login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

What Keeps You-You?

You will always be involved with things you need to do to maintain your life (finances, relationships, keeping order)…But what must you focus on and or do, that keeps you-you?

You can have thousands of powerful affirmations, or even just 1 good one..what do you want to make sure stays constant and progressive for the things that keep you true to that you-inside.

This thread can be a simple answer or an evolving list you continue to return to..

Chat soon(:

I AM THE automatic
reset for knowing
exactly where to
begin & follow thru
to accomplish everything
I need to accomplish.
Thank you.

When I think of centering myself..today, It doesn’t always mean meditating, being busy or journaling. It can include those things..but like all of us, many things contribute to feeling/being in contact with self..what makes us who we uniquely are..inside.

If I did any one thing that is uniquely me- all of the time..I think I’d lose me. Getting in touch with what makes me, me..is a process. It’s a process of asking myself what do I want to do with me in my life today..and why?

It changes and it sometimes hangs out in the same place for awhile. The ticket is..being honest. It’s letting go. It’s connecting. It’s laughing..singing, dancing, being still it’s all ..it’s nothing…sometimes.

-I think of sharing myself with others I can feel something with.
-I think of not sharing myself with anyone, and feel who I am, what I really am..and what that means to me today. The redefining of self again and again..as I evolve, always remembering what was, what is, and picturing in my mind eye all that is right..and how to be more of that,and less of what I don’t want…in progressive ways..

- I think of an exercise program that is all about me—with a progressive routine that just gets better better better..
-and meal planning that follows the same wonderful pattern with foods I love and keep me feeling and being my best self

-I think of self talk that talks right..to me
-I think of a good game of foosball, where I lose myself…and then find myself in strategy, and effort

- I think of prayer, meditation and focus …and non-focus (just being)

- I think of energizing myself with spiritual things I’ve learned along the way..that uniquely have become my own..

- I think of music that touches me beyond memories..and somehow touches on them..

-I think of reading books or listening to audios that speak right to me..right where I am today (giving me the next thought..that felt like it was mine all along) (smiles)
-I think of being near the ocean (or the ocean and mountains combo) and just taking in all God has given us/me.

-I think of my life as 1, and sharing it with my hubby as 1..making 2 and enjoying well..

-I think of my home, and anything that has become activities…and more activities..and simply doing nothing…and other times feel like I’m doing “everything”…keeping in mind balance… the infamous journey..and occasional feeling of the destination of what feel like …perfect balance..in the flow(:

I AM THE automatic
reset for knowing
exactly where to
begin & follow thru
to accomplish everything
I need to accomplish.
Thank you.

wow Laurie what a beautifull insight into your spirit – those words “the redefining of self again and again …. as i evolve “ opened a door a tiny bit to see myself truly for the soul i am not for the names i call myself .Cant put it into words yet ,need paper and pen for it to come to me as a write .Thank you for something very special .love flowergirl

In response to flowergirl’s post:
In response to Laurie~LovesFocusingWell’s post: Laurie, I agree with Flowergirl and couldnt have put it any better – what a beautiful insight into your spirit’.

Thankyou for adding beauty into my day. I will be mindful of this topic today. Its a great question that I cannot answer straight away. I know bmindful helps me to ‘be me’, reconnect with my inner voice etc.
I’ll be back with some thoughts on this…..

A full and thankful heart..

hi Laurie ,my first response was i don’t know me any more,and the feeling i wanted to pull away from this thought showed me i need to stay with it if im to ever be able to say i love and approve of mtself .You know how your head feels when you have a cold – my thoughts are muzzy like that as though i cant reach them When i write the stuff i cant reach in my thoughts comes tumbling out onto paper and i read it and think “where did that come from“Need to write this one down to find the answers and find my hidden spirit i think .love flowergirl

hi ,The Artists Way is a book by Julia Cameron and is described as” A course in discovering and recovering your creative self “In the first chapter she asks you to write 3 pages each morning of whatevers in your head ,just let it all tumble out and i think you read them all in week 3 – its suggested as a 12 week course
I think because i have given all of me to family/freinds for over 10 years i realise now i need to stop the self abuse -

calling myself names stuffung down my feelings with food sitting around for hours so im always available for others mentally closing down living in a messy home staying overweight as a barrier around myself from today i need to treat myselk kindly and give the same care to my mind/body/spirit that i do to everyone else .I have sat here in tears this morning and instead of shutting down i let myself feel what was hurting inside .I feel so lost because i have tried to ignore my needs and pushed my spirit so far deep down inside that i dont know who i am anymore .One of the stepping stones out of this is finding this caring community at bmindfull ,i’m gratefull to you all ,love flowergirl

We really need to talk I have a few proven methods that I know will help you to release the past and start living in the Now.

Human Beings are a unique form of energy, but we are still energy. We have the ability to change our vibrations to get in sync with that which we desire. Our thoughts create our reality, so when we spend too much time on what has happened and not enough energy on action; we can lose focus and ourselves. You are a unique special individual, there is no other person who has that special gift that you do. This is a scientific fact that cannot be disputed, okay. Let that soak in. You are special and you only need to find the best way for you to discover the special individual that is you.

The first thing you need to do and it should be done right away. Forgive yourself for everything that you believe you did wrong; and understand that
you did NOTHING wrong. Everything was as it should have been, it all works out for the best and if you hadn’t experienced it you would not be the beautiful person you are today.

Start living in the now and forgive yourself for what has happened in the past. You should not waste your precious energy on something you will never be able to change. Okay?

Attitude Life Coach, helping others to see the Power of a Positive Attitude with Affirmations and Gratitudes, Learn to be The Creator of Your Life.

Now for my answer to the thread. What keeps me-me?

I know that we are the Creators of our Own Life,

I know that my thoughts become my reality,

I know that living my life with Positive Attitude Power and the Attitude of Gratitude will give me everything I have ever dreamed of and more.

I know that I am where I am right now, because that is where I am suppose to be.

I know that in everything I experience, there is a gift to be found.

I know that by using Meridian Tapping, I can clear any blockage I may have either physical or mental.

I know that I am here to help others discover who they are and that they deserve to live a life of abundance, harmony and peace.

I know that my life has been truly enriched with my association with all of you here at Bmindful.

Love you guys,

Roxanne

Attitude Life Coach, helping others to see the Power of a Positive Attitude with Affirmations and Gratitudes, Learn to be The Creator of Your Life.

hi Rockswealth and Laurie and thank you both for your inspirational words ,i never looked at things this way before and its a heavy load to carry around bless you both ,love flowergirl

Flowergirl,

One of the hardest things for any of us to do is to change the way we see things. For years we have done something the same way and it is because we don’t know any other way. These limiting beliefs were formed before we reached the age of six and have never been questioned. Now that we are older and have discovered that things are not always as they seem, we need to release ourselves from these old beliefs and get new ones.

So you see it has never been your fault and stop beating yourself up about it. What is Past is Past, the Power is in the Hour Now. You are where you should be right now and that is a good thing. You are a powerful person and you have the ability to create what ever you want. Believe this and know it is true. I will send you some really great sites that will help reinforce this belief and it you want we can even set up a time when we can talk on the phone to help you see how beautiful you really are. I am here to help you.

thanks again ,you are so helpfull and kind ,i think i fell in with angels when i arrived on ,this site love flowergirl

hi rockswealth ,i didnt realise until i read your post how much guilt i was holding on to .I can now see i did the best i could in the circumstances and the people i loved so much who have died would be sad at me feeling this way ,its time to let it go and start to move forwards and start living in the present ,thank you ,love flowergirl

What keeps me -me today?

-persistence
-joy
-being in the moment
-faith
-compassion
-love

I AM THE automatic
reset for knowing
exactly where to
begin & follow thru
to accomplish everything
I need to accomplish.
Thank you.

what keeps me – me today
patience withothers
gratitude
hope
i’m open to learning
my values

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content