login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★★Salvation iz NOW! We are the NOW!

Image may contain: text

You and I, every last one of us, have come here to earth to create and expand the All-That-Iz.

Image result for abundance is reality

Related image

Everything that appears to be "out there" iz merely a projection that iz projected from within ourselves to be reflected back to us that we are unconscious of. Everything that appears to be "outer space" iz actually just an obscure reflection of our inner space that symbolizes things that can teach us about ourselves.

If we look at everything around us including our own bodies and the human organism as a whole on this planet along with every other organism and the universe itself as a whole we can see expansion everywhere.

A seed planted expands into a tree and produces an abundance of seeds. Life iz abundance, we can see the abundance of life regenerating in multiplicities in everything that appears to be in our external environment, but in reality it's within us and we are projecting it outward and we even experience all that appears to be outside of us only within us.

We hear sounds in our ears. The ears translating vibrations that carry information such as the code of another person's voice and the ears translate the vibrational energy into sound which iz heard within our own heads. We see all forms within our brains while the eyes are merely receptors and projectors of images, the eyes don't see anything the eyes are merely filtering information to and from the brain. We see with the mind and the heart. We taste things within our mouths. We smell things within our noses. Everything iz occurring within us and nothing iz actually outside of us except for the field of infinite potentiality which are waves of frequency.

In the creation record of nearly every ancient spiritual text there iz the command given to "man" to subdue the earth and be "fruitful" and multiply upon. In other words be one with All-That-Iz and expand what we are into the infinite abundance of the All-That-Iz.

Single cells duplicate themselves and expand into many cells taking on many different forms, and as Dr. Bruce Lipton, the father of epigenetics, discovered that cells duplicate creating many different forms due to what's within their environment. Change their environment and the cells create a different form. This discovery has taught us that we are not victims of our genes, but we in truth the masters of our own genetics.

If we choose to be happy our heart sends signals to the brain to flood the body with feel good hormones and the body heals faster. If we feel, say depression for example, the brain will flood our body with harmful doses of hormones constricting cells and killing them, this iz called "constriction." When we are angry our body constricts and tightens up. When we are laughing we are at our most power state of being feeling very light within our own body mass loosening up and we expand our magnetic field, or energy body, into the environment around us which then has a positive impact on everyone and everything around us.

We are indeed creators and co-creators. We have come here to expand the universe, to manifest the "Kingdom of God" or Heaven on this planet as a collective and into the entire YOUniverse.

Image result for be fruitful and multiply

Image result for be fruitful and multiply

I certainly am not asking people to believe me. I cannot convince you nor am I concerned with even trying. Each of us has to learn this on our very own because it all starts within. All change starts within. Everything starts within each and everyone of us.

If you go within then you will never again go without.

Image may contain: one or more people, text, nature and outdoor

Salvation iz not coming. It's already here! Eternal life has always been eternal but somewhere along the line someone started teaching from their ego that we are born and that we die, these are misperceptionss of the process of the abundance of life itself as we transition from one world to the next to the next and on to the next.

Image result for salvation is now

Related image

Life iz eternal, infinite, and there iz only abundance! Abundance iz life. We lack nor need for nothing, we have all that we need within and everything that we could ever desire we already have within us.

Salvation iz NOW!

Image result for Kingdom of god is now

Image result for Kingdom of god is now

Image may contain: one or more people and text

There’s no such thing as fiction. Our experiences are constructed within our own imagination. What we believe iz possible iz what we’ll experience. The life we’re living now iz only imagined in some of the minds of other infinite parallel versions of you.

7f3870c23ffd1a0427243ce53f69aedd--rifle-paper-natural-life.jpg

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRJREGChKPipCFgwUgh3E8RMBGMb4fiPL49OX045Na0_2xZJ9IY

0cb02ee15c871437f4996beede158c6a--natural-life-happy-thoughts.jpg

a couple Audrey Hepburn quotes regarding living Heaven on Earth(:

“FOR ME THE ONLY THINGS OF INTERESTS ARE THOSE LINKED TO THE HEART” 

“ANYONE WHO DOES NOT BELIEVE IN MIRACLES IS NOT A REALIST.” 

8407f0eae3fa786b9e6d68e86845407a--grateful-quotes-natural-life.jpg

My definition of greatness

is to be greater than your environment,

to be greater than your body,

and to be greater than time.

And if you do, you will be great.

I mean, that’s it!” – Dr. Joe Dispenza

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content