login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★★"I TRULY LOVE BMINDFUL!!!" {Enjoying the Forum}

anh-dong-i-love-you-60.gif

Good Morning Everyone!!! ~ One reason ...I love Bmindful -> are the unbelievable possibilities that I allow for my life... They are often created with the energy I allow EVERY morning...right here from this site.

What may look like  flowery or thought provoking affirmations,quotes, pics to some... are... actually magical entries into completely harmonious experiences EVERY DAY.

w640.jpg?1491192468

I allow the good to bubble up from my heart place and I ease into my day -no matter what I have going on... whether it be a leisurely day off... a day filled with personal and or family care ...  busy days at work... or even some challenge that I've shut my logical brain off...and allow time for new energy to bubble forth.

heart_flashes_1.gif

I allow experiences, all events and any circumstances to contain the spirit of peace and harmony which my heart finds nothing less than perfect.

There is no overwhelm... nothing is ever broken and joy is from the inside out... when I allow what resonates and 'takes me higher

Why am I telling you this? Bmindful ... many moons ago use to be a place we didn't 'just' have awesome experiences... we shared them with one another as a community.

First let me say emphatically, I love Bmindful which ever way it shows up...!!!!

Though I would be remiss not taking a moment to share with new members... why old threads l(besides the fact we didn't have the awesome capability of the ease of adding pictures and videos)... are so different.. from today.

I would be remiss not sharing how you-the member-old-timer or new to the forum have a goldmine at your fingertips. With the combo of the backdrop of the positivity you will find all over this site...and the energy in which the site was founded... YOU... bring you here... anyway your heart desires... Yes we are mindful of others being here... Yes... we are mindful of moving forward in our lives... Though how you do this... how you create is filled with possibilities.

You can be surrounded by something that doesn't resonate with your soul... by listening to music or people that lack the rhythm of your being... or you can get in touch with the energy that is always capable...always knows... isn't competitive... just you.. for you and anyone else who may prosper...somewhere at some time. So I ask you - create a thread... one you love for you... and let more of us have more to love around here...just by you being you. And grow your loving spirit while this awesome community continues to grow.

much love, selfcare{aka AWP}

... see you on the forum adding posts or creating brand new threads for you...

larson.jpg

Create true friendships and or simply and powerfully enjoy

those who seem to resonate with you.

However you love... simply beautifully powerfully love. Joyfully I say...we are all in this together.

fa29de6766b6a78a24ed360c1053ce61--calendar-of-events-fascinating-facts.jpg

sunset-hands-love-woman.jpg?auto=compress&cs=tinysrgb&h=350ive-got-my-love-cloak-on-1.jpg
“Happiness is the consequence of personal effort. You fight for it, strive for it, insist upon it, and sometimes even travel around the world looking for it. You have to participate relentlessly in the manifestations of your own blessings. And once you have achieved a state of happiness, you must never become lax about maintaining it. You must make a mighty effort to keep swimming upward into that happiness forever, to stay afloat on top of it.”  Elizabeth Gilbert -Eat Pray Love

“It's been my experience that you can nearly always enjoy things if you make up your mind firmly that you will.”  LM Montgomery

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT6XJFemh3zK6kOZxCJw3alirsr3CXYusBMrWc9HHju-26EQSonwe-are-here-together.jpg
Image result for world needs positive energyMake today so awesome...304942.jpgWatercolor printables | My Sisters Suitcase via eighteen25
Image result for appreciation

Related image

Related image

quotes-about-success-appreciation-is-a-wonderful-thing-beappreciative-excellence-bearlymarketing.jpg

green-vortex.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

I Love Bmindful and of course my Bmindful family, we come from near and far collectively we come together to inspire, respect, accept, share, nurture, support and care. Truly we are a family not of blood but something much more we share a profound connection of  LOVE. 

10857831_862391100458985_2868477217862463657_n.jpg?w=1000

90a113cbc34ba19c0c239d4f9830e7f8--mornings-inspiring-quotes.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

b88cf45d308470532bb31eedec6aa0e8--positive-inspirational-quotes-motivational-love-quotes.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

tumblr_n45phoMGVz1rkm4r8o1_500.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

MrPositive of Bmindful

created these

I chose the order (:

I thank him!!!

→   Successfullypowerfullymotivated
  →   nevergiveup
  →   finishwhatisstarted
  →   keepgoing
  →   youralmostthere
  →   Reasonforeverything
  →   Awesomeineveryway
  →   lifeisworthliving
  →   importantwithintelligence
  →   Everybodyisimportant
  →   livingmylife
  →   unstoppableenergy
  →   God loves me
  →   God will provide for me

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content