login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★★Michael Beckwith Quote Vision Board...1

Share a quote you like by Michael Beckwithlaughing

e15fb29373e590dfdc11aa9a0f4b4592--michael-bernard-michael-beckwith.jpg

92c543d77ebbd1a5f80195eef163b034.jpg

Freedom comes through

a humble,

grateful

acceptance of our spiritual birthright of freedom

right

where we are,

exactly as who we are

Freedom is not some future destination. 

It is here, now, whispering within that

your essence is not the body,

not the mind,

that what you are is pure, awakened awareness.  

- Rev. Michael Bernard Beckwith

a05c149183ca4e381e883d2343a472d9--rainforest-plants-animals-in-the-rainforest.jpg

844da799d2eb09a168660d281f205f5b--michael-beckwith-quotes-do-more.jpg— Michael Beckwith

5a6f373b90b939b4fc0f6314bff7c626.jpg

related threads in process

Ralph Waldo Trine

Ernest Holmes pg 2

pg 3 Ernest Holmes

Napoleon Hill-Think & Grow Rich

Manifesting Affirmed

100 Truths From The Secret

incrediblejoy2.png

There-is-a-lie-that-acts.jpg

Forgiveness Exercise 

Sit in a quiet room – uninterrupted
Sit in a position of power – spine straight, shoulders back
Relax the body . . . with the mind softly and consciously opening the area around the heart

Gently bring before the mind’s eye the image of the individual whom you wish to forgive
Now, mentally broadcast a message of forgiveness to him or her, such as:

I am willing to forgive you now !
What you did (or did not do) no longer determines my destiny . . .
Your actions no longer have any power over me !

I acknowledge . . . and I am trying to understand that
you were doing the best that you could, with your level of awareness.

I choose to forgive you . . . and by doing so
I cut the strings of negativity that have kept us connected.

I set you free . . . and in doing so I set myself free !

All is well between our Spirits.
You are now free . . . and I am now free !

And so it is.     (Amended from a process by Michael Bernard Beckwith by creator of wisdom board))

somethingwonderful.jpeg

ddb4a6fe53b2003ad023b2b3c82d26cb--michael-bernard-michael-okeefe.jpg

Freedom is realizing that the purpose of our spiritual practice is far more than a psychological self-improvement project.  This goes beyond mentally affirming our freedom to beginning to live from it, which causes us to develop, unfold, and evolve from the inside out, powered by our application of inner spiritual exploration.

Gratitude-places-you-in.jpgef5dc233ef4c6ff9d0f8ce9dd24137f5--michael-beckwith-gratitude.jpgimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcSNzzAlQl2H0Q9SgNobDjbNIqmW5DM1-O4A-KSAehF6IY5IfxgB5b8f222f52028f15cb7d0d3263b4e5fd--michael-bernard-when-you-believe.jpg1abb0c49aed11e43af201487db525c0f--best-quotes-motivation-quotes.jpg

80e397ab22b383fa949a914b6da1c5f5--lotus-flowers-white-lotus-flower.jpg0aabbe2fa13176a2d9b2e8266b1572b2--michael-bernard-michael-okeefe.jpg

Authentic-gratitude-is-a.jpg.” –Creation is always happening. Every time an individual has a thought, or a prolonged, chronic way of thinking, they’re in the creation process. Something is going to manifest out of those thoughts.”  Michael Bernard BeckwithThe-enlightened-give.jpg

“Do you press the “pause” button – the “until” button in life by saying “I can’t be happy until…”? Press the “play” button and rejoice in the nowness of the moment.” – - Rev. Michael Bernard Beckwith

Having no labels, no limitations is  about not labeling our experiences as being good or bad, because everything that comes into our lives has the potential to awaken us, to shake us out of illusion.  It is all rich material to work with and when we catch on to this, the habit of labeling falls away. We may continue using labels for clarity of verbal communication, and when we are conscious that we do so for this purpose, it emerges from an entirely different vibratory level of consciousness.   It is then that we begin to tap into and express from our organic intuitive wisdom, inspiration, and limitless Self. - Rev. Michael Bernard Beckwith

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTBjKY9Ot709DU3R5X-5k9hc5-HavkEk4O0vUuE93rh78BQ-5cC

“You are at a choice-point in every moment of each circumstance, each activity, spoken word and thought” –  

Michael Beckwith

Theres-enough-for.jpg

The New Thought tradition of spirituality is a true shapeshifter.  Meeting the spiritual needs of our times through its universal principles and practices, it offers us a solid foundation upon which to base our trust that the social, political, and environmental challenges our world family is facing are calls to awakening the global heart.

Emphasizing that all existence emerges from one Source, New Thought deepens our compassion, inspiring us to be of service to our brothers and sisters.  Its openhearted diversity and inclusivity lead to this simple truth:  every being’s existence is intentional, meaningful, and is a gift to our beautiful planet.

8f04db88f218b411dc5ea5dd5529b4ad--michael-beckwith-agape.jpg
 93ccba461dab71d26a0b7ff19ea1e992--michael-bernard-michael-okeefe.jpgquote-don-t-look-for-your-dreams-to-come-true-look-to-become-true-to-your-dreams-michael-beckwith-289585.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

“Integrity is about being integrated with the spiritual values of the Universe. It is also about being happy, because happiness and joy mean that you’re coming into integrity with your soul.” –

When we tap into our innate quality of joy, we feel as though we can dance among the stars. Joy, an innate quality of the soul, is independent of any outer circumstances or events happening in our lives. Happiness, on the other hand, comes and goes, depending upon how we relate to and thereby evaluate events and circumstances—such as if our desires are or aren’t being met, whether our dreams materialize or don’t materialize, whether or not others are meeting our expectations of them, or if our talents and skills are or aren’t being recognized and rewarded. When we devote so much time to outer fulfillment we remain on the surface of our existence, which prevents us from reaching into the depths of our soul and its unconditional energy of joy.

quote-love-you-re-not-meant-to-wait-for-it-you-re-not-meant-to-search-for-it-you-re-meant-michael-beckwith-87-54-64.jpg

c09947437981681d08ed19370a6f399b--michael-bernard-michael-okeefe.jpg

7f9fe25995a3ec13f526e1646e5beb2e--michael-beckwith-michael-okeefe.jpg

012fe2b3e5fc45f964c839866b0e0384--michael-bernard-michael-okeefe.jpg

michael_beckwith_quote_grande.jpg?10040225066243848841

pg 1 encouragement

My definition of greatness

is to be greater than your environment,

to be greater than your body,

and to be greater than time.

And if you do, you will be great.

I mean, that’s it!” – Dr. Joe Dispenza

5119a51521fa4b81f11ed7b1796dcf8a--abstract-flowers-colorful-flowers.jpg

Align-with-love-and-tap-into-abundance-2-630x315.jpg

We rob ourselves of joy because of the storylines we create around our painful challenges in life, be they physical, financial, mental, emotional or spiritual. The point is to remind ourselves that as we walk through the inevitable disappointments, disillusionments, and growth experiences of life and feel their discomfort, joy is right there in the midst of it all, supporting us in cultivating the self-compassion, the self-love to keep confidently walking toward self-liberation.

Rev. Michael Bernard Beckwith

79583808e70818a5d7fb440bc04ec814.jpg
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTgF9DIN_J7ROmqF_W2b20hAOSVQrcmpZl0uCAt5cS61TKUrBDr

To be joyful is to be free, because a joyful person is not controlled by forms of societal conditioning, by dependence upon the opinions of others, or by receiving outer compliments and accolades to determine their worth.  No person, thing, or circumstance can give or take joy away from us.  Joy is an unconditional dimension of the soul, not a criteria set by the mind.

Rev. Michael Bernard Beckwith

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQPW2kIfb1vokFoIqIho6GIsxtu_mHR-OihMisgt1rhKViVJYmiaw
Each-of-us-is-a.jpgimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcRmIQPU-N8CC2NoXUmKX9sNNo7QkH_RzvHbtomUNxoRiwRleDjB

Peace-Floral-Embroidery.jpg

“Be a beneficial presence on the planet. Give your Gifts. Boldly go where no woman or no man has ever gone before.” – Michael Beckwith

639bd0f3be348b6c853f3cf7fd7d38d7--michael-beckwith-quotes-book-jacket.jpg

Beautiful!!!!

0ea99ce9ba0b158cbc1697f018654ef6.jpg

1c5c0e0be744d914d5d54333182fcda9.jpg

a42b3ccef8b2a4b00b8cf14abf48d31b.jpg

giphy.gif

dc979a1a.gif

beauty-full posts Nancee!

In response to ♡ ˚ AllowingBetter...Best's post:

LOVE THIS THREAD!!

Thank you for putting this up!!

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content