login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★★A Collection Of Quotes

Image may contain: text, outdoor and nature

"Home is the place where your new story begins".

"Something amazing happens when we surrender and just love. 
We melt into another world, a realm of power already within us. 
The world changes when we change. 
The world softens when we soften. 
The world loves us when we choose to love the world."

A Return to Love ~ Marianne Williamson

"Neuroscientists have shown that spending too much time texting and social networking leads to attention problems and may cause difficulties communicating face-to-face. It also takes time away from physical activities, making you more prone to an uptick in your weight and a decrease in your general health." --Daniel Amen, M.D. in "Change Your Brain, Change Your Body."

Related image

Related image

Your armor is preventing you from growing into your gifts 

wow what powerful words by Brene Brown 

''I think midlife is when the universe gently places her hands upon your shoulders, pulls you close, and whispers in your ear:
I’m not screwing around. It’s time. All of this pretending and performing – these coping mechanisms that you’ve developed to protect yourself from feeling inadequate and getting hurt – has to go.

Your armor is preventing you from growing into your gifts. I understand that you needed these protections when you were small. I understand that you believed your armor could help you secure all of the things you needed to feel worthy of love and belonging, but you’re still searching and you’re more lost than ever.

Time is growing short. There are unexplored adventures ahead of you. You can’t live the rest of your life worried about what other people think. You were born worthy of love and belonging. Courage and daring are coursing through you. You were made to live and love with your whole heart. It’s time to show up and be seen.''

~ Brené Brown

enjoying this quote thread, flowergirl.

thank you!

love,selfcare

• ~

here's a couple  I like today: {for now} (:

How do you let go of attachment to things? Don’t even try. It’s impossible. Attachment to things drops away by itself when you no longer seek to find yourself in them.

Eckhart Tolle

When I let go of what I have, I receive what I need. Have you ever struggled to find work or love, only to find them after you have given up? This is the paradox of letting go. Let go, in order to achieve.

Mary Manin Morrissey

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Within you there is a stillness and a sanctuary to which you can retreat at any time and be yourself. Herman Hesse

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content