login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★★Go Ahead...Create An Inspirational Thread For You(:

Go Ahead...Create An Inspirational Thread For You(:

Happiness Meetings are discussion meetings open to all, and like all threads ...never closes

Thread Links and this thread in general ... in process(: Feel free to view as is(:

At this time, Happiness Meetings are one of the few threads created in current times... with this kind of forum style of sharing

I love the threads we have today... I would be silly to say otherwise with the good the other threads have contributed to my daily experience.... Happiness Meetings are  truly different, and will soon be posting the 3 or 4 guidelines for hosting a Happiness Meeting. It is easy in the sense you are sharing what is meaningful for you first (like any thread)... and branching out to include all members who 'enter'. (:

Editing is allowed, though will share how we do this in a meeting. Bottom line if someone has responded to your thoughts already... simply make reference to where you were... in a simple statement and continue on with your present moment.

I always look forward to these meetings.

It doesn't matter how many times a person hosts, just love the opportunity, have fun, and enjoy the growth... because all 3 things will occur and add something significant to your positive energy field that words cannot adequately describe.

We welcome all, and look forward to the diversity you bring... by being your unique self(:

So whether you are hosting or being a member participant joining in:

Enjoy and Share & Be Shared With(:

create a thread and enjoy your magic moment and inspire others to create also!

ⓂⓊⒸⒽ Ⓛⓞⓥⓔ AlwaysWonderfulPossibilities˚, aka selfcare(:

TAKING ON OUR GREATNESS-Most Recent Happiness Mtg Created By Kathi

The State Of Grace...Most Recent  by Nancee from her Soul Food Series

Nancee has a number of wonderful threads from this series... and others you will love like: EVERYTHING IS COMING MY WAY-Recent Thread Full Joy & Hope Created by Nancee

Created by Robert ...LOA- Random Thoughts Page 3 Robert has created quite a few enjoyable LOA threads under the title Random Thoughts, Thoughts  From the Vortex, Music From The Vortex ... 
Recently Updated Quote Thread with a lot of  great community interaction by active member Serenity Lakes  

Flowergirl has been creating lots of wonderful threads too...

cup of tea and a chat Is Lots Of Fun

more highlights coming soon

COMING SOON-SOMETIME IN MONTH OF MARCH

2c774974645b7a1db02a5e6f5e42e176--rooster-teeth-dog-park.jpg

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSd17E6AWm6IAvdRcirw5wu1lf2Kj119gkcs-YL1RG6nXphHV4mhQ

quoteThe heart surrenders everything to the moment. The mind judges and holds back. Ram Dass

♥¸.•¸.•˚¨) ¸.•˚¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•´♥ ˚ ✰。˚ ˚ღ。 ˛˚ 。✰˚* ˚ ★ღ ˚ 。✰

crown-chakra-affirmation.jpg

a4a8738f7e24f73c3a7ef3c2ce175cc6.jpg53f0e2b04e6611e5cca79a74f7adb2c9.jpeg240_F_127637201_3EkMKMTKtv6Wr79eLvZIvfMeagZff0nY.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content