login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★★My Healing Intentions

First become alone. 
First start enjoying yourself. 
First love yourself. 
First become so authentically happy
that if nobody comes it doesn’t matter;
you are full, overflowing. 
If nobody knocks at your door 
it is perfectly okay — 
YOU are not missing.
You are not waiting for somebody to come 
and knock at the door. 
You are at home.
If somebody comes, good, beautiful. 
If nobody comes, 
that too is beautiful and good.
THEN move into relationship.
Now you move like a master, 
not like a beggar. 
Now you move like an emperor, 
not like a beggar. 
And the person who has lived
in his aloneness 
will always be attracted to another person
who is also living his aloneness beautifully, 
because the same attracts the same. 
When two masters meet — 
masters of their being, 
of their aloneness —
happiness is not just added,
it is multiplied.
It becomes a tremendous 
Phenomenon of celebration. 
And they don’t exploit, 
they share. 
They don’t use each other. 
Rather, on the contrary, 
they both become one and 
enjoy the existence that
surrounds them.

Author: Osho

Related image

Image result for healing intentions

Image result for healing

Related image

Image result for healing

Related image

---§

Related image

Image result for intention

Related image

My temple is my body My world around me my altar My words are spells Every thought an intention My actions rituals To manifest all that will be I am SACRED I am DIVINE...ॐ

Related image

Related image

Living simply & living healthily - here are 25 healthy habits to cultivate today.

Related image

Related image

Quote on abuse: I am not what happened to me, I am what I choose to become. www.HealthyPlace.com

pic missing

Image result for denise linn quotes

Related image

The Wanderer.. WILD WOMAN SISTERHOODॐ #WildWomanSisterhood #gypsysoul…

49e93fa2ce7c74b59662f8322da4ac61.jpg

Pic missing 

Pagan prayer #venusskylace

11 Likes, 1 Comments - ZarZar (@zarzarlu) on Instagram: “Can't wait start for my Shamanic journey to be put into fruition in April. Two years from now my…”

No automatic alt text available.

No automatic alt text available.

Image may contain: one or more people and text

Image may contain: sky, text, nature and outdoor

Beltane - 1st May 

https://www.mookychick.co.uk/health/spirituality/may-tree-decoration-beltane.php

beltane may tree decorations

Image may contain: 1 person, text

Image may contain: bedroom and indoor

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4shvRxgjYWU

Image may contain: one or more people, meme and text

woman-in-meditating-at-sunset.jpg

We are approaching the threshold of winter.
Life is being drawn into the earth, painlessly descending down into the very heart of herself. 
And we as natural human animals are being called to do the same, the pull to descend into our bodies, into sleep, darkness and the depths of our own inner caves continually tugging at our marrow. 
But many find the descent into their own body a scary thing indeed, fearing the unmet emotions and past events that they have stored in the dark caves inside themselves, not wanting to face what they have so carefully and unkindly avoided. 
This winter solstice time is no longer celebrated as it once was, with the understanding that this period of descent into our own darkness was so necessary in order to find our light. That true freedom comes from accepting with forgiveness and love what we have been through and vanquishing the hold it has on us, bringing the golden treasure back from the cave of our darker depths.
This is a time of rest and deep reflection, a time to wipe the slate clean as it were and clear out the old so you can walk into spring feeling ready to grow and skip without a dusty mountain on your back & chains around your ankles tied to the caves in your soul. 
A time for the medicine of story, of fire, of nourishment and love.
A period of reconnecting, relearning & reclaiming of what this time means brings winter back to a time of kindness, love, rebirth, peace and unburdening instead of a time of dread, fear, depression & avoidance. 
This modern culture teaches avoidance at a max at this time; alcohol, lights, shopping, overworking, over spending & consumerism. 
And yet the natural tug to go inwards as nearly all creatures are doing is strong and people are left feeling as if there is something wrong with them, that winter is cruel and leaves them feeling abandoned and afraid. Whereas in actual fact winter is so kind, yes she points us in her quiet soft way towards our inner self, towards the darkness and potential death of what we were, but this journey if held with care is essential.
She is like a strong teacher that asks you to awaken your inner loving elder or therapist, holding yourself with awareness of forgiveness and allowing yourself to grieve, to cry, rage, laugh, & face what we need to face in order to be freed from the chains we wrapped around our hearts, in order to reach a place of healing & light without going into overwhelm. 
Winter takes away the distractions, the noise and presents us with the perfect time to rest & withdraw into a womb like love, bringing fire & light to our hearth.

•illustration by Jessica Boehman•
•words Brigit Anna McNeill

SHIELDING YOUR ENERGY WITH THE BUBBLE OF LIGHT

Many of you have asked how to shield your energy from people in your life who may be draining your energy or sending negative vibrations your way, consciously or subconsciously. It’s so important for energy workers to know how to protect your energy field; penetration of your field can result in decreased physical energy and even illness in extreme cases.

The technique I use most often is the Bubble of Light. It’s a common technique, and you may have heard of it before, but in case you haven’t – it can change your practice! You can ‘bubble up’ every day or just when you feel it’s needed (i.e., before you go into an energetically charged environment). I also like to provide the caveat that sometimes you will want to un-bubble yourself in order to open your energy more widely, especially when you are in environments of trust and love. Overshielding can result in feelings of isolation and loneliness, which can be just as difficult as feeling drained and overwhelmed.

To begin, imagine a white egg-shaped orb of white light floating toward you – 7 feet tall and 4 feet wide. When it’s close enough to touch, step toward it and then, step inside of it. Feel the orb accept your entire body within its form. Inside, the white light feels warm and soft, loving and healing. The layer of light between you and the world outside of the bubble you’re in is your buffer; nothing can touch you or reach you here unless the light outside is of equal vibration and intention. Pure love can reach you, as can pure healing and pure consciousness; lower vibrations remain outside.

If you’ve felt attacked or harassed you can add an extra layer of protection to this visualization; imagine placing a thousand small mirrors (I imagine each being a small 3×3” square) over the entire surface of your bubble of light. These mirrors reflect any energy coming toward you and bounce it back to its original source, in its original form. If someone is sending you love, their love will be returned to them; if someone has sent you harmful energy, that energy will also be returned to them. This can be an intense experience for the recipient depending on what they sent in your direction; the nature of what is returned is decided by them and their intention alone.

Bubbling yourself up is a quick and easy technique with very few possible consequences for you or others; you can imagine yourself inside the sphere quickly once you practice and you can step out of the bubble when you like. You can add the mirrors and then remove them, also at will. I hope that the your bubble of light becomes a safe haven and quiet respite for you. May your energy be protected and whole, always. And so it is.

shared from Sagegoddess.com

Related image

May you find the eyes to see the threads that sew the damaging patterns of behaviour within the tapestry of your being. 
May you find the courage and kindness to light a fire within, unpick those threads, and re-sew new patterns, new ways and new beliefs, with threads made from bravery, truth and care.

by Brigit Anna McNeill

aa34f9f563fca90388064227a34a8d16.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Who am I? What drives me? What makes my heart smile?

All questions that become important in our minds. We are driven to find these answers. We search the self-help section at the bookstore. We make appointments with life coaches or therapists. We start to venture into these conversations with friends.

What we see inside ourselves sometimes scares us. This strong desire to become more conscious about what drives us is bigger now than we have ever allowed it to be. Some of us get mad at ourselves for allowing our passion to just sit for all these years. Some of us get scared at just how strong that desire is. Some of us have absolutely no clue what our passions truly are.

That is when we start our awakening.

We are awakening to these strange sensations we are experiencing.

We are starting to recognize or become aware of something stirring in us. Something deep and real inside of us.

We find softer ways to let society know we have something to offer:

Ourselves.

We are waking to all the possibilities of what we have and who we are.
~Debbi Serafinchon~

Image may contain: one or more people, people standing and text

Image may contain: text

"Do not try to save the whole world
or do anything grandiose.

Instead, create a clearing
in the dense forest of your life
and wait there patiently,
until the song that is your life
falls into your own cupped hands
and you recognize and greet it.

Only then will you know
how to give yourself
to this world
so worth of rescue."
~Martha Postlewaite~

Image may contain: 1 person, text and outdoor

Image may contain: outdoor

Image may contain: outdoor

She Let Go She let go. Without a thought or a word, she let go. She let go of fear. She let go of the judgments. She let go of the confluence of opinions swarming around her head. She let go of the committee of indecision within her. She let go of all the 'right' reasons. Wholly and completely, without hesitation or worry, She just let go. She didn't ask anyone for advice. She didn't read a book on how to let go... She didn't search the scriptures. She just let go. She let go of all of the memories that held her back. She let go of all of the anxiety that kept her from moving forward. She let go of the planning and all of the calculations about how to do it just right. She didn't promise to let go. She didn't journal about it. She didn't write the projected date in her day-timer. She made no public announcement and put no ad in the paper. She didn't check the weather report or read her daily horoscope. She just let go. She didn't analyse whether she should let go. She didn't call her friends to discuss the matter. She didn't do a five-step Spiritual Mind Treatment. She didn't call the Prayer line. She didn't utter one word. She just let go. No one was around when it happened. There was no applause or congratulations. No one thanked her or praised her. No one noticed a thing. Like a leaf falling from a tree, she just let go. There was no effort. There was no struggle. It wasn't good and it wasn't bad. It was what it was, and it is just that. In the space of letting go, she let it all be. A small smile came (upon) over her face. A light breeze blew through her. And the sun and the moon shone forevermore."
Reverend Safire Rose 。Ernest Holmes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uDGHJTk98VU

âIf your mind carries a heavy burden of past, you will experience more of the same. The past perpetuates itself through lack of presence."â¦

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-EiJRhCja9k

Dr Joe Delaney - really good talk 

pic missing

HOW TO HEAL YOURSELF
Do not force yourself to heal! 
Healing is always unforced.
It happens when the conditions are right. 
When there is just enough love, attention, presence, slowness, trust.
When you aren't trying to heal.
When you aren't trying to awaken. 
When you aren't "trying" at all. 
When you open your arms wide to the Now. 
Fall to the ground. 
Let yourself feel the rage, the grief, the loneliness.
Let yourself break. Let yourself feel worse, if you need to feel worse.
Speak your raw truth. Upset some people. Bring others closer.
But don't force yourself, my love.
You have to let go of the result, the agenda, the goal. 
And infuse your 'unhealed' experience with love. 
Drench your pain, your sorrow, your longing with warm awareness.
Saturate the moment with yourself.
You have to create the conditions for healing,
but you cannot do it.
The ego will rebel at this news. 
Your heart will rejoice.
Mysterious forces, ancient and unspeakable, do the healing.
You only have to get out of the way.
- Jeff Foster

The next time you notice that you’re attacking yourself, caught in a looping storyline about how you’ve failed, how you’ll never get it right, how there is something just fundamentally wrong with you …
When you’ve become lost in a repetitive narrative about how someone has misunderstood you, how you are not being seen in the way you’d like, or when find yourself complaining about your life or another person …
When you find yourself under a waterfall, sinking into quicksand, in a cascading of claustrophobia, urgent, hot, sticky, out of control emotions...
Slow way down.

Before you abandon yourself and leave your immediate experience, parachuting into the unstable waters of rumination, shame, and blame, just slow way down. For this is no ordinary moment. You are being asked to care for yourself in a new way, to cleanse your perception with space, with kindness, with compassion – to pause and to encode a new pathway.
With the ally of the breath, shift your awareness out of the overwhelming narrative, for it is no longer safe there. It is not serving you to travel down the conditioned rabbit hole of unworthiness and self-abandonment any longer. These are the leftover grooves of an earlier time, and ache to be reorganized by way of empathy, attunement, and embodied presence.

Conserve your precious life energy, remove it from that which is no longer working in your best interest, and direct into your belly, your heart, your throat. And ask: what feeling is wanting to be met now? In what way am I being asked to care for the vulnerable, the tender, and the shaky within me, to no longer project it outward in the movement of self-abandonment and self-aggression? How am I being asked to tend to myself in a new way? To touch the erupting, raw, achy life that is surging now for holding.

Look carefully, with curiosity, patience, kindness, and compassion and see the ways you leave the embodied world of pure feeling, bailing on your vulnerability as you escape back into the conditioned narrative of complaint, resentment, shame, blame, and self-attack. Return home.
While it may seem you are longing for something outside you, in these moments you are only longing for your own presence. For you need yourself now more than ever. This world needs you now more than ever.
Matt Licata.

There is nothing more healing than Mother nature and her elemental forces. We have become dependent on pharmaceutical bandaids that cover up our bodies longing to be held by her, to soak in her seas and rivers that cleanses all woes and stress, to draw in the warm rays of her sun into our chakras, to activate, energize and burn away our toxic thoughts, to stand in the wind and allow her to blow away all self induced curses. To bury ourselves in her rich earth and surrender all holding, all control. We have forgotten how to connect with what makes us whole.
If you are feeling, tired, stressed and lackluster, Go outside and welcome her in, talk to her, walk, run, fill your lungs with her life giving prana. Thank her and ask her to show you what to do...Whether it's snow or sunshine, the medicine is there.
It is time for humanity to re-connect. We will not respect, save or sustain what we do not understand or value, it is time. If you remember, then go out and help others to remember. We can contribute in this way in saving our beautiful planet.
© Caroline de Lisser

How to deal with a stressed out mind that has taken off like a crazy horse.

I find that trying to shut down or ignore the mind and emotions in the best of times never works so when you are stressed and going through a crisis, you will invariably discover that what you resist will persist… 
your mind will become like a broken record, re-playing and mulling the story that you have created over and over. This is how the mind is. Simply witnessing your thoughts and emotions objectively places you in the seat of awareness that is not the egoic mind. The witness is the higher self that can watch the mind at work and not identify with it.
When I’m in this situation, I observe my fearful thoughts and inner dialogue and then redirect my focus to first lengthening and slowing down my breath, to then feeling my body and doing a body scan noticing where I’m holding tension… I then focus on relaxing those areas with the breath and in so doing relax my whole body. This takes me out of my head and imaginary scenarios and into my feeling body which puts me directly in touch with my physicality which is expressing my true experience in that moment. I then talk to myself as if I were a wise, loving mother (which is the divine mother aspect of the self). I comfort myself, (if I’m in bed I’ll even hug myself) I tell myself that I am going to be ok, I tell myself that I have support, visible and invisible, (I also call upon that support), but most importantly, I give myself permission to feel what I am feeling without reproach and in this way I can face and then trace my fear or whatever emotion is coming up and understand why I feel the way I do... This awakens self compassion and opens the door to dealing consciously with my life situation that is triggering these emotions. In this way I can support myself and respond to life instead of resist and react out of fear and habit and create more stress and chaos.
© Caroline de Lisser

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AmmFVWlXlbU&feature=share

Caroline DeLisser 

how to avoid being the victim of fate 

written by Kim McMillen

As I began to love myself 
I found that anguish and emotional suffering 
are only warning signs that I was living 
against my own truth. 
Today, I know, this is Authenticity.

I understood how much it can offend somebody 
if I try to force my desires on this person, 
even though I knew the time was not right 
and the person was not ready for it, 
and even though this person was me. 
Today I call this Respect.

I stopped craving for a different life, 
and I could see that everything 
that surrounded me 
was inviting me to grow. 
Today I call this Maturity.

I understood that at any circumstance, 
I am in the right place at the right time, 
and everything happens at the exactly right moment. 
So I could be calm. 
Today I call this Self-Confidence.

I quit stealing my own time, 
and I stopped designing huge projects 
for the future. 
Today, I only do what brings me joy and happiness, 
things I love to do and that make my heart cheer, 
and I do them in my own way 
and in my own rhythm. 
Today I call this Simplicity.

I freed myself of anything 
that is no good for my health – 
food, people, things, situations, 
and everything that drew me down 
and away from myself. 
At first I called this attitude a healthy egoism. 
Today I know it is Love of Oneself.

I quit trying to always be right, 
and ever since 
I was wrong less of the time. 
Today I discovered that is Modesty.

I refused to go on living in the past 
and worrying about the future. 
Now, I only live for the moment, 
where everything is happening. 
Today I live each day, 
day by day, 
and I call it Fulfillment.

I recognized 
that my mind can disturb me 
and it can make me sick. 
But as I connected it to my heart, 
my mind became a valuable ally. 
Today I call this connection Wisdom of the Heart.

We no longer need to fear arguments, 
confrontations or any kind of problems 
with ourselves or others. 
Even stars collide, 
and out of their crashing, new worlds are born. 
Today I know: This is Life!

"We now know that whatever you vibrate, you create and attract to yourself. So, you work on healing yourself in order to create peace around you.

You become peace.

If there s conflict living within you, you cannot live in a world of peace.

The world mirrors back to you perfectly the condition of your love and of your intent.

And if the world you re living in is not a world that is at peace and at joy and at grace, then you have to find peace, joy, and grace within you.

The shaman no longer looks for meaning in life, but brings meaning to every situation.

The shaman stops looking for truth and instead brings truth to every encounter.

You don't look for the right partner, you become the right partner. And then the right partner finds you.

It s a very active practice focused on healing."

~Alberto Villoldo

Image may contain: flower and text

No one will come and save you. No one will come riding on a white horse and take all your worries away. You have to save yourself, little by little, day by day. Build yourself a home. Take care of your body. Find something to work on. Something that makes you excited, something you want to learn. Get yourself some books and learn them by heart. Get to know the author, where he grew up, what books he read himself. Take yourself out for dinner. Dress up for no one but you and simply feel nice. it’s a lovely feeling, to feel pretty. You don’t need anyone to confirm it.
~Charlotte Eriksson

Image may contain: plant, outdoor and nature

Image may contain: 1 person, text that says "Release There are days when boxing up unneeded things (from old shoes to unsolicited advice to dark thoughts to toxic positivity) is like exhaling a breath you didn't know you were holding. WW.HEIDIBARR.COM"

The Art of Being Alive

What if you could lose yourself
in the art of being alive?

Even when feeling adrift, unsure
what world to inhabit, what if

you kept doing simple things
that focus attention,

like slowly kneading bread
in late afternoon sun or

noticing a tiny creature’s footprint
on a snow-covered log in the woods or

savoring the act of witnessing how
tangerine and violet collide just after dawn?

Would it help identify the world
you're supposed to inhabit?

Would it help you continue evolving
into the person you are always becoming?

Would losing yourself in the art of living
be a path toward a more beautiful world,

the one that's always there when you
remember to be astonished by it?

(c)Heidi Barr, 2019

Take back what is yours. You have a choice to decide where you give your mental and emotional energy to. You decide to tune in and allow it to live within you when you can just be an observer of the situations that test your patience. You might be working on yourself and evolving past the dramas that once pulled you in. There’s certain situations that return to test your evolution, but it’s not about anyone else.

It’s about how much you have worked on yourself and how much it no longer affects you. When we’re learning to master our inner self we can see clearly what triggers us and those situations are the ones that require us to grow.

So be thankful when things come up because you now know how to work through it instead of overreacting and overthinking it. Mastering yourself is an everyday experience that helps you get better at being the best you. You’ll realize you no longer have the energy to play along or react so easily.

You find yourself investing your time in what adds value into your life. Your focus becomes about living a more enriched life because anything else is draining your precious life force.

Ask yourself is it even worth giving my precious life force to something that happened in the past? To someone who doesn’t deserve it? To a situation you outgrew? Remember, your attention and your focus is your power.

The scenarios you overthink and constantly replay aren’t evolving you. Stop the self-judgment and just forgive yourself. Decide now that you’re going to better manage your energy.

You’re going to think, feel, and do what evolves you. You’re going to make peace with what has happened and what you can’t change. Starting today you’re going to take your power back by consciously deciding what you feed your energy.

Don’t allow anyone to thrive off of you feeling low or down about yourself. You have the power to manage your mental and inner world which will reflect how you handle everyday life. Be very patient with yourself. You’re evolving and learning. Things will get more clear for you.

Words by: Idil Ahmed

Image may contain: one or more people and flower, possible text that says 'I learned to love my scars by forgiving those who gave them to me, including myself. Love is easier to carry than hate. cwpoet cwpoet'

be gentle with yourself quote.jpg

Be careful the words you use to describe who you are. Be aware of the speech you whisper deep inside yourself, like a with casting spellings; spells.
Your strength, your tenderness and hope is listening, is feeling those words.
And over time, with each word, each sentence, each spell you cast into your heart, you weaken yourself from the very centre.
Remember that beautiful little child you were, remember that hopeful tender heart, you can come back to that place and allow the essence of it to grow, you can start whispering spells, good words, kind words, forgiving words until it grows and fills you up.
Your inner voice, the one you have learnt to speak, is one of the main food sources for your growth.
Let that food be good nourishment, let it be like wild medicine weeds rather than poison.
Stop and listen to yourself, how do your words make your heart feel, how does the way you treat yourself make you feel.
——————
• Words by Brigit Anna McNeill

shared from facebook

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qfiOJk5Q9UY

Denise Linn meditation

Image may contain: possible text that says 'rHe DAY I CHANGED WAS THE DAY I QUIT TRYING TO FIT INTO A WORLD THAT NEVER REALLY FIT ME aa t.ex'shared from facebook 

Message from White Eagle, Hopi indigenous on 03/16/2020:

“This moment humanity is going through can now be seen as a portal and as a hole. The decision to fall into the hole or go through the portal is up to you.
If they repent of the problem and consume the news 24 hours a day, with little energy, nervous all the time, with pessimism, they will fall into the hole. But if you take this opportunity to look at yourself, rethink life and death, take care of yourself and others, you will cross the portal.

Take care of your home, take care of your body. Connect with the middle body of your spiritual House. Connect to the egregor of your spiritual home. Body, house, medium body, spiritual house, all this is synonymous, that is to say the same. When you are taking care of one, you are taking care of everything else. Do not lose the spiritual dimension of this crisis, have the aspect of the eagle, which from above, sees the whole, sees more widely.
There is a social demand in this crisis, but there is also a spiritual demand. The two go hand in hand. Without the social dimension, we fall into fanaticism. But without the spiritual dimension, we fall into pessimism and lack of meaning. You were prepared to go through this crisis.
Take your toolbox and use all the tools at your disposal. Learn about resistance with indigenous and African peoples: we have always been and continue to be exterminated. But we still haven't stopped singing, dancing, lighting a fire and having fun.
Don't feel guilty about being happy during this difficult time. You don't help at all by being sad and without energy. It helps if good things emanate from the Universe now. It is through joy that one resists. Also, when the storm passes, you will be very important in the reconstruction of this new world. You need to be well and strong. And, for that, there is no other way than to maintain a beautiful, happy and bright vibration.
This has nothing to do with alienation. This is a resistance strategy. In shamanism, there is a rite of passage called the quest for vision. You spend a few days alone in the forest, without water, without food, without protection. When you go through this portal, you get a new vision of the world, because you have faced your fears, your difficulties ... This is what is asked of you. Let them take advantage of this time to perform their vision seeking rituals.

What world do you want to build for yourself? For now, this is what you can do: serenity in the storm. Calm down and pray. Everyday. Establish a routine to meet the sacred every day. Good things emanate, what you emanate now is the most important thing. And sing, dance, resist through art, joy, faith and love. "

Image may contain: 1 person, mountain, nature and outdoor, possible text that says 'Bad vibes don't go with my outfit! BOHEMIA'

Advise from Maria Sabina, Mexican curandera (medicine woman) and poet

“Cure yourself, with the light of the sun and the rays of the moon.
With the sound of the river and the waterfall.
With the swaying of the sea and the fluttering of birds.
Heal yourself, with the mint and mint leaves,
with neem and eucalyptus.
Sweeten yourself with lavender, rosemary, and chamomile.
Hug yourself with the cocoa bean and a touch of cinnamon.
Put love in tea instead of sugar
And take it looking at the stars
Heal yourself , with the kisses that the wind gives you
and the hugs of the rain.
Get strong with bare feet on the ground
and with everything that is born from it.
Get smarter every day by listening to your intuition,
looking at the world with the eye of your forehead.
Jump, dance, sing, so that you live happier.
Heal yourself, with beautiful love, and always remember …
you are the medicine. “

https://insighttimer.com/jacgodsman/guided-meditations/poem-she-let-go-3 

“Know that all strength, all healing of every nature is the changing of the vibrations within, the attuning of the divine within the living tissue of a body to creative energies. This alone is healing.
Ref – Edgar Cayce

May be an image of outdoors, tree and text that says "Mother Earth... Enlighten what 's dark in me, Strengthen what' s weak in me, Mend what' s broken in me, Bind what s bruised in me, Heal what' sick in me, And lastly. Revive whatever peace and love has died in me -unknown Whimsical Pixie"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E58pqWHxAjI

In response to flowergirl's post:

going to listen to this today!!! Thank you Flowergirl!

wishing you a 💕 lovely day(:

My definition of greatness

is to be greater than your environment,

to be greater than your body,

and to be greater than time.

And if you do, you will be great.

I mean, that’s it!” – Dr. Joe Dispenza

going to listen to this today!!! Thank you Flowergirl!

wishing you a 💕 lovely day(:

May be an image of text

Healing ensues from the willingness to accept the power of mind, and the willingness to never allow the mind to say something negative without challenging it and replacing it with a positive thought. The willingness to let go of being judgmental towards oneself and others is the result of letting go of the negative. Why is this so? It is because the energy field of that which we truly are is ever present and gives us an intense sense of aliveness when we let go of the obstacles. It is the energy field of the vibration of life itself that is constantly present. Like the sun, the inner Self is always shining, but because of negative clouds, we do not experience it. It is not necessary to program oneself with the truth; it is only necessary to remove that which is false. The removal of the clouds from the sky to illuminate the negative allows one to experience the energy fields of that which is positive. It is only the removal of the negative that is necessary—the willingness to let go of the habits of negative thinking. The removal of the obstacles to the experiencing of this will result in an increasing sense of aliveness and a joy of one’s own existence. As this joy comes in, first subtly and then more and more strongly, there is a diminished awareness of even the presence of the body, of one’s physicality. Hawkins M.D. Ph.D., David. Healing and Recovery (Kindle Locations 1804-1814).

Inside you, in your core, is a healer, a medicine woman who just wants to show you what you need to care for yourself.
Who’s only function is to love and honour you.
For this is the way to survive and thrive, we were built with this woven into our fabric by nature.
You need to remember, to believe she is in you.
She may have been hidden by the distorted stories, misshaped words and horrible events that happened and got stored in your flesh; masking your knowing.
You may have been told, in many different ways, from many different voices, that you were without magic, without important truth, without power; spiritless, not sacred.
And that love and approval for yourself had to come solely from another.
But you were born with this beautiful piece inside you; a magical totem that is there just to teach you how to love and nurture your life force, to nourish your nature.
To make you well.
Call her back into strength; word by word, breath by breath.
Listening and taking notice with your heart and gut.
Slowly call her from your depths, let her kiss you, empowering you from deep within.
————————

• Words by Brigit Anna McNeill •

Wow Flowergirl, these are awesome posts!

thank you for sharing!

May be an image of text that says "Her nervous system had been through so much. She decided to spend the rest of her life calming the inflammation. Thoughts, feelings, memories, behavior, relations. She soothed it all with deep, Loving breaths and gentle practices. The softer she became with herself, the softer she became with the world, which became softer with her. She birthed a new generational cycle: Peace. Jaiya John Author of Daughter Drink This Water"

Soul on deck
Ours is not the task of fixing the entire world all at once, but of stretching out to mend the part of the world that is within our reach. Any small, calm thing that one soul can do to help another soul, to assist some portion of this poor suffering world, will help immensely. It is not given to us to know which acts or by whom, will cause the critical mass to tip toward an enduring good. What is needed for dramatic change is an accumulation of acts, adding, adding to, adding more, continuing. We know that it does not take everyone on Earth to bring justice and peace, but only a small, determined group who will not give up during the first, second, or hundredth gale.
One of the most calming and powerful actions you can do to intervene in a stormy world is to stand up and show your soul. Soul on deck shines like gold in dark times. The light of the soul throws sparks, can send up flares, builds signal fires, causes proper matters to catch fire. To display the lantern of soul in shadowy times like these -- to be fierce and to show mercy toward others; both are acts of immense bravery and greatest necessity. Struggling souls catch light from other souls who are fully lit and willing to show it. If you would help to calm the tumult, this is one of the strongest things you can do.
~ Clarissa Pinkola Estes

No photo description available.

This is so perfect! thank you for sharing it here 

May be a black-and-white image of 1 person and text that says "I am larger than my feelings- I don't want to feel this anxiety but to feel is to start the process of freedom- Until look at my anxiety will be trapped into looking from it- Looking from it will believe am it- Looking at it will see it is not really who am- It is only a wave of change rolling by MINDFULNESSMAN"

written by Kim McMillen
I found that anguish and emotional suffering
are only warning signs that I was living
against my own truth.
Today, I know, this is Authenticity.
I understood how much it can offend somebody
if I try to force my desires on this person,
even though I knew the time was not right
and the person was not ready for it,
and even though this person was me.
Today I call this Respect.
I stopped craving for a different life,
and I could see that everything
that surrounded me
was inviting me to grow.
Today I call this Maturity.
I understood that at any circumstance,
I am in the right place at the right time,
and everything happens at the exactly right moment.
So I could be calm.
Today I call this Self-Confidence.
I quit stealing my own time,
and I stopped designing huge projects
for the future.
Today, I only do what brings me joy and happiness,
things I love to do and that make my heart cheer,
and I do them in my own way
and in my own rhythm.
Today I call this Simplicity.
I freed myself of anything
that is no good for my health –
food, people, things, situations,
and everything that drew me down
and away from myself.
At first I called this attitude a healthy egoism.
Today I know it is Love of Oneself.
I quit trying to always be right,
and ever since
I was wrong less of the time.
Today I discovered that is Modesty.
I refused to go on living in the past
and worrying about the future.
Now, I only live for the moment,
where everything is happening.
Today I live each day,
day by day,
and I call it Fulfillment.
I recognized
that my mind can disturb me
and it can make me sick.
But as I connected it to my heart,
my mind became a valuable ally.
Today I call this connection Wisdom of the Heart.
We no longer need to fear arguments,
confrontations or any kind of problems
with ourselves or others.
Even stars collide,
and out of their crashing, new worlds are born.
Today I know: This is Life!
Thanks to Dr. Steven Farmer for sharing this piece

Wonderful

Anything that anyone gives attention to, becomes true

May be an image of text

Manifesto for an Enchanted Life
1. Everything around you is alive: believe it. Tell stories to stones, sing to trees, start conversations with birds. Build relationships. You’ll never be lonely again.
2. To be fully in your body is to be fully alive. Get out of your head and into the world.
3. Look for the wonder wherever you go. Be all your life, as American poet Mary Oliver suggested, 'a bride married to amazement'.
4. Embrace mystery – don’t be afraid of what you don’t know.
5. Cultivate your mythic imagination: the inner and outer landscape of myth.
6. Know your place. Learn to belong, because wherever you go, there you are. There is nowhere else real to be.
7. Cleave to the local and the ethical. Cultivate community spirit, and autonomy.
8. Slow down.
9. Create. Buy handmade. Live folklorically.
10. Don’t have a career: have a life. Find your calling – but, above all, find your meaning in the community of the world.
11. Foster meaningful ritual; make each day a ceremony, or make a ceremony in each day.
12. Cherish otherness, in all its forms; confront in yourself, and explore, the forms of otherness which make you uncomfortable or afraid.
13. Treasure change: it’s the stuff from which lives are forged. Stop looking for the eternal and immutable, and enter the daily dance with the transitory."
~ Sharon Blackie, 'The Enchanted Life'
www.sharonblackie.net

Refreshing post

Thanks Flowergirl for sharing  this.

May be an image of 1 person and text that says "I A MEDICINE WOMAN'S PRAYER I will not rescue you, For you are not powerless. I will not fix you, For you are not broken. I will not heal you, For see you in your wholeness. I will walk with you through the darkness, As you remember your light."

Very beautiful

In response to flowergirl's post: In response to Mr Brightside's post

I agree

These thoughts

really are absolutely amazing!

Thank You for sharing.

Be true to yourself.
Listen to your inner call and live life to the fullest.
The flower focusses on the sunlight instead of the thorns that lie around it.
Our life too is made beautiful by what we choose to focus upon ..
~ Sanchita Pandey, Lessons from My Garden ~
I counted my years
and realized that I have
Less time to live by,
Than I have lived so far.
I feel like a child who won a pack of candies: at first he ate them with pleasure
But when he realized that there was little left, he began to taste them intensely.
I have no time for endless meetings
where the statutes, rules, procedures & internal regulations are discussed,
knowing that nothing will be done.
I no longer have the patience
To stand absurd people who,
despite their chronological age,
have not grown up.
My time is too short:
I want the essence,
my spirit is in a hurry.
I do not have much candy
In the package anymore.
I want to live next to humans,
very realistic people who know
How to laugh at their mistakes,
Who are not inflated by their own triumphs
and who take responsibility for their actions.
In this way, human dignity is defended
and we live in truth and honesty.
It is the essentials that make life useful.
I want to surround myself with people
who know how to touch the hearts of those whom hard strokes of life
have taught to grow with sweet touches of the soul.
Yes, I'm in a hurry.
I'm in a hurry to live with the intensity that only maturity can bring.
I do not intend to waste any of the remaining desserts.
I am sure they will be exquisite,
much more than those eaten so far.
My goal is to reach the end satisfied
and at peace with my loved ones and my conscience.
We have two lives
and the second begins when you realize you only have one.
~ Mario de Andrade
I am making a home inside myself.
A shelter of kindness where everything is forgiven, everything allowed—a quiet patch of sunlight to stretch out without hurry,
where all that has been banished
and buried is welcomed, spoken, listened to—released.
A fiercely friendly place I can claim as my very own.
I am throwing arms open
to the whole of myself—especially the fearful,
fault-finding, falling apart, unfinished parts, knowing
every seed and weed, every drop of rain, has made the soil richer.
I will light a candle, pour a hot cup of tea, gather
around the warmth of my own blazing fire. I will howl
if I want to, knowing this flame can burn through
any perceived problem, any prescribed perfectionism,
any lying limitation, every heavy thing.
I am making a home inside myself
where grace blooms in grand and glorious
abundance, a shelter of kindness that grows
all the truest things.
I whisper hallelujah to the friendly sky.
Watch now as I burst into blossom.
~ Julia Fehrenbacher: https://www.juliafehrenbacher.com/
If She does not caress you
with your own inhalation,
or walk with you in the garden
between heartbeats,
how can you say that you have
ever really met the Goddess?
And how will you know when
She is here? Dear one,
your emptiness turns indigo,
fragrant as jasmine.
Your numb places overflow
with the nectar of yearning.
You no longer fear growing hollow,
or floating like a leaf
on the stream of night.
You do not fall asleep, you fall
into prayer, a kind of wedding,
a vow without words.
The bride wears your breath
as her luminous veil.
She presses on your brow
a throbbing pearl of wakefulness,
the kiss of solitude.
Instead of slumber, a waveless
blue flame glows in your body,
lit by love’s silence.
In the darkest hour
you cease to ask for light
because the midnight stillness
under your breastbone
is a maelstrom of stars.
You are present to yourself,
like silver in a moonbeam,
like sweetness in a mother’s milk.
And the dignity of this very breath,
how it gently places the soul
in each cell of your flesh,
is your Beloved’s secret name.
The Clearing
Do not try to save
the whole world
or do anything grandiose.
Instead, create
a clearing
in the dense forest
of your life
and wait there
patiently,
until the song
that is your life
falls into your own cupped hands
and you recognize and greet it.
Only then will you know
how to give yourself
to this world
so worthy of rescue.
~ Martha Postlethwaite

May be an image of text that says "She's different now. She has peace in her heart instead of chaos. That's how she saved herself. She became the peace and she doesn accept anything less. It's beautiful. Stephanie Bennett-Henry"

LOVE THIS!

Thank You (:

Big hugs- I appreciate

this thread very much

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=heTAsobRJsc

In response to ♡ ˚Honoring's post:

thank you

No photo description available.

Living Awake
It begins with an ache, a deep-belly
breath, a cup of hot tea on the sun-soaked deck.
It begins with a prayer said aloud
to the empty kitchen, space enough to hear
the want beneath the want beneath the want.
It begins with a thank you
for what is, a remembering that all
of it is temporary, none of it guaranteed, every
last bit of it precious.
It begins with slowing to the pace of silence,
then getting closer, closer
than you have ever gotten before. Then even a little bit closer. To breath, river, heartache,
sunlight. Because, as Yeats said:
“The world is full of magic things
waiting for our senses to grow sharper.”
It begins, always, with a moment fully allowed.
It begins over and over and over again, new, every day—
with the courage to persist, to do it differently, to walk
the way only you can walk. The courage
to stand all the way up for what holds and heals, to fiercely declare that enough is enough—no more excuses, no more holding in or back, no more pretending
to be small, damn it. Because you are not small. You have never, ever been small.
And God, how this sleeping world needs your bigness.
It begins with picking up the light
and dancing with it all night long, vowing
to never put it down. And then scattering it
like seed to every hurting heart.
It begins with a thank you for what is, a remembering
that all of it is temporary, none of it guaranteed—
every last bit of it precious.
~ ©Julia Fehrenbacher : Painted Path
www.juliafehrenbacher.com
Patience visited me
And it reminded me
That good things take time to come to fruition
And grow slowly with stability
Peace visited me
And it reminded me
That I may remain calm through the storms of life
Regardless of the chaos surrounding me
Hope visited me
And it reminded me
That better times lay ahead
And it would always be there to guide and uplift me
Humility visited me
And it reminded me
That I may achieve it
Not by trying to shrink myself and make myself less
But by focusing on serving the world and uplifting those around me
Kindness visited me
And it reminded me
To be more gentle, forgiving and compassionate toward myself
And those surrounding me
Confidence visited me
And it reminded me
To not conceal or suppress my gifts and talents
In order to make others feel more comfortable
But to embrace what makes me me
Focus visited me
And it reminded me
That other people’s insecurities and judgements about me
Are not my problem
And I should redirect my attention
From others back to me
Freedom visited me
And it reminded me
That no one has control over my mindset, thoughts and wellbeing
But me
And love visited me
And it reminded me
That I need not search for it in others
As it lies within me.
Words by Tahlia Hunter

one of the most perfect things I have ever read!

Thank You!

May be an image of one or more people and text that says ""You are a ritual. Your breath is the air of knowing. Your body, grounding earth. Your spirit, the fire of intention. Your blood, the ebb and flow of deep waters emotion. You are a ritual. Never forget you are magic, made flesh, blood, and whole. And sacred spells are written in your soul." ~Ara thegoddesscircle.net"

May be an image of 1 person and text that says "otthyl men But Continue Not as if nothing ever happened to you as if everything did. The struggle, the vices, the haziness of days. Continue because you went through it all, and despite the circumstances, Your heart is still beating, Because your life has meaning. -Kayil York-"

"It turns out procrastination is not typically a function of laziness, apathy or work ethic as it is often regarded to be. It’s a neurotic self-defense behavior that develops to protect a person’s sense of self-worth.
You see, procrastinators tend to be people who have, for whatever reason, developed to perceive an unusually strong association between their performance and their value as a person. This makes failure or criticism disproportionately painful, which leads naturally to hesitancy when it comes to the prospect of doing anything that reflects their ability — which is pretty much everything."
—David Cain
my brain and
heart divorced
a decade ago
over who was
to blame about
how big of a mess
I have become
eventually,
they couldn't be
in the same room
with each other
now my head and heart
share custody of me
I stay with my brain
during the week
and my heart
gets me on weekends
they never speak to one another
- instead, they give me
- the same note to pass
- to each other every week
and their notes they
send to one another always
says the same thing:
"This is all your fault"
on Sundays
my heart complains
about how my
head has let me down
in the past
and on Wednesday
my head lists all
of the times my
heart has screwed
things up for me
in the future
they blame each
other for the
state of my life
there's been a lot
of yelling - and crying
so,
lately, I've been
spending a lot of
time with my gut
who serves as my
unofficial therapist
most nights, I sneak out of the
window in my ribcage
and slide down my spine
and collapse on my
gut's plush leather chair
that's always open for me
~ and I just sit sit sit sit
until the sun comes up
last evening,
my gut asked me
if I was having a hard
time being caught
between my heart
and my head
I nodded
I said I didn't know
if I could live with
either of them anymore
"my heart is always sad about
something that happened yesterday
while my head is always worried
about something that may happen tomorrow,"
I lamented
my gut squeezed my hand
"I just can't live with
my mistakes of the past
or my anxiety about the future,"
I sighed
my gut smiled and said:
"in that case,
you should
go stay with your
lungs for a while,"
I was confused
- the look on my face gave it away
"if you are exhausted about
your heart's obsession with
the fixed past and your mind's focus
on the uncertain future
your lungs are the perfect place for you
there is no yesterday in your lungs
there is no tomorrow there either
there is only now
there is only inhale
there is only exhale
there is only this moment
there is only breath
and in that breath
you can rest while your
heart and head work
their relationship out."
this morning,
while my brain
was busy reading
tea leaves
and while my
heart was staring
at old photographs
I packed a little
bag and walked
to the door of
my lungs
before I could even knock
she opened the door
with a smile and as
a gust of air embraced me
she said
"what took you so long?"

May be an image of text that says "Fal in love with taking care of yourself. Fall in love with the path of deep healing. Fall in love with becoming the best version of yourself but with patience,with ith compassion and respect to your own journey. -S. mcnutt"

May be an image of flower and text that says "Welcome to Thursday there is peace to be found in your personal power fb: The Whimsical Pixie"

May be an image of 1 person and text that says "YOUR BOUNDARY NEED NOT BE AN ANGRY ELECTRIC FENCE THAT SHOCKS THOSE WHO TOUCH IT. IT CAN BE A CONSISTENT LIGHT AROUND YOU THAT ANNOUNCES: "IWILL BE TREATED SACREDLY." JAIYA JOHN* tinybuddha.com"

In response to nature girl's post:

n response  nature girl’s post:

truly beautiful

Your posts add so much to my experience in such

loving peaceful gentle  ways..

thank you ,thank you nature girl.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

I have learnt to leave places
Where pieces of me were shattered and torn apart
I have chosen to abandon paths
That led to pain and heartbreak
I have navigated through stormy and turbulent seasons of life
And made it out the other side
I have chosen to change directions
When I have found myself in spaces where I no longer belong or am welcomed
I have made peace with past moments I am not proud of
And I have chosen to let go of past pain, disappointment and failure
And people whose chapter in my story is now complete.
I have promised myself not to return to these places
As healing is found not in repeating the old
But in making amends
Then forging a new path
And building the new
And I have chosen to rewrite my story
From one of pain and heartbreak
To one of hope, empowerment and new beginnings
As I have also experienced great joy and enthusiasm for living
I have also known great love
And I have also experienced moments that have taken my breath away
And made me feel grateful to be alive
And known people who have embraced me completely
And celebrated me
Rather than left me questioning my worth
And whether or not I am loveable
And I have chosen to close past chapters
As my pages are now too full
For the same old stories
And I must turn the page
And embrace all that lies ahead
The beautiful connections I am able to cultivate
The beautiful moments
I am able to experience
And the beautiful new life I am currently creating.
I am your future self
And a bright future
Full of love, purpose, passion, joy and fulfilment
Awaits you.
Author~ Tahila Hunter
She’s going inside to discover the parts of her that long to be lived…
She’s clearing out the entangled weeds of the past that hold no life or nourishment for her and she’s digging deep under the surface to uncover the graves that she buried there…
Graves of fear, padlocked with the lies of being unlovable, unworthy, incapable…
Lies that have held her own songs captive…
Suffocating for lifetimes…
She’s bringing them to the surface with her shadows now…
integrating them back to wholeness in the light,
She’s claiming all of her potentials and she’s realizing their power...
© Caroline de Lisser
My grandmother once gave me a tip:
In difficult times, you move forward in small steps.
Do what you have to do, but little by little.
Don’t think about the future, or what may happen tomorrow.
Wash the dishes.
Remove the dust.
Write a letter.
Make a soup.
You see?
You are advancing step by step.
Take a step and stop.
Rest a little.
Praise yourself.
Take another step.
Then another.
You won’t notice, but your steps will grow more and more.
And the time will come when you can think about the future without crying.
~Elena Mikhalkova
Patience visited me
And it reminded me
That good things take time to come to fruition
And grow slowly with stability
Peace visited me
And it reminded me
That I may remain calm through the storms of life
Regardless of the chaos surrounding me
Hope visited me
And it reminded me
That better times lay ahead
And it would always be there to guide and uplift me
Humility visited me
And it reminded me
That I may achieve it
Not by trying to shrink myself and make myself less
But by focusing on serving the world and uplifting those around me
Kindness visited me
And it reminded me
To be more gentle, forgiving and compassionate toward myself
And those surrounding me
Confidence visited me
And it reminded me
To not conceal or suppress my gifts and talents
In order to make others feel more comfortable
But to embrace what makes me me
Focus visited me
And it reminded me
That other people’s insecurities and judgements about me
Are not my problem
And I should redirect my attention
From others back to me
Freedom visited me
And it reminded me
That no one has control over my mindset, thoughts and wellbeing
But me
And love visited me
And it reminded me
That I need not search for it in others
As it lies within me.
Author ~Tahlia Hunter

this is so good, I sent to friends!

thank you 

nature girl 💖

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

She does not need anyone to help her transcend her pain. Her pain is hers to heal. She is the only one who can choose when she is ready to travel deep down inside and harness her medicine.
She doesn’t need anyone to tell her that she needs to release her past. Her past is hers to own. Her past is a landscape that is only hers. And only she can decide the meaning she gives to all her life’s experiences.
She doesn’t need anyone to transmit wisdom to her. She is her own guru. Her own sage. Her wisdom has been gathered through the ages and her Soul knows what she needs. She has full access to the fountain of Collective Intelligence where she can quench her thirst of knowledge.
She doesn’t need anyone to tell her who she is. She just has to remember. Commune with her ancestors and ask them where she is coming from. Ask her ancestors about the struggles of her great great grandmothers. Thank them for paving the way to have the opportunity to shine her light. She stands on the shoulders of giants and this truth brings her to the values that guide her life.
She doesn’t need anyone to sort her feelings. She is not mentally ill. She is not a statistic that needs to be labeled and medicated. Instead, she tells the world that she owns her feelings and emotions. They are not to be discarded and rejected. Her feelings are guiding posts that lead her to her truth. To what needs her attention.
She doesn’t need anyone to tell her that her unhappiness and sadness can be fixed with a pill. She rejects the status quo. The mainstream understanding of what it means to be human. A feeling human. Instead, she follows the threads of her story and goes to the source of unease in her life.
She doesn’t allow herself to be defined by what they call “anxiety”. She knows that the main source of her feeling restless is perhaps because she allowed life to take her away from living her truth and being true to her values.
She doesn’t need to follow anyone’s vision. She has been gifted with the ability to dream. Dream big. Or not dream at all, if she doesn’t want to. When she is ready, the Universe will open the gates of desire to share her vision of the world and her Soul will guide her to her mission.
She doesn’t need anyone to plant the seed of creativity. She is her own teacher that just has to touch the seed that was planted in her at birth. All she has to do is allow it to wake up, to sprout, and to grow. She has within the rain and the sunshine the seeds needs to blossom.
She doesn’t need to pray harder. Meditate more. Speak in tongues. Or deprive herself of nourishment. What she needs is to believe that she is enough. She is worthy. She is ready. She is loved.
She doesn’t need to give her power away anymore. What she needs is to stand in her own truth. Discover her own truth. Dig deep. Ask questions and wait for the answers to come from within.
And as she inquires within, she understands that she lives inside her inner world. Yes, she walks among humankind, but in truth, she lives within the landscape of her own feelings and emotions.
She now knows that there is nothing outside of herself that can add anything to who she is. Who she really is, is already there. Who she is becoming is already there. And she is the only one that has full access to her story, her truth, her values, her mission and vision…
Her Holy Calling is waiting patiently for her to be ready… Ready to step in her own power… ready to reframe her wounds…
Ready to give a new meaning to her story of survival… her story of resilience…
Her story of how adversity forged her… her gifts, her talents, her inner treasures, her medicine she is called to offer the world...
Reflections by Archaeology for the Woman's Soul
Corina Luna Dea- Essay archived Oct. 2020-- One of my most loved essays

Another wow!

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

https://youtu.be/Pn1PDBrhldM great scenery also.

Once you get to know Twain, you’ll never be the same.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

You have got through all those heart crushing experiences.
So much trauma, it could have crumbled your bones.
Yet here you stand before me; beautiful and strong; awe inspiring.
But I'm not so sure that you pulled yourself out and away from the wreckage whole.
It feels as though you left a piece of yourself in that place; cutting it away so you could run, closing your ears and heart to the whispering cry’s of help.
And now there seems to be a slice down your middle,
a missing piece from your centre. Creating disharmony and uncomfortableness within your very bones.
Perhaps it is time to stop your survival sprint, and put your hand on your heart.
Feeling into the places that are tender and torn away.
Gently pulling them out of the wreckage and into your flesh, your embrace.
Without harshness or self criticism, but instead, finding feelings of compassion and kindness for the lost and starved parts of you. For this is how they come home, this is how you make what is broken, whole.
And taking your golden thread of care, that is contained within your sewing kit of recovery. Slowly stitch yourself together, singing the old songs of healing.
Reminding yourself, with each stitch; of the medicine woman within. Who turns the darkness into light, the wound into a gift, the death into rebirth.
As you whisper these stories of strength, courage and medicine deep into your fabric, you call yourself back, drawing your essence into the heart of you once more.
Teaching yourself how to love yourself, stitch by stitch.
~ Brigit Anna McNeill ~

I love even the title of this thread

My Healing Intentions. it starts my day so focused with the best direction ever .

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content