login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★Visualizations that Work!

What visualizations or imagery-type exercises do you use that make a strong positive impact in how you think, feel and behave?

thread from 2008 – being revitalized in present(:

related threads in process

thread-★Blue Mirror [quick & effective visualization]

thread-★★John Assaraf and Jonathan Parker{ Inspiration,Affirmation,Visualization }

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

I like to use white light meditation to feel cleansed, energized, and more focused. I imagine myself filled with white light that expands for a few inches in every direction. I breathe it in, and feel it cleansing me within and without. It really works for me.

When I’m doing affirmation meditation I like to visualize. This is usually the result of the affirmation, or the process required to get there.

My favorite is Affirmation #1463 “I channel the energy of the infinite”

I get really vivid images in my mind of a blue energy entering into my feet, circling my body and escaping through either my finger tips or my crown.

“How easy it is in our life, to miss what’s being offered.” — Paul Haller

I find that stopping my mind from racing is the first step… so I use a stop sign, I see the outline get designed, a line going around the eight sides, the red pain filling it, then each letter S T O P getting drawn.

Then my mind is clearer to fill it with positive stuff… Usually I picture myself either speeding down a hill on my bike, on a nice boat, or on a beach in the Caribbean! The last one’s sort of an obvious one but it really works! :)

I find that putting pictures of what you want out of your dreams will help you realize and keep you focused on what you want to achive.
By doing this pictures have greater meaning to your mind.

wanting to bring this 2008 thread current in 2019(:

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content