login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★Choices About Time

A NEW DAY Dr. Heartsill Wilson

This is the beginning of a new day.

I have been given this day to use as I will.

I can waste it, or use it.

I can make it a day long to be remembered for its joy, its beauty and its achievements, or it can be filled with pettiness.

What I do today is important because I am exchanging a day of my life for it.

When tomorrow comes this day will be gone forever, but I shall hold something which I have traded for it.

It may be no more than a memory, but if it is a worthy one I shall not regret the price.

I want it to be gain not loss, good not evil, success not failure.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

• AFFIRMATIONS ....SELECTED AFFIRMATIONS BELOW BY ERIC FALCON-LIFE COACH

I am a fully actualized, grounded, mature person, who is sure and confident. I always know where I’m going in life, and I continually stay open to the intelligent guidance and leading of God [my Source…SPECIFY description for Source for you]....

People who meet me, and know me, consider me to be a highly valuable human being, as well as a source of radiant, positive spiritual energy. Additionally, I also see the inherent worth and value in all others around me.

I radiate sereneness, poise, self-control, supreme confidence, and high self-esteem, as well as high personal and social value. Personal ‘challenge’, mystery, and magnetism…emanate from within me, and overflow from my subconscious mind.

I’m clear on the purpose of my life and my life’s major intentions…which include to grow spiritually, to improve where I can personally, and to contribute to the lives of others, in meaningful ways.

I have vision, determination, and inspiration…as well as massive amounts of self-esteem and self-confidence.

I align with my deepest, truest purpose in life…and I pursue it and I achieve it.

I’m a highly productive person, in my work and personal life.

Everything that I touch is blessed, and everything that I put my hand to prospers and flourishes.

˚ ˚ ˚

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

hi Laurie ,just what i need ,i was saying to my son how much time i spend on here chatting on different places and reading intresting stuff .I can lose a lot of time easily so will give these a go ,i especially like the idea of watching yourself for a day ,will have a go at that ,might work out todays time i could have used a bit better ,You are great at starting new threads thanks ,love flowergirl

True we all waste time here and there during the day and later regret it. Hey could someone let me know how to keep a ckeck on these time wasters.
Well, I waste a lot of time just looking out of the window or observing people…

We all live under the same sky, but we don’t all have the same horizon.

ho sonia ,i looked at my day yesteday and realised i had spent hours on here hopping from this site to two others i post on and my e.mail and was saying to my family how much time i waste ,my daughter suggested its not all wasted as i support a lot of people on an eating disorders help site and the help and encouragement on here is really helping my mental and spiritual health.I will reward myself with time here after i do a few jobs .Maybe looking out of your window is like a meditation/relaxation thing for you and is helping you could you cut down how long you do it.Add up how long you waste today and see what you think ,good luck ,love flowergirl

Keep it simple. Do the work that’s in front of you. Finish it. Then move on to what’s next.

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content