login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★★{Q&A Afformation}WHY AM I SO HAPPY/GRATEFUL....?

426ea62a6528d4e1ac3248c6bf38fad8--think-positive-positive-thoughts.jpg

An Afformation is an affirmation with a neat little twist that makes a huge difference. Put very simply an Afformation is the question form of an affirmation. Noah St. John is the master mind behind this new way creating. Noah figured out the human mind is always asking and searching for the answers to questions. However, a lot of us spend way too much of our time asking self defeating questions.

source: http://leadingpersonality.wordpress.com/2013/05/25/self-defeating-questions-forget-about-themyou-should-try-afformations/#more-571

8c8e7b4fdae5f1a42a039962638b4746--slideshare-net-business.jpg

related quote

wayne-dyer-quotes-on-gratitude.jpg

related threads in progressAFFORMATION-THREADS.jpg

afformations-thread #1

(THERE ARE LOTS) 

{Q&A Afformation} WHY AM I SO HAPPY/GRATEFUL THAT EVERYDAY I ONLY HAVE POSITIVE THOUGHTS?

NOTE TO SELF-ANSWER BEFORE I START THE DAY.

HOPE YOU JOIN ME (:

I HAVE BEEN DOING THIS AND THE POSITIVE THOUGHTS AND ENERGY just keep INCREASING(:

(pretty cool tool)

• WHY AM I SO HAPPY/GRATEFUL THAT EVERYDAY I ONLY HAVE POSITIVE THOUGHTS?

12/01/17 This answer could take a wonderfully long time  to respond to... Just the question creates a great boost. Will let it soak in ...while I'm at work... more to smile about.

• ~

2018 IDEAS FOR AFFORMATIONS:

42e89fb1c2ed2a3853196c85e46cab90--stress-relief-tips-stress-free.jpg

WHY AM I SO RELAXED? WHY AM I SO HAPPY? WHY DO I ALWAYS TEND TO THINK OF THE FUNNIEST THINGS? WHY DO I TEND TO  THINK OF THE CUTEST THINGS? WHY AM I ALWAYS ENJOYING AND FEELING HAPPINESS AND JOY? WHY AM I FEELING SO PEACEFUL?

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content