login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★★ Awesome Day ~Affirmations

Today's Awesome Day ~Affirmations

you are always appreciated✅

you are always loved✅

you are always valued✅

JOIN IN ANYTIME

Looking forward to you too sharing what you love!

Affirmation Quick Searchaffirmation tags
♫Frampton I love enjoying this surrender. It is always beyond my wildest imagination of completion

I surrender so sweetly and allow the magnificence which is always perfect.

I can accomplish anything I set my mind on

♫Frampton I love enjoying this surrender. It is always beyond my wildest imagination of completion

I maintain my balance between my personal sacred growing truths and those which belong to others

I am thankful for all of the good that is being continuously offered to me.

My mind is constantly creating optimistic and positive thoughts

all day long about everything I do

Through listening to and following my deepest messages of truth — in my body, emotions, intelligence, relationships, and spirituality — I thrive.

I'm thankful for fun, and how I can take things seriously with lightheartedness. I am thankful for today's clarity.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTM1wJZYEiVnXLlacgPXIY1CkZVUhErEHlPMTTBMLviX7ui8gF2og

I am now living a life of design rather than a life of reaction.  Refreshing appreciation -it permeates my world. 

It is so vital to appreciate.

Every cell in my body vibrates with healthy rested enjoyable focused delightful energy.

I Am allowing myself to Be whatever I enjoy feeling. I do this simply and powerfully by doing more of what works in my life..

Why do I expect something great to happen

today

tomorrow

and continuously ?

I expect joyfulness in everyone and everything 

Allowing and creating from my heart and soul attracts my most favored experiences.

Why is this day the most relaxing ever?

I AM NOW ATTRACTING DAYS THAT FEEL LIKE VACATION, FRIENDSHIPS WHICH INSPIRE, HEALTH THAT IS INVIGORATING AND ABUNDANCE WHICH MAKES IT SO EASY TO SHARE WITH OTHERS ALONG THE WAY.

I-am-open-to-the-spirit.jpgAffirmations+for+the+Root+10.pngAffirmations+for+the+Root+11.png

Affirmations+for+the+Root+5.png

959b1ff41145fc68453c9c728f9f7f8b--spiritual-messages-hippy.jpg

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content