login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★★In This Moment-Video, Quote or Affirmation Are You Loving?

We are an enjoying video watching  group(:

★★In This Moment-Video, Quote or Affirmation Are You Loving?

I posted this video with Matt Kahn videos, and decided to create a thread that only focuses on videos we in this moment love alot.

THIS TO ME IS PROACTIVE JOY!!!

• Affirmation inspired by video:

I Am so doing it right! Whatever it is, yay me!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS-MoHczb0OfJesvTR4iQmeSQXAelaBFYg8CioPweeTjhmBmfX_Qg

“You are the everything this moment is asking you to be...” 
-Matt Kahn

What are you loving right now? Or maybe enjoy/comment on the things others are loving(:

I am loving this:

Expect

inspirational-floral-ladybug-dragonfly-daisy-art-with-uplifting-quote-by-megan-duncanson-megan-duncanson.jpg

summary of 5 SIMPLE STEPS TO PERFORM DAILY JonathanParker
You can attract wonderful things to your life and open yourself up to limitless possibilities. I am going to share with you 5 Simple Steps that when applied daily, will keep your life moving in a positive forward direction.

• Most people never ask themselves what they want. They spend most of the time thinking about what they don’t want. Start with determining what you want. What would you like to achieve? Envision what the best possible outcome would look like? Describe to yourself what your life would be like if your goals were realized. Use your imagination to create the scenes of success with the full realization of the outcomes you want. Notice the great feelings that accompany your positive vision.
    • Support what you want with positive images and affirmations every day.
    • Let go of your expectations while maintaining a positive expectancy for all possibilities regardless of circumstances.

Complexity dissipates in my life & becomes the blessing of simplicity.

Four steps to achievement: Plan purposefully. Prepare prayerfully. Proceed positively. Pursue persistently.
William Arthur Ward

extreme pillow fight

https://youtu.be/zFL8gl_49Rk

7f6ed69598e2c9edb6e75e2262e26dd3.jpg

So here are 10 Taoism lessons that we can learn from Lao Tzu

01. Look within and you will find everything you need

02. By letting go, you become free

03. Let go of your labels if you truly want to know yourself

04. Pay no attention to evil and it will crumble away

05. Kindness and compassion for others will always win in the end

06. Be yourself without caring what others think

07. Wisdom and strength come from remaining humble

08. Change is inevitable, so embrace it, even if it seems uncomfortable

09. Learn to follow first if you ever wish to lead

10. Always go with the flow

In response to Stillness @ The Beach's post:

bookmark(:

Four steps to achievement: Plan purposefully. Prepare prayerfully. Proceed positively. Pursue persistently.
William Arthur Ward

I like this

Anything that anyone gives attention to, becomes true

The motivational talk above, somehow made me google this tune. It's another one of those silly love songs that, a few minutes vacation like most songs.

In response to Stillness's post:

beautiful love song

William Arthur Ward

Realize deeply that the present moment is all you have. Make the NOW the primary focus of your life.
Eckhart Tolle,

William Arthur Ward

affirmation: my tools are prosperity

William Arthur Ward

nice tune, thanks for posting(:

William Arthur Ward

In response to Mr Brightside's post:

like these. 
very good food for thought. 
thank you

William Arthur Ward

Thanks for posting. Will watch tomorrow as the videos you post are always worth watching. Now I need some sleep, LOL

This one is good not great like yaw'll in Britain, The channel Brainy Dose has some good thoughts, videos. Here's a quote I just thought of.

"The tuition we pay for our in-tuition is life experience and understanding, the school of life starts after the academic brainwashing that comprise the first 20 years of life"

What Alan Watts says is a necessary evil or "what is" that can be acknowledged and transcended when real schooling begins"

In response to Stillness's post:When I read things you write, I'm reminded of that quote.

"Write until you surprise yourself"

Well at least I’m something

Well at least I’m something

"Life in the country teaches one that the really stimulating things are the quiet, natural things, and the really wearisome things are the noisy, unnatural things. It is more exciting to stand still than to dance. Silence is more eloquent than speech. Water is more stimulating than wine. Fresh air is more intoxicating than cigarette smoke. Sunlight is more subtle than electric light. The scent of grass is more luxurious than the most expensive perfume. The slow, simple observations of the peasant are more wise than the most sparkling epigrams of the latest wit." ~ Beverley Nichols

William Arthur Ward

I love that!

William Arthur Ward

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content