login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★★Rhetorical thoughts

b3129f73bba2652a6abf3b75c09681ae.jpg

“To boldly and or vulnerably go where no one has gone before”

waynedyer1-2x.jpg

Thought about  "The four agreements" 

Even though these ideas were easier to adhere to before social media and the "high tech revolution"

They can still be utilized to a degree, case in point you can ask ???s via cyber however don't assume who or what is responding. so different playing field, rules and authenticity not as clear, in other words it's not the age of in person or even telephone talks to authenticate this that or the other.

b6b1c3981a96019b69d25dd4cefe347a.jpg

God's Grace by Dr. David Hawkins, PhD, mystic, writer and teacher.

There is a horse from California called Disguysthelimit a play on words the sky is the limit.
yadayadayada

Seriously im gonna start doing what other people do me, when they have a problem with me!!!lol. I DON'T KNOW WHAT YOUR TALKING ABOUT??? D.863e1dd38286188c3caf488d0bea4378.jpg

Once you get to know Twain, you’ll never be the same.

6ce3d9bd7779d5bc38f9c88c902c8779.jpg

Bom

“I am whole, perfect, strong powerful loving harmonious and happy, I can do all things through Spirit. Christ and all spiritual people throughout the course of history that strengthen me”

Took a pic of my cats.

5ffbaa3ef8af1e69e85a0b68c0475aca.jpgThey told me to hold all there calls

we'll be chillin in our vortex

self-competition.jpg

6d9b49bd7e10e93c575a5e0eb725c54a.jpg

“I am whole, perfect, strong powerful loving harmonious and happy, I can do all things through Spirit. Christ and all spiritual people throughout the course of history that strengthen me”

5be948e46d39253068a0352e7b68ee13.jpg

quote-there-is-nothing-to-be-learned-from-the-second-kick-of-a-mule-mark-twain-84-92-81.jpg

quote-a-man-is-lucky-if-he-is-the-first-love-of-a-woman-a-woman-is-lucky-if-she-is-the-last-charles-dickens-39-28-41.jpg

https://youtu.be/xdUhLhfuukc

0951d2cca82962fbbb8cabfcfb2388d4.jpg

b2ee38d1c3b76deff1189ed0a521becf.jpg

Who wants to get lost?6d6391f500b9ffbb2a06e0569d6e1362.jpg10946257056?profile=RESIZE_584x&width=584

7c9dd68b727ee6e06f8cb768f92cfe2c.jpg

Afformations 

by Noah St. John

If the human mind is always asking and searching for answers to QUESTIONS, why would we go around making statements we don’t believe? Why not cut out the middleman?

Take the affirmation “I am a millionaire” — to which the brain replies “Yeah, right!”

How can we rephrase that statement as a question? How about this:

“Why is money flowing to me?”

Try it. Ask yourself “Why is money flowing to me?”

What’s your brain doing right now? Searching for an answer to the question!

There’s no conflict for your brain to try and decode.

It’s by asking questions that you form your reality – hence the term “Afformation”.

My definition of greatness

is to be greater than your environment,

to be greater than your body,

and to be greater than time.

And if you do, you will be great.

I mean, that’s it!” – Dr. Joe Dispenza

a5f0f7a083ebc927d8e2c50b00fe078a.jpghttps://youtu.be/pa2PT6Sm20Q

2eca95ef22e280df20b06807864409f4.jpg

ec7d586ae412e3c6c43756a96980b65c.jpg

f1c9906ea47b2b78142a6d57147f27c1.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vgHoGSX8eic&t=439s

In response to Moonlighting's post

Sadhguru is always worth listening to

Anything that anyone gives attention to, becomes true

In response to Moonlighting's post:In response to Mr Brightside's post:

Moonlighting, I really had felt I hadn't time to listen to some of the audios ... though I made a decision to listen

& 'multi-task' ... don't really like multi tasking expression ... Though so glad I did. Yes, I do like Sadhguru- just felt like I didn't have 2 hours +

Well, the things I've been doing -which I need to do and am quite passionate about-I generally don't put background-anything on... Though so glad I did.  I was able to get more done on my infamous project... feel less stress... and loved the audio. so thank you, Moonlighting. It was very good.

It being a full moon, thought I would sign on.

40b45e4b71e30873f53f2072066fd177.jpg

In response to Moonlighting's post: Perhaps they don't  know of a fifth demension.

https://youtu.be/VlrQ-bOzpkQ

https://youtu.be/SrJgN72Ugww Quotes in motion 

8d840167540bb0d05117a5fd8dd69a4f.jpg

Believe in the best & give God the rest

In response to lake placid's post:

Amen!

0eaafb2aa5897708de0bc72eb466bb80.jpg

dd46f549c26de39b51c901ff9ea91f2b.jpg

In response to The enterprise's post:

(:

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

In response to Moonlighting's post:

So true about trust .

The peace within really needs not to be to taken for granted  when trusting anyone 

And even more so the peace w/ in oneself should never be 

undervalued when trusting oneself.

We cannot count on the world to always be there as we would like, though  when we believe in ourselves people , places & things shine even brighter . And when we believe in ourselves to give ourselves the best , we value reaching out more for deep surrenders to  Higher Ground, Higher Place … a Higher Love/ Power .

thoughts inspired by your post in this early morning 

Thank you for your post

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

G'night yawll 

"The bad news is time flies.
The good news is you're the pilot."

Michael Altshuler

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

https://youtu.be/B6Dhz9GUTwY

Tonight and tomorrow night the full moon is referred to as the "Beaver Moon"

My thoughts, it seems beavers are becoming extinct in the past 20 years.

There so cute, it makes you wonder why there losing there popularity.

In thinking deeply on the reality of having to someday let go and ACCEPT that I will have to lose my most attached possession this body and my ego's reluctance to come to terms with this bitter stark idea of losing my connection to life, it's a fact what Alan Watt's and other wise people say about it all.  I am reasonably sure that the best way to come to terms with mortality is to ponder as much as possible about it. Not in a morbid sense, no paradoxically it's very good for your health as you go through life. I'll never conquer or transcend the fear of losing who I presume I am, that in my estimation is not likely, what it does do if intelligently looked at it from various angles is give you strength through accepting, allows me to accept what would otherwise be very unacceptable. 

And minimize the despair quite a bit. From 100% unacceptable to maybe 25% unacceptable. Add a few cleches and you've transcended the grim reaper.  Such as you must return to the school of human existance, just like when you were born you don't remember dying before and the issue must have been like it seems to be now.  In other words the more healthy thoughts on the impermanance while liveing is a win win. Easing your current journey and gives a safety net of tolerance and or understanding that after this life you may arrive in heaven or bring a metaphysical "report card" to your next school or birth.  So that was a truth from Alan Watt's that is a spiritual fact.   No I did not overmedicate today, I suppose others on the planet are thinking these thoughts and my ears are listening. Or maybe source or God had something to say about the mystery and used me to as a channel of truth, or perhaps it strictly a few creative thoughts from my lifetime of living.

Mortality is a subject all of us are aware of consciously or subconsciously… I am glad you took a moment to consider & write your thoughts … & yes not in the morbid sense 

As we lose people we love or other very significant things occur in our lives - this is a reality that creates an aura of however we allow ourselves to view it.

You raised some good points and shared real feelings 

So many mysteries about everything, and your right - it’s a God thing . At least that’s my story . It seems the more things that seem unanswerable - the more comfort I have in my belief The  Supreme Being to gently inform me of what it is I am needing to understand. Alone mystery is endlessly baffling … With prayer I will find comfort as it is meant for me personally. 
I suppose as I get older this has become more & more important to me & my reality to live my best life while I am here and believing with a Power Way Greater than myself - all is well / will be well - as long as surrendering doesn’t just become a nice idea though a daily practice.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Today my thinking

is about my  decisions

and feelings

&

about how over time 

offer the completeness 

of things I need / desire done.

I use quotes, affirmations, prayer , meditative states / stillness 

to allow & inspire & proceed 

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

This really is a wonderful thread / hoping others see & post here . Such opportunity 

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

4203a6a67428ccdb9f530d7a165723b6.jpg

This enterprise dude has something happening, actually he was my firsy born 13 years ago.

Remember (Lake Placid)

Spanning the globe or tapping into the good youtube and collective consiousness has to offer.

I say these things when I,m unsupervised (:

I would say the human heart/mind is like a camera with a lens you can adjust to gain a brighter perspective though if I HAVE THE BLUES, PATIENCE IS REQUIRED first to let the negative clouds move on.

edcd20447bd613b8668d3a73e527861c.jpg

In response to Moonlighting's post:

that’s a wonderful quote 

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Here is a favorite of mine:

f9990fde12565fd2de27ccc4edef4c92--self-improvement-sentiment.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

In response to ˚ AllowingGreatMonth's post:

While wonderful it is a flawed idea.

why is it flawed - ?

it must be intertwined w/ having compassion & understanding for where you really are… & while improving is always the name of the game - not so without self awareness & empathy for current state of being . It can be a slippery slope if not cautious 

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

g'night hope you like the songs, I'M WHOELSE IS GONNA BRING YOU ART OF THAT QUALITY.

besides someone that has a grammerly app.

e6c5bc5d0b76e55c95e38771ec86e9bd.jpg

In response to The enterprise's post:

Absolutely 

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content