login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★★Thoughts from the vortex chapter 3

Thoughts from the vortex chapter 2

Thoughts from the vortex chapter 1

I live a completely charmed life

Don't you just love people who don't take themselves too seriously?

What to do about others of a contrary nature.

Abraham hicks says "Most of you haven't discovered that the universe is conspiring to assist you"

What if a contrary persons contrariness is part of the universes conspiracy to assist you?

Could it be that without this person being contrary you would not have the conditions you need in order to develop the inner strength you will need so that you can be, do and have all that you want?

Contrary people test our mettle, our nerve, our sense of self, our resolve and our capacity to love and to be without judgement. If we have the right mindset (a constructive mindset) their contrary behaviors, criticisms and beliefs become like heat to a forge, to forge our character into steel.

Can you love in the face of criticism? If not, who is responsible, you or the person criticizing you?

Are you a blamer? Or, do you take responsibilty for your thoughts, feelings and actions?

We want to become strong people, strong in our good sense of ourselves, strong with self mastery. Well, how would you develop your strength if there were no contrary people to let you know of your so called limitations and weaknesses?

Contrary people are blessings in disguise. They bring you opportunities in the form of criticism, disapproval, ect.

Incredible as it may seem, it seems if we were really of an enlightened mind, we might be immediately and immensely grateful for the contrary people in our lives.

How strong is your spirit? Is it easily shattered by criticism and disapproval? How then can you truely be the person you want to be?

You want to be a strong person, but how can you become so without the conditions to make you so?

Contrary people never really upset us, they only believe they do. Their behaviors have no power over us. If we get upset with them, it is only because we still cling to some belief which agrees with what they say or do.

Contrary people are a blessing in disguise.

BTW, there's humor in this, don't you think? That so many of us are so enormously blessed.

A vortex moment

Music from the vortex

275ae58bc18477498f93f72f343de9a9.jpg

fa270abdcf8a299b6bec084c11c0146c.jpg

c9807d6dcdd2762805215f1f64e461aa.jpg

04269fc7824146afbb04d9a92639ef20.jpg

The applications of gratitude and blessing are virtually unlimited, can be used by anyone, require no waiting periods or large capital investments, transcend ideological differences, and are wonderfully contagious.

245f2384db8c2f1d1a9163b76be63f20--law-of-attraction-money-law-of-attraction-quotes.jpge69857de17af7f261c0489d0e739d811--abraham-hicks-quotes-vortex.jpgmed_11695352d2837043abd.gif

The applications of gratitude and blessing are virtually unlimited, can be used by anyone, require no waiting periods or large capital investments, transcend ideological differences, and are wonderfully contagious.

I'm linking a video with Dr Joe Dispenza wherein he tells of how his daughter gets great results with a kind of visualisation where she gets into the state of 'being' of already having received what she wants.

According to Dr Dispenza, his daughter is one of the best manifestors he's ever known.

Funnily enough towards the end of the video, Dr Dispenza tells how he was so amazed by his daughters successes, 'thou' he is supposed to be the one who knows, he asked her, how do you do it? What's your secret?

He said she said "I'm going to tell you what I do. I move into a state of being where I convince my brain and body that it's already done. And then I get up and live as if my prayer is already answered (The moment I start to analyze and try to figure out where it's going to come from I just return back to the 'old self' The new self would never think that way)

To me, the essence of this is simply, you need to convince yourself that you can have what you want, and even, you are supposed to have what you want, and even, you only keep it away if you wonder if it's coming or if you deserve it.

You need to come to believe (ie: Feel) that you and what you want are one, you and what you want are a certainty.

BTW. It seems to me there is another way, which is simply...

Figure out how to simply be happy and feel good no matter what. It will create the same outcome(s). Because...

"The universe is responding to how we feel "  (Abraham)

A vortex moment

I recently noticed something quite profound (to me anyway) Everything can be approached, engaged in or seen as an ART FORM. And when I do, I am in it fully, it brings me into the NOW it seems. Time collaspes and expands or becomes irrelevant.

As I write this I'm thinking I'm engaged in the ART of writing this. It then becomes both a process of getting the ideas I want onto the screen, but also of being engaged or interested in how my mind thinks, and how my fingers go to the keys, and noticing what my breathing is like, or the sound of my fingers clicking on the keys, ect.

I suppose it's almost Zen like :)

Similarly, there is and can be an art to breathing. How do you breathe, do you notice? How often do you notice how you breathe? How does your thinking affect your breathing? Do some thoughts allow you to breathe more deeply than others? Do you notice how your breathing effects your state of being, and vice versa? If so, then you know your breathing can be a very helpful and effective tool to improve your state of being.

The art of breathing.

The art of walking. The art of thinking. The art of driving. The art of exercising. The art of organising. The art of observing. The art of discerning. The art of living. The art of being.

Engaging in things artfully seems (to me) to create, or reveal PURPOSE, PEACE, LOVE, ETERNITY, POWER, INNATE INTELLIGENCE and BEAUTY.

Something to think about, I think.

Music from the vortex

I'm walking on sunshine (wow!)

And don't it feel good

A vortex moment

Practise makes perfect.

So the question is, what causes a person to sustain the practise of something? What causes a person to continue to put in the effort necessary to achieve some very good result? One way to answer these questions is to notice some very good result you've already gotten and understand how you got it. Then you can apply this same process and get the same very good results. And the example that you choose need not be mind boggling, it can be something you now consider easy or no big deal.

The truth is there are many things you now consider no big deal that were once if you really think about it, seemingly insurmountable or virtually impossible, or at least before you did them you had no idea how you were going to achieve them. Still you did.

For example, maybe you now know how to walk and balance, and read and write, and carry out a conversation. These activities now fall into the realm of no big deal, right? But these are really amazing things (if you don't think so, consider how different/limited your life would be if you couldn't do them)

But before you knew how to do these amazing things so effortlessly, they were things you wanted very much, and also things which you had no idea how you would accomplish them. And very importantly, you probably had very little resistance to doing them. In other words, when you desired to learn to walk, you had very few limiting beliefs about learning to walk. You simply desired to walk, and no matter what experiences you had to the contrary (stumbling, losing your balance, ect) you maintained with enthusiasm (and with a little encouragement from mom and dad) a belief or knowing that you could walk. And you did.

And even today, you can't say exactly how you were able to walk so easily. You can not say how exactly your muscles are working in perfect co-ordination to balance all the parts of your body so that you can effortlessly do this walking thing you do. You cannot say exactly, how it is that your brain knows how to steer and guide all your muscles and balancing mechanisms in you so that you can walk so easily and effortlessly now.

But you do now know, that you do these things so easily and effortlessly, even if you stiil don't exactly know how you do them.

My point, you already do so many amazing things, easily and effortlessly, all without you knowing exactly how you are really doing them.

So, you can now come to do what you may now consider Amazing, with the same kind of ease and effortlessness, all without knowing exactly how you're doing it.

As the bible says, we just need to become like little children, we just need to drop the limiting beliefs we've unwittingly picked up, and pursue our desires with child like enthusiasm and faith.

Do you remember how good it felt to learn to walk? Or to read and write? Or to tie you shoe laces, or to learn to swim? or to ride a bike? Remember, and apply the same emotional joy you felt then, to what you know now.

Music from the vortex

In every life we have some trouble

But when you worry you make it double

Don't worry, be happy

9ed16407811b9ffb05d8b2c550339fc2.jpg

15c265bb7d657627856e46d9ad60ce87.jpg

6d835588e28d67db65a6d1faa8582381.jpg

• When there is love in your heart, everything outside of you also becomes lovable.  ~VeereshRedHeartBorder-1.gif

A vortex moment

Physically a thought seems to be nothing. It can not yet be physically measured or grasped. To many it is a non-thing, immaterial and therefore inconsequential. Yet, it is the essence and cause of every experience, act, vision, achievement and emotion we have.

One thought eases our suffering, lifts our spirits, inspires us, stirs us to right action to overcome or be undaunted by seemingly impossible obstacles. Another leaves us discouraged, desperate, disabled, anxious and defeated. The greatest freedom and power we have is this abilty to choose our thoughts, and thereby determine our experience, our feelings, our actions and the course and quality of our lives.

The trick in any troublesome condition is to find the right thought, the one that may or may not seem reasonable, yet it is uplifting, lovely, and inspiring. Then let it be, allow it, nurture it, accept it. What you accept and nurture you give life to, and you attract its material, circumstantial and experiential counterparts.

In response to Monkey's post:

A vortex moment

I'm Loving life in the vortex

Love, Love, Love this wonderful thread, magical fuel, filling my spirit with joy, bursting into smiles, erupting in laughter....feeling good, no past good, GREAT!!!!

Awesome!!! Thanks Nanceelaughing

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTjhpSVQHV9BUw_XAkGA2jVhn5qjpp_u9DJW27PoXfvoWqSb9Of

Tomorrow is Monday.

What is your usual mood for Mondays? Here can be a beginning point to understand how you create your moods and feelings and how to then go onto creating and allowing the moods and feelings that will allow or create the life you really want.

So, tomorrow is Monday.

How do you feel about that? If it's less than wonderful then begin by realising Monday is not the cause of how you feel. Neither are the conditions or circumstances of Monday. As I mention this, isn't it obvious?

We determine our Monday moods and feelings.

What will it take for you to simply relax and enjoy your Mondays? Almost always, all it takes is a constructive shift in your outlook. It's that simple.

But is it easy? It could be, but that depends on how resistant you are to it.

Right now, if you're not looking forward to Monday, you are merely experiencing the emotional consequences of a poor perspective.

Now don't make this any big deal. Don't start beating yourself up because you don't have the perfect attitude towards Mondays. Instead see the humor in it, it's really funny if you think about it.

Here we are, reasonably intelligent adults and we've come to use our intelligence so that as every Monday rolls around, we put ourselves in a bad mood in some shape or form.

Now that's pretty funny, don't you think? Especially if you understand the consequences of the moods we put ourselves in.

So smile, find the humor in this, and as you laugh about it, you'll automatically and easily and effortlessly begin to shift. You Monday perspective will begin to get better, and consequently your moods will begin to improve, and you will begin to look forward to Mondays. Even if only, so that you can enjoy once again the humorousness of your unpleasant Monday perspective.

So, tomorrow is Monday.

Just notice if your mood is at all unpleasant. And if it is, see if you can experience the humor in that.

It's really funny if you think about it.

Joseph Murphy ~ How to use you subconscious mind.

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content