login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★★My Footsteps To Health

I am starting this thread as a place to share my journey to a healthier life.Some times there will be giant leaps and sometimes there will be tiny fairie steps and I imagine some days will be still ,all just as valuable and welcome .

Throughout my adult life there have been ups and downs with depression ,ulcerative colitis,arthritis ,sciatica and my body and mind have reacted to the care and/or lack of care that I have given them 

I would like to use this lovely space to share partly in the hope that it may help someone else but also as a place for me to be accountable .

Today I am starting at a bit of a low point physically and mentally .

Due to eating foods I know my body is intolerant to and the colitis being active I have had a very painful ,exhausting night 

however 

I am now at last taking notice of my body and going to start feeding it foods that are good for it and good for my mind too

So today's steps are small ones ,rest ,rehydrate,be kind to myself and tonight eat a gentle meal of wheat free pasta with some quorn pieces and pineapple in coconut milk - easy to digest and pineapple is good for reducing inflammation

A slightly bigger step is to be stop being mean to myself - ok I have not looked after myself for ages but now I am starting too and need to tell myself this 

Tomorow I will start with porridge made with soya milk ,blueberries and walnuts 

I am sharing this which a wonderful bmindful friend posted 

7c3402b8e34ca7ace58dbba77613c7b1--trekking-quotes-soul-quotes.jpg

I really need to remember to do this 

Image may contain: fruit and food

well today I did something I have not done for years .I have bought myself a new winter coat ,it has  ablue fluffy lining and the outside has people ,animals and flowers on dark blue material ,I am so excited for it to arrive in the post 

For years I have worn my sons old waterproof coat which looks like a mans coat and did not keep me warm 

So now I am taking steps to look after myself having a warm coat for winter is important and this will make me smile and feel so good 

love this beautiful (inspiring) accountability thread!  It is filled with love & care.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

f78d440c05868ba66ec03377d3b84f89.jpg

There is a horse from California called Disguysthelimit a play on words the sky is the limit.
yadayadayada

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content