login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★★Loving Affirmations & Other Life Affirming Self Talk

positive-affirmations-for-love.jpg?fit=750%2C375&ssl=1

I AM LOVE

"Love radiates from deep within me. It spreads like the rays of the sun to everyone who I meet today. I give love and I receive love. I breathe in love with each breath. I speak love with my words. I feel love in my heart. I create love. I am empowered by the love within me. I see love everywhere around me. I live in this love.
I Am Love

I AM BEAUTIFUL

"I accept and love myself completely as I am. I accept all of my experiences. I accept all of my emotions and let them flow freely without excuses. I am in love with myself and my life. I embrace all of my qualities that make me unique. I am a miracle; a Divine piece of the universe. I accept the enchanting, creating, inspiring being of love that I am.
I am Beautiful.

I AM RECEIVING

"I am living in the constant flow of receptivity. I am receiving everything that I need right now that is for my highest good. Everything I need is here now. I am already connected to everything that I need and now I am fully open to receiving these blessings. I know that I deserve to receive good in my life. I am receiving abundance. I am receiving joy. I am receiving love. I give love and I receive love. The more I give, the more I receive and so I feel completely fulfilled.
I AM Receiving"

SELF LOVE ~ I AM A VALUABLE AND UNIQUE INDIVIDUAL. I AM POWERFUL AND LOVING. I AM TOTALLY ADEQUATE AT ALL TIMES. EACH DAY I GET BETTER AND BETTER. I

I AM ABSOLUTELY WONDERFUL AND I FEEL GREAT!!

CHOICE ~ I USE MY CREATIVE POWER TO BRING THE BEST INTO MY LIFE. I CHOOSE HOW I FEEL ABOUT THE MANY EXPERIENCES AND SITUATIONS THAT MAKE UP MY LIFE. AT NO TIME DO I GIVE UP MY POWER TO ANYTHING OR ANYONE. I AM THE CAPTAIN OF
MY SHIP AND I SAIL ONLY ON CALM WATERS.

THE GOOD ~ I LOOK FOR THE GOOD IN ALL MY LIFE EXPERIENCES. NO MATTER WHAT THE CIRCUMSTANCES, I FIND SOMETHING POSITIVE THAT I CAN LEARN FROM THEM. IN THIS WAY, I EXPERIENCE ALL EVENTS AS ENHANCING MY SPIRITUAL GROWTH.

I AM CONTENT… 
I AM CONTENT IN SEEING MORE AND MORE OF THE BEAUTY
AND GOODNESS OF LIFE… 
I SEE THE BEST IN EVERYONE AND I SEE THE BEST IN EVERY SITUATION
I AM CONTENT IN EXPLORING LIFE'S MYSTERIES… 
I DO NOT NEED TO HAVE ALL THE ANSWERS… 
AS I MOVE THROUGH MY DAY I HAVE FAITH THAT MY
LIFE, AND ALL LIFE, STEMS FROM A BENEFICENT SOURCE THAT I AM IN DEEP
COMMUNION WITH.

HARMONY PEACE LOVE AND JOY SURROUND ME AND INDWELL ME.
I AM SAFE AND SECURE, NOW AND ALWAYS.

{all from inspirelove.net}

i2Bme.jpg

happy-affirmations.jpg.webp

I am abundantly provided for as I follow my path.

I-always-attract-only.jpg

5c72d318af7a64fe3e6dc328633abb25.jpg

comment.gif?w=220&h=153&zoom=2

you are always welcome to share from your

heart-whatever affirmations resonates

with you(: 

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Image result for affirmation I am love

Image result for affirmation I am love

Image result for affirmation I am love gif

In response to Nancee1953's post:

smiling inside & out ... these are great Nancee!

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content