login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★★(Some)Powerful Life Quotes...2

this is page 2

236392q99iduesw5.gif

link to ->(Some) Powerful Life Quotes 1

link to ->(Some) Powerful Life Quotes 3

Image result for quote pics about perception

Affirmation Quick Searchaffirmation tags
♫Frampton I love enjoying this surrender. It is always beyond my wildest imagination of completion

Image result for motivational quotes from brilliant actors

♫Frampton I love enjoying this surrender. It is always beyond my wildest imagination of completion

Image result for powerful happiness quote pics

Related image

Image result for contentment quotesImage result for contentment quotesImage result for quotes about mindful feelings picsRelated image

DANCE WITH TIME-HEART-HOPE-POSSIBILITIES

Image result for 1 wod mantras confidence peace joy purple

(This is from her Tumbler.) Can I say, YES! This was my issue yesterday. I wanted to be at the end while I was simply beginning. That pushed me right into how I have been a failure in so many ways, and that was all I could see after a point. Thank heavens I realize God is taking me on this journey, and he will go with me one page, one idea, one realization at a time. Love this. ~StaceyDazeImage result for beth frates md quote pics

The ego is your enemy not your friend. It is the ego that gives you wounds and hurts you. It is the ego that makes you violent, angry, jealous, competitive. It is the ego that is continuously comparing and feeling miserable ~ Osho

I live a completely charmed life

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content