login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★Casting your worries.

If you find yourself constantly worrying about things how do you deal with it.?

I guess dealing with worrying would be the same as dealing with any sorts of negative thoughts. When I recognize I am having negative thoughts, I replace it right away with a positive one which is the opposit of it.
All is well and I am absolutely safe – is good affirmation for me whenever I worry or am anxious.

I am currently reading Eckhart Tolles ‘The Power of Now’ and gives a few technics in order to be in ‘Now’ rather than lost in your thoughts and worries.
One of his suggestions is to become a watcher, just watch what your brain is doing, step back and watch the thoughts neutrally (rather than identifying yourself with them). I find this very interesting, and am trying it out, everytime I do so, the thoughts go away.

…what a wonderful world….

In response to aftab’s post:
Hi Afi,

I’ve done that when I had a bug or just not feeling well..it works well too. The technique you’ve mentioned is good for any unwelcome condition, because, you are always more than what you feel(:

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

This site is a good place to start it keeps the mind focus on so many intersting people and subjects.This is a great on line community.It’s my first time doing anything like this and I think is a good way to start. It helps in alot of ways.Thanks to all who are helping me figure out the site as I go along.Hugs to all!:)

In response to aftab’s post:

Aftab and cuqui I know exactly what you are saying. So to help me along with stopping the negative thoughts and worrying I carry around with me in my pocket a 3×5 index card with affirmations that keep me in the now. It really helps. Blessings.

Mary

In response to Godscreation’s post:

Happy New Year Mary (flower)

Your idea is a good one to do, I have some of my affirmations that help me refocus if distracted by unwanted thoughts in my mobile phone under memos, its works extremely well

Much love Denise

“Happiness is a perfume you cannot pour on others without getting a few drops on yourself.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

Anything that anyone gives attention to, becomes true

Anything that anyone gives attention to, becomes true

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content