login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★★"It is never too late to begin self nurturing through nesting" Sarah Ban Breathnac

The title of this thread is from the book Moving On written by Sarah Ban Breathnach and it is going to be about my journey through the book as I learn it's gentle lessons and how they relate to our home .

I truly believe that we each have a House of Belonging waiting for us. Waiting to be found, waiting to be built, waiting to be renovated, waiting to be cleaned up. Waiting to rescue us. Waiting for the real thing: a grown-up, romantic, reciprocal relationship.

— Sarah Ban Breathnach

We can stop waiting for life to become perfect and start working with what we've got to make it as satisfying as we can. We can accept, bless, give thanks, and get going. Today, we can begin to call forth the riches from our everyday life. Today we can move from lack to abundance.

— Sarah Ban Breathnach

Image result for moving on sarah ban breathnach

Image result for pagan quotes

Your life at this exact moment is a direct result of choices you made once upon a time. Thirty minutes or 30 year ago.

— Sarah Ban Breathnach

Related image

If we are to flourish as creative beings, if we are to grow into wholeness, we must bloom wherever we are planted.

— Sarah Ban Breathnach

I am decorating for the Winter Solstice tomorrow 21st and am hoping I have enough wooden,straw,pine cone decorations for our tree so that I dont need to use the red decorations that we usually have everywhere( following tradition ! )
Going for the natural look and feel as it is the Solstice that I celebrate .
For weeks I have been dithering over curtains,throws etc .Our living room used to be all boho colours but now Im changing our surroundings for a far more peaceful ,connected to the earth energy for healing ,peace ,authenticity and connection .(will still be wearing boho clothes)

So I have finally settled on natural and pale green decorations on our real tree and around the living room ,with warm white lights and cream candles Will get some white freesias to go in cream jugs with tree branches

and I am putting up pink gingham curtains,couch cover as I love pink and have lots of things in this colour .I have dithered over this so much wondering about which colours and so I looked up pink and once I read this that was it -

"The color pink represents caring, compassion and love. The pink color stands for unconditional love and understanding, and is associated with giving and receiving care. ... In color psychology, pink is a sign of hope. It is a positive color that inspires warm and comforting feelings "

perfect - nature to welcome the Solstice and pink to welcome hope and unconditional love

Related image

Related image

romantic self-catering cottage Devon

Buona sera… Vi lascio le immagini del bellissimo cottage di Sally, una casa curata con tantissimi particolari da copiare e soprattutto un...

Isn't this country cottage bedroom the most charming home in the world? See the full home tour on www.lovetohome.co.uk

country_cottage_woodburner.jpg?zoom=1.25&fit=1080%2C1080&ssl=1

Cooking dinner ... #myhome #shabbychic #countryliving #farmhousetable#lilys#candles#bunting #fairylights #kitchen #dresser #vintage #cornwall

lovely ideas and inspiring!

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

smile

Every day offers us simple gifts when we are willing to search our hearts for the place that's right for each of us. 

Sarah Ban Breathnach

Love her!

My definition of greatness

is to be greater than your environment,

to be greater than your body,

and to be greater than time.

And if you do, you will be great.

I mean, that’s it!” – Dr. Joe Dispenza

May be an image of text that says "THE LANGUAGE YOU SPEAK IS POWERFUL, MADE UP OF SPELLINGS THAT WOVEN TOGETHER FORM SPELLS. WHAT SPELLS DO YOU WHISPER INTO YOUR OWN HEART, INTO THE DEPTHS OF YOUR MATTER? ARE THEY HEXES FULL OF POISON THAT HINDER YOUR GROWTH? တင် OR ARE THEY SPELLS OF WILD ALCHEMY THAT REMIND YOUR HEART OF YOUR POWER, YOUR MAGIC& MAG YOUR SENSE OF RECOVERY? Brigit Anna McNeill"

Your thread has mr feeling I have visited your peaceful and sacred sanctuary… you call home.

allowing a wonderful environment that fills our senses only with what we would like to experience is a precious , purposeful & delights gift.

many blessings to you and yours.

thank you

May be an image of 1 person and text that says "PEACE WITHIN @atmogenesis We live in a world that often feels overwhelming. It can be loud, chaotic and disturbing. While we can't control what's happening around us we can make our personal world a safe and comforting place. We can create an atmosphere of peace within ourselves Meditate, eat well. Do your inner healing. Speak kindly to yourself. Go for walks. Spend some time alone. Implement healthy boundaries. Take good care of yourself."

In response to flowergirl's post:

absolutely beautiful!

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content