login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★★Does Your Home Give You A Hug?

Image result for cottages

IT DOESN'T MATTER WHOM YOU LIVE WITH OR WHERE YOU MOVE FROM OR TO, YOU ALWAYS TAKE YOURSELF WITH YOU.  IF YOU DON'T KNOW WHO YOU ARE, OR IF YOU'VE FORGOTTEN OR MISPLACED HER, THEN YOU'LL ALWAYS FEEL AS IF YOU DON'T BELONG. ANYWHERE

by Sarah Ban Breathnac in Moving On ,a lovely book I would recommend to anyone who is interested in homes

51C4XWX4XRL.jpg 

I believe with all my heart that the pursuit of domestic bliss is a spiritual path, a sacred endeavor, and more the spare bedroom covered to ceiling with clutter, than the road less traveled.  However, I've got to be honest with you before we begin.  The truth that a woman's home is the most accurate barometer of her emotional, physical, psychological, and spiritual well-being is as unsettling at times as it is reassuring.  Nonetheless, the home is the surest diagnostic laboratory I've seen for discovering the deepest longings of the feminine soul and understanding how much time, creative energy emotion and nurturing She needs to be restored. Part meditation, how-to-manual and memoir, Moving On is for anyone who has ever wanted to revamp her life and the space where she lives it.

816?w=49&h=49&t=1

Your threads always inspire my heart!

Thank you for being who you are, right where you are...

and expressing where your heart  is feeling like it is going  from here.

I love title of this thread, your thoughts, and you!!!

Love what you said about your home, and the compassion you are showing yourself ...

And love your intention for it all: I want to help her heal ,to feel loved so that when we walk in we are coming onto a peaceful ,loved space that gives us the feeling of a hug

•  ~

I think sometimes (when life feels very hard) ...we overwhelm ourselves to the point... that it takes forever to begin something that was only hard in our thoughts.... and it creates unrest in our beautiful hearts.

As most know I just started my vacation. It isn't about jumping around... saying I Am So Happy, or  saying that I am not. It is a time to get my 'own house in order'  literally and beyond(:

I am so not perfect, though my joy comes from focusing on keeping it very simple:

This is the only moment I have, what is most valuable to me?

I use this question, to get in touch with me. 

If I try to relate to others first, I have nothing that is me...

By starting there, I can 'be' anywhere, and this allows me to care for others in the way my heart feels like it was born to feel.

Most of us who are mostly the one responsible for the upkeep of our home, can relate to times when our home-care was not the top priority. I am so glad that my hubby isn't the kind of guy who pointed/points it out... lol

I will share more...

•  ~

though right now... I just want to say I feel so much positive energy by engaging in this thread...  While I always get something so nourishing from your authenticity... this path of yours is uniquely and beautifully your own. 

Again though  thank you for your inspiration!

&

Again though  thank you for being you!

love selfcare816?w=49&h=49&t=1

(aka Always Wonderful Possibilities)

affirmation #37973

I pump myself full of self-love whenever I am at home, and wish to do something deeply positive with my time. If the only thing I do with my time and energy, is run self love through my own energy field, I will have done a great deed for the human realm.

My definition of greatness

is to be greater than your environment,

to be greater than your body,

and to be greater than time.

And if you do, you will be great.

I mean, that’s it!” – Dr. Joe Dispenza

OMG  I love this thread it really resonates with me for it reflects my journey.  At one time not so very long ago, I was so troubled regarding health issues, uncertainty with employment, family issues, you name it. Not only was I suffering physically and emotionally the condition of my home reflected my turmoil. For "Me" it has been a journey of self discovery, awareness, grace, love and gratitude that has brought me out of the dark into the magnificent light of LOVE.

When I reflect on what has changed, quite simply it has been "Me" as a direct result my home is now my haven, my paradise for it is filled with the Love and joy that embodies "Me". It still has all the same things basically, just a couple of new things, cushions and pillows for the table and chair set on my front porch that perfectly match the wreath on my door.  Now I make time to care for "Me" lovingly. I laugh when I think recently I was outside doing yard work, "ME". I would never have done something like that previously but I found great satisfaction and joy in cutting back areas that were overgrown making it beautiful and pleasant for my eyes to see. One of the things that everyone sees when they come into my home is a plaque that says "I Love You More", it makes everyone smile, me too, because my home now truly reflects "Me" it is filled with positive energy, peace, harmony and above all the LOVE that I feel for myself and everybody.

Yes, I consider it as my safe haven. 

Nothing is better than going home to family and eating good food and relaxing.

- Irina Shayk

463a455bf576e71a645fc4269ed11c19--happy-life-quotes-quote-life.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

In response to SelfCare/AppreciationView˚'s post:

ooooh I absolutely love this ,thank you for sharing Self Care

home-sweet-home.jpg

c442310ae7d857403ed7f0488246e035.jpg

Does Your Home Give You A Hug?

It will today(:

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

In response to flowergirl's post:

no video there just an intention... (:

I answered your question:

Does Your Home Give You A Hug?

It will today(: 

Involved in a big home project next few days, and I was believing my home would be my loving energy while I playfully create the look and feel of what I'm desiring(:dcdca4e4a3e46886a77aac0f19ce2db0.jpgc62d9a4e4f38be6fdb9188ecf2552064--affirmations-i-am.jpg

• df9b1ce2234916da4af9c14a957fb2de--home-organization-organizing-ideas.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

I could sit here for hours ,love the table and chairs ,the cream couch ,the cushion and of course the grass,trees.flowers Related image

In response to flowergirl's post: love yours..

Working on my mermaid motif lol

I AM excited about the new day and look forward to it with anticipation and interest.

Today is a new day filled with new experiences and opportunities

So much fun looking at possibilities for decorating/organizing & clearing! 

Thanks for inspiring

I'm loving  wonderful energy!

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

ffbd1d3e4684820e7749fa4812b5e5fe--healing-spells-magick-spells.jpg

• ~

indoor-plant-rev.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

In response to flowergirl's post:

you're so cute(:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcShfRZ0m9cAy48l5V6tyKDpDFjnxsCwlYi9ulqk9dnxguVQuAF0EA

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

d60f792aa9508961ac822f502fc210f4--young-living-oils-young-living-essential-oils.jpg

Affirmations:

I know how I’d like to organize my life and I love doing it

I look forward to cleaning, organizing and decorating my home because doing so adds to the environment I love so very much!

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

c35f62bfbe55178f91d4e0be07137bc7--hippie-quotes-signs.jpgdcdca4e4a3e46886a77aac0f19ce2db0.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Image result for home is my oasis  quotes

Related image

Image result for my home is my happiness quotes

smile

I love this cute Irish Cottage.

eeb7cca03bc279de41265a6ed4089ad8.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Quote_KonMari-225x300.png

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Image result for ancient allies blog pics love higher frequency quote pic

I treat my home as the sanctuary it is.
I look forward to cleaning,organizing and decorating my home because doing so adds to the environment I love so very much!

I decorate my environment with inspiring things.

I surround myself with things that bring me joy.

I take care of my home with great respect and love.

I enjoy being organized, it comes easily to me.

I take time to organize. I’m worth it.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content