login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★★LovingYourself Enough Be-Unconditional Love

LovingYourself

Enough

Be-Unconditional Love

begin writing the next chapter of your life by allowing yourself to be the love you are

&/or post whatever works for you(:

I AM LOVE

"Love radiates from deep within me. It spreads like the rays of the sun to everyone who I meet today. I give love and I receive love. I breathe in love with each breath. I speak love with my words. I feel love in my heart. I create love. I am empowered by the love within me. I see love everywhere around me. I live in this love.
I Am Love {affirmation from inspirelove.net}

9a735555af75578b18f5bc49f2e25cb6--angel-numbers-unconditional-love.jpg

7071116b44ce66fc3fe289faaf0bbcea--lotus-flower-quote-lotus-flower-tattoos.jpg

248fdab267892e89b64addadb8180494--yoga-quotes-fun-quotes.jpg

27486ca056f62585cd3a669072f54f2b.jpg

Love 

❤️ 

I bring the love I AM & the love I

have been fortunate to know

w/ me everywhere I go.💗

Great chessboard

Link

With love in your heart, you are the magic and the miracle right where you are.

-Harold W. Becker

6a00d83451c50869e201a5116d6239970c-pi

gl4.jpg

•  related threads in process

The Frequency Of Love{Soul Food Series}

As the world is rapidly changing and there is once again a seeming increase in confusion, tension, polarity and fear, I would like to send a different message to each and every one of you recalling the potential to love unconditionally. In this message, Harold W. Becker shares it is perhaps the most critical time we have yet encountered on the planet and it will take the personal strength of each to lift the world into a higher perspective in the coming days. For more please go to www.thelovefoundation.com He continues... Behind the many evolving news headlines is a bigger movement attempting to encourage a level of fear and hopelessness to permeate our consciousness into believing that we must be afraid of everything and everyone. This not-so-subtle effort is hoped to keep people from realizing their personal potential to make a difference... and the TRUTH is you do! It only takes one to simply realize that love is more powerful than fear and the game is done. it may be one of the greatest challenges you may ever face. To discover and express love in the face of fear and doubt takes enormous courage and strength. Yet, I know clearly that you are up to the task. This is no longer a time where we can sit idly by allowing our attention to become engrossed on the negative images and stories of others, or continue to live in our own fear, doubt and limitation. Look behind the headlines and images being projected. Then look within and understand why we allow doubt and fear to capture our imagination and release these emotional bonds to the past. When we can accept our ability to change our personal perspective, we change the outcome for all. Become an observer in the coming days and see where your thoughts and feelings are focused. By beginning with this first step, you will add to your awareness of love and affect people within your circle in an exponential and positive way. People thousands of miles away will instantly benefit by this love just because you were willing to go beyond your limited perspective to understand a bigger picture. The earth awaits your next thought and feeling of love and forgiveness. Peace does prevail. The Love Foundation

Cv3cPvNUIAAZYOM.jpg

Luminosity, Prosperity, Generosity(love & light to self &others)

To love for the sake of being loved is human, but to love for the sake of loving is angelic.

— Alphonse de Lamartine
f4bb541f92fb79b5fc8f455d3af9cd6c--move-forward-so-true.jpga135b0029d4e7ff4185c439fdfcee52a--time-out-perfect-timing.jpg

Whatever it is -meet it, greet it, and let it go or reframe its meaning to you.

Be joy Be a Shining Light from the inside out

a224ff672ef8042c85496c73adb48c86--field-of-flowers-the-flowers.jpg
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT5ptY9nLzgPecdH26uQKjg874KW337GdQr-7Fv8q7nbSBmWQF6

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTPtPVOjgUM034_vCNv98fPFtmB2HhdYVsHqUweDyAVC7fGrRNn

ec74ea0fea47a8e80afd1c7c6f1fd7b7--self-love-affirmations-psychic-readings.jpg

f73b27fd496dcdddfd0dbbfd46aa25b8--the-club-airplane.jpg

inspiring-self-love-quotes-love-yourself-quotes-and-sayings-Do-you-love-yourself-enough-to-be-what-you-love-yourself-enough-to-want-Steve-Maraboli.jpg

e1abc46df025a7a1a7f0f082a49ff20f--authentic-self-words-quotes.jpg22baff4937f9d3cef1aaa52360cea2d8--becker-greatest-quotes.jpgimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcR0rav6ZmjSy7Jch1ngAIYg4reWkdZNF_YdtWvolJGqjcJmk5rYRw
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSWA8yh2_S9shJ-C8usKMgtjTICCvSeOJv3p2UKtpRSGNo-uJagPA

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQoATpydnD5WdeWhursw6jOlNf0JXFD40A4wPXfGukZUyHl8hWE

xaffirm-love-02.jpg.pagespeed.ic.g-UP-KcFgf.jpg

xaffirm-love-06.jpg.pagespeed.ic.kd_a9ZpXjm.jpg

xaffirm-love-04.jpg.pagespeed.ic.fOBJc8itOP.jpg

xaffirm-love-08.jpg.pagespeed.ic.Y68Ic6-yin.jpg

Love❤️

Love💖
 Love💖

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

giphy.gif

Image result for luminous self love quotes

Image result for luminous self love quotes

Related image

Image result for unconditional self love gif

Related image

Image result for unconditional self love gif

Image result for self love and light  gif

"Illusion holds power over you when you are not able to remember that you are a powerful spirit that has taken on the physical experience for the purpose of learning. It has power over you when you are compelled by wants and impulses and values of your personality. It holds power over you when you fear and hate and sorrow and fester in anger or strike out in rage.
It has NO power over you when you LOVE,
when compassion opens your heart to others,
when your creativity flows unimpeded joyously into the present moment.
In other words, the illusion had no power over a personality that is fully aligned with the soul."~ Gary Zukav

94ee78c476a38d70b239c6e51b7bbb6b--soul-quotes-the-soul.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Image result for inspiring be unconditional love gif

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content