login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★★My Healing Intentions

First become alone. 
First start enjoying yourself. 
First love yourself. 
First become so authentically happy
that if nobody comes it doesn’t matter;
you are full, overflowing. 
If nobody knocks at your door 
it is perfectly okay — 
YOU are not missing.
You are not waiting for somebody to come 
and knock at the door. 
You are at home.
If somebody comes, good, beautiful. 
If nobody comes, 
that too is beautiful and good.
THEN move into relationship.
Now you move like a master, 
not like a beggar. 
Now you move like an emperor, 
not like a beggar. 
And the person who has lived
in his aloneness 
will always be attracted to another person
who is also living his aloneness beautifully, 
because the same attracts the same. 
When two masters meet — 
masters of their being, 
of their aloneness —
happiness is not just added,
it is multiplied.
It becomes a tremendous 
Phenomenon of celebration. 
And they don’t exploit, 
they share. 
They don’t use each other. 
Rather, on the contrary, 
they both become one and 
enjoy the existence that
surrounds them.

Author: Osho

Related image

Image result for healing intentions

Image result for healing

Related image

Related image

Image result for healing

Related image

---§

Related image

Image result for intention

whispers_of_healing.jpg

Related image

My temple is my body My world around me my altar My words are spells Every thought an intention My actions rituals To manifest all that will be I am SACRED I am DIVINE...ॐ

Related image

Related image

Living simply & living healthily - here are 25 healthy habits to cultivate today.

Related image

Related image

Quote on abuse: I am not what happened to me, I am what I choose to become. www.HealthyPlace.com

Image may contain: flower and text

Related image

Image result for denise linn quotes

Related image

The Wanderer.. WILD WOMAN SISTERHOODॐ #WildWomanSisterhood #gypsysoul…

49e93fa2ce7c74b59662f8322da4ac61.jpg

Image result for denise linn quotes

Pagan prayer #venusskylace

11 Likes, 1 Comments - ZarZar (@zarzarlu) on Instagram: “Can't wait start for my Shamanic journey to be put into fruition in April. Two years from now my…”

No automatic alt text available.

No automatic alt text available.

Image may contain: one or more people and text

Image may contain: sky, text, nature and outdoor

Beltane - 1st May 

https://www.mookychick.co.uk/health/spirituality/may-tree-decoration-beltane.php

beltane may tree decorations

Image may contain: one or more people and text

Image may contain: 1 person, text

Image may contain: bedroom and indoor

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4shvRxgjYWU

Image may contain: one or more people, meme and text

woman-in-meditating-at-sunset.jpg

We are approaching the threshold of winter.
Life is being drawn into the earth, painlessly descending down into the very heart of herself. 
And we as natural human animals are being called to do the same, the pull to descend into our bodies, into sleep, darkness and the depths of our own inner caves continually tugging at our marrow. 
But many find the descent into their own body a scary thing indeed, fearing the unmet emotions and past events that they have stored in the dark caves inside themselves, not wanting to face what they have so carefully and unkindly avoided. 
This winter solstice time is no longer celebrated as it once was, with the understanding that this period of descent into our own darkness was so necessary in order to find our light. That true freedom comes from accepting with forgiveness and love what we have been through and vanquishing the hold it has on us, bringing the golden treasure back from the cave of our darker depths.
This is a time of rest and deep reflection, a time to wipe the slate clean as it were and clear out the old so you can walk into spring feeling ready to grow and skip without a dusty mountain on your back & chains around your ankles tied to the caves in your soul. 
A time for the medicine of story, of fire, of nourishment and love.
A period of reconnecting, relearning & reclaiming of what this time means brings winter back to a time of kindness, love, rebirth, peace and unburdening instead of a time of dread, fear, depression & avoidance. 
This modern culture teaches avoidance at a max at this time; alcohol, lights, shopping, overworking, over spending & consumerism. 
And yet the natural tug to go inwards as nearly all creatures are doing is strong and people are left feeling as if there is something wrong with them, that winter is cruel and leaves them feeling abandoned and afraid. Whereas in actual fact winter is so kind, yes she points us in her quiet soft way towards our inner self, towards the darkness and potential death of what we were, but this journey if held with care is essential.
She is like a strong teacher that asks you to awaken your inner loving elder or therapist, holding yourself with awareness of forgiveness and allowing yourself to grieve, to cry, rage, laugh, & face what we need to face in order to be freed from the chains we wrapped around our hearts, in order to reach a place of healing & light without going into overwhelm. 
Winter takes away the distractions, the noise and presents us with the perfect time to rest & withdraw into a womb like love, bringing fire & light to our hearth.

•illustration by Jessica Boehman•
•words Brigit Anna McNeill

SHIELDING YOUR ENERGY WITH THE BUBBLE OF LIGHT

Many of you have asked how to shield your energy from people in your life who may be draining your energy or sending negative vibrations your way, consciously or subconsciously. It’s so important for energy workers to know how to protect your energy field; penetration of your field can result in decreased physical energy and even illness in extreme cases.

The technique I use most often is the Bubble of Light. It’s a common technique, and you may have heard of it before, but in case you haven’t – it can change your practice! You can ‘bubble up’ every day or just when you feel it’s needed (i.e., before you go into an energetically charged environment). I also like to provide the caveat that sometimes you will want to un-bubble yourself in order to open your energy more widely, especially when you are in environments of trust and love. Overshielding can result in feelings of isolation and loneliness, which can be just as difficult as feeling drained and overwhelmed.

To begin, imagine a white egg-shaped orb of white light floating toward you – 7 feet tall and 4 feet wide. When it’s close enough to touch, step toward it and then, step inside of it. Feel the orb accept your entire body within its form. Inside, the white light feels warm and soft, loving and healing. The layer of light between you and the world outside of the bubble you’re in is your buffer; nothing can touch you or reach you here unless the light outside is of equal vibration and intention. Pure love can reach you, as can pure healing and pure consciousness; lower vibrations remain outside.

If you’ve felt attacked or harassed you can add an extra layer of protection to this visualization; imagine placing a thousand small mirrors (I imagine each being a small 3×3” square) over the entire surface of your bubble of light. These mirrors reflect any energy coming toward you and bounce it back to its original source, in its original form. If someone is sending you love, their love will be returned to them; if someone has sent you harmful energy, that energy will also be returned to them. This can be an intense experience for the recipient depending on what they sent in your direction; the nature of what is returned is decided by them and their intention alone.

Bubbling yourself up is a quick and easy technique with very few possible consequences for you or others; you can imagine yourself inside the sphere quickly once you practice and you can step out of the bubble when you like. You can add the mirrors and then remove them, also at will. I hope that the your bubble of light becomes a safe haven and quiet respite for you. May your energy be protected and whole, always. And so it is.

shared from Sagegoddess.com

Related image

May you find the eyes to see the threads that sew the damaging patterns of behaviour within the tapestry of your being. 
May you find the courage and kindness to light a fire within, unpick those threads, and re-sew new patterns, new ways and new beliefs, with threads made from bravery, truth and care.

by Brigit Anna McNeill

Image may contain: text

aa34f9f563fca90388064227a34a8d16.jpg

Affirmation Quick Searchaffirmation tags
♫Frampton I love enjoying this surrender. It is always beyond my wildest imagination of completion

blog-post-11-17-17.jpg

Affirmation Quick Searchaffirmation tags
♫Frampton I love enjoying this surrender. It is always beyond my wildest imagination of completion

Who am I? What drives me? What makes my heart smile?

All questions that become important in our minds. We are driven to find these answers. We search the self-help section at the bookstore. We make appointments with life coaches or therapists. We start to venture into these conversations with friends.

What we see inside ourselves sometimes scares us. This strong desire to become more conscious about what drives us is bigger now than we have ever allowed it to be. Some of us get mad at ourselves for allowing our passion to just sit for all these years. Some of us get scared at just how strong that desire is. Some of us have absolutely no clue what our passions truly are.

That is when we start our awakening.

We are awakening to these strange sensations we are experiencing.

We are starting to recognize or become aware of something stirring in us. Something deep and real inside of us.

We find softer ways to let society know we have something to offer:

Ourselves.

We are waking to all the possibilities of what we have and who we are.
~Debbi Serafinchon~

Image may contain: one or more people, people standing and text

"Do not try to save the whole world
or do anything grandiose.

Instead, create a clearing
in the dense forest of your life
and wait there patiently,
until the song that is your life
falls into your own cupped hands
and you recognize and greet it.

Only then will you know
how to give yourself
to this world
so worth of rescue."
~Martha Postlewaite~

Image may contain: 1 person, text and outdoor

Image may contain: outdoor

Image may contain: outdoor

She Let Go She let go. Without a thought or a word, she let go. She let go of fear. She let go of the judgments. She let go of the confluence of opinions swarming around her head. She let go of the committee of indecision within her. She let go of all the 'right' reasons. Wholly and completely, without hesitation or worry, She just let go. She didn't ask anyone for advice. She didn't read a book on how to let go... She didn't search the scriptures. She just let go. She let go of all of the memories that held her back. She let go of all of the anxiety that kept her from moving forward. She let go of the planning and all of the calculations about how to do it just right. She didn't promise to let go. She didn't journal about it. She didn't write the projected date in her day-timer. She made no public announcement and put no ad in the paper. She didn't check the weather report or read her daily horoscope. She just let go. She didn't analyse whether she should let go. She didn't call her friends to discuss the matter. She didn't do a five-step Spiritual Mind Treatment. She didn't call the Prayer line. She didn't utter one word. She just let go. No one was around when it happened. There was no applause or congratulations. No one thanked her or praised her. No one noticed a thing. Like a leaf falling from a tree, she just let go. There was no effort. There was no struggle. It wasn't good and it wasn't bad. It was what it was, and it is just that. In the space of letting go, she let it all be. A small smile came (upon) over her face. A light breeze blew through her. And the sun and the moon shone forevermore."
Reverend Safire Rose 。Ernest Holmes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uDGHJTk98VU

âIf your mind carries a heavy burden of past, you will experience more of the same. The past perpetuates itself through lack of presence."â¦

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-EiJRhCja9k

Dr Joe Delaney - really good talk 

Image may contain: one or more people, sky and outdoor

HOW TO HEAL YOURSELF
Do not force yourself to heal! 
Healing is always unforced.
It happens when the conditions are right. 
When there is just enough love, attention, presence, slowness, trust.
When you aren't trying to heal.
When you aren't trying to awaken. 
When you aren't "trying" at all. 
When you open your arms wide to the Now. 
Fall to the ground. 
Let yourself feel the rage, the grief, the loneliness.
Let yourself break. Let yourself feel worse, if you need to feel worse.
Speak your raw truth. Upset some people. Bring others closer.
But don't force yourself, my love.
You have to let go of the result, the agenda, the goal. 
And infuse your 'unhealed' experience with love. 
Drench your pain, your sorrow, your longing with warm awareness.
Saturate the moment with yourself.
You have to create the conditions for healing,
but you cannot do it.
The ego will rebel at this news. 
Your heart will rejoice.
Mysterious forces, ancient and unspeakable, do the healing.
You only have to get out of the way.
- Jeff Foster

The next time you notice that you’re attacking yourself, caught in a looping storyline about how you’ve failed, how you’ll never get it right, how there is something just fundamentally wrong with you …
When you’ve become lost in a repetitive narrative about how someone has misunderstood you, how you are not being seen in the way you’d like, or when find yourself complaining about your life or another person …
When you find yourself under a waterfall, sinking into quicksand, in a cascading of claustrophobia, urgent, hot, sticky, out of control emotions...
Slow way down.

Before you abandon yourself and leave your immediate experience, parachuting into the unstable waters of rumination, shame, and blame, just slow way down. For this is no ordinary moment. You are being asked to care for yourself in a new way, to cleanse your perception with space, with kindness, with compassion – to pause and to encode a new pathway.
With the ally of the breath, shift your awareness out of the overwhelming narrative, for it is no longer safe there. It is not serving you to travel down the conditioned rabbit hole of unworthiness and self-abandonment any longer. These are the leftover grooves of an earlier time, and ache to be reorganized by way of empathy, attunement, and embodied presence.

Conserve your precious life energy, remove it from that which is no longer working in your best interest, and direct into your belly, your heart, your throat. And ask: what feeling is wanting to be met now? In what way am I being asked to care for the vulnerable, the tender, and the shaky within me, to no longer project it outward in the movement of self-abandonment and self-aggression? How am I being asked to tend to myself in a new way? To touch the erupting, raw, achy life that is surging now for holding.

Look carefully, with curiosity, patience, kindness, and compassion and see the ways you leave the embodied world of pure feeling, bailing on your vulnerability as you escape back into the conditioned narrative of complaint, resentment, shame, blame, and self-attack. Return home.
While it may seem you are longing for something outside you, in these moments you are only longing for your own presence. For you need yourself now more than ever. This world needs you now more than ever.
Matt Licata.

There is nothing more healing than Mother nature and her elemental forces. We have become dependent on pharmaceutical bandaids that cover up our bodies longing to be held by her, to soak in her seas and rivers that cleanses all woes and stress, to draw in the warm rays of her sun into our chakras, to activate, energize and burn away our toxic thoughts, to stand in the wind and allow her to blow away all self induced curses. To bury ourselves in her rich earth and surrender all holding, all control. We have forgotten how to connect with what makes us whole.
If you are feeling, tired, stressed and lackluster, Go outside and welcome her in, talk to her, walk, run, fill your lungs with her life giving prana. Thank her and ask her to show you what to do...Whether it's snow or sunshine, the medicine is there.
It is time for humanity to re-connect. We will not respect, save or sustain what we do not understand or value, it is time. If you remember, then go out and help others to remember. We can contribute in this way in saving our beautiful planet.
© Caroline de Lisser

How to deal with a stressed out mind that has taken off like a crazy horse.

I find that trying to shut down or ignore the mind and emotions in the best of times never works so when you are stressed and going through a crisis, you will invariably discover that what you resist will persist… 
your mind will become like a broken record, re-playing and mulling the story that you have created over and over. This is how the mind is. Simply witnessing your thoughts and emotions objectively places you in the seat of awareness that is not the egoic mind. The witness is the higher self that can watch the mind at work and not identify with it.
When I’m in this situation, I observe my fearful thoughts and inner dialogue and then redirect my focus to first lengthening and slowing down my breath, to then feeling my body and doing a body scan noticing where I’m holding tension… I then focus on relaxing those areas with the breath and in so doing relax my whole body. This takes me out of my head and imaginary scenarios and into my feeling body which puts me directly in touch with my physicality which is expressing my true experience in that moment. I then talk to myself as if I were a wise, loving mother (which is the divine mother aspect of the self). I comfort myself, (if I’m in bed I’ll even hug myself) I tell myself that I am going to be ok, I tell myself that I have support, visible and invisible, (I also call upon that support), but most importantly, I give myself permission to feel what I am feeling without reproach and in this way I can face and then trace my fear or whatever emotion is coming up and understand why I feel the way I do... This awakens self compassion and opens the door to dealing consciously with my life situation that is triggering these emotions. In this way I can support myself and respond to life instead of resist and react out of fear and habit and create more stress and chaos.
© Caroline de Lisser

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AmmFVWlXlbU&feature=share

Caroline DeLisser 

how to avoid being the victim of fate 

Image may contain: 1 person, text

written by Kim McMillen

As I began to love myself 
I found that anguish and emotional suffering 
are only warning signs that I was living 
against my own truth. 
Today, I know, this is Authenticity.

I understood how much it can offend somebody 
if I try to force my desires on this person, 
even though I knew the time was not right 
and the person was not ready for it, 
and even though this person was me. 
Today I call this Respect.

I stopped craving for a different life, 
and I could see that everything 
that surrounded me 
was inviting me to grow. 
Today I call this Maturity.

I understood that at any circumstance, 
I am in the right place at the right time, 
and everything happens at the exactly right moment. 
So I could be calm. 
Today I call this Self-Confidence.

I quit stealing my own time, 
and I stopped designing huge projects 
for the future. 
Today, I only do what brings me joy and happiness, 
things I love to do and that make my heart cheer, 
and I do them in my own way 
and in my own rhythm. 
Today I call this Simplicity.

I freed myself of anything 
that is no good for my health – 
food, people, things, situations, 
and everything that drew me down 
and away from myself. 
At first I called this attitude a healthy egoism. 
Today I know it is Love of Oneself.

I quit trying to always be right, 
and ever since 
I was wrong less of the time. 
Today I discovered that is Modesty.

I refused to go on living in the past 
and worrying about the future. 
Now, I only live for the moment, 
where everything is happening. 
Today I live each day, 
day by day, 
and I call it Fulfillment.

I recognized 
that my mind can disturb me 
and it can make me sick. 
But as I connected it to my heart, 
my mind became a valuable ally. 
Today I call this connection Wisdom of the Heart.

We no longer need to fear arguments, 
confrontations or any kind of problems 
with ourselves or others. 
Even stars collide, 
and out of their crashing, new worlds are born. 
Today I know: This is Life!

Image may contain: drink and text

"We now know that whatever you vibrate, you create and attract to yourself. So, you work on healing yourself in order to create peace around you.

You become peace.

If there s conflict living within you, you cannot live in a world of peace.

The world mirrors back to you perfectly the condition of your love and of your intent.

And if the world you re living in is not a world that is at peace and at joy and at grace, then you have to find peace, joy, and grace within you.

The shaman no longer looks for meaning in life, but brings meaning to every situation.

The shaman stops looking for truth and instead brings truth to every encounter.

You don't look for the right partner, you become the right partner. And then the right partner finds you.

It s a very active practice focused on healing."

~Alberto Villoldo

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content