login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

- -★★The Journey Ahead/YoUniversal-Paradise of Abundance

the%2Bjourney.png

Image result for the journey

The new journey ahead

When I started this series I had a much smaller idea of where it would be going but I was open to it becoming much more than what I had originally intended. 

I want to shift gears with it a bit as I want to not only make it a written series but also a video series that I can take people through a conscious awareness raising journey. One that will have segments that the reader or viewer will be able to go with it at their own pace. I tend to share a lot of information and it can be a lot to take in that people want to really give some consideration to what resonates with them. 

I want you to take only what resonates with you and discard the rest. If at some point in your journey it should resonate with you later great, but my only intention iz to bring people closer to the guidance of their Higher Selves. After all that's what my journey has been, becoming one with my Higher Self. 

There's not only one way to enlightenment. There are abundance of paths that lead to enlightenment. There are no limitations in the YOUniverse except for those we have created ourselves. There iz no lack and the YOUniverse does not know what to do with lack because the YOUniverse iz abundant and creates a constant flow of abundance.

The only guru I have iz the one within me, my Higher Self and the things that I have come to remember while on the many paths of my journey iz because of my Higher Self guiding me along my way. While I have expanded my conscious awareness from what some spiritual teachers have shared it's my Higher Self that shows me what resonates and what does not. I am to disregard what does not resonate. Since I am taking readers and viewers on a similar journey as to what I came to learn on my own I will ask that you do the same. Trust your inner guru, do not make idols out of teachers. I have gained enlightenment from teachers in grade school that weren't intending to share spiritual enlightenment with me and I'm sure I'm not the only one who has experienced this. I'm sure some have even read fictional stories and it still expanded their conscious awareness. We don't often make idols of teachers who are not teaching something spiritual but humans do this often putting more trust into those outside of them instead of the one who knows them best, the teacher within themselves.  

The journey we are on iz so full of infinite possibilities, there are an abundance of paths we could choose to take. Never mind those who try to tell you their lack based beliefs are yours too. They're not your beliefs unless you believe them that they are yours and even then what they believe iz not exactly the same thing as to what you believe. You will have only created limited beliefs based on your perception of what you think they believe and think that you share in common with them. It's still entirely unique and not at all the same, just seemingly similar.

It's apart of infinity playing itself out in through each and everyone of us. While it's all one it's also unique. Quite a paradox or so it seems. One that I won't claim that I have yet come to fully understand yet but I know I will eventually will because it's a desire of my heart to know it fully. I love the uniqueness we all have and yet the oneness that we all share. It's quite beautiful to behold it. It drives me to know more, or better said it drives me to remember more.

Affirmations:

My entire lifes journey ultimately consists of the step that I am taking at this very moment

I am always where I need to be on my journey.

I am on a beautiful never ending journey to peace, love, gratitude and bliss.

The journey of a thousand miles begins with my first step

I rejoice in the journey.

Image result for journey

There’s no such thing as fiction. Our experiences are constructed within our own imagination. What we believe iz possible iz what we’ll experience. The life we’re living now iz only imagined in some of the minds of other infinite parallel versions of you.

Image result for journey together

Let's walk some of this journey together

The series iz entitled the YOUniversal-Paradise Of Abundance and I discuss whatever topics I feel impelled to write about. I know that it's my Higher Self that sends me the impulses usually with the signs or information to include with it. It's always based on the experiences of my own awareness expanding. This iz not something I just heard one person in particular speaking about it and then parrot what they teach without having any experience with it whatsoever then expecting others to accept it as their own truth. Like I said before. Only take what resonates with you and disregard the rest. It doesn't make it false, it just isn't relevant to you at this point. There's only one fiction in the entire YOUniverse and it's "lack." Even if that last statement doesn't resonate with you now, it will at some point in your own journey begin to resonate especially when you become aware of your abundance and begin to release your limiting beliefs.

The reason why I am taking this new direction with my series iz I get a lot of people telling me they really enjoy all that I share. It either resonates with them or they find it very interesting and want it to absorb it. It's a very common pattern hard to go unnoticed and I've been wanting to make the written series into a video series as well and then it came together how I could do that AND make it much easier for the reader or viewers to follow at their own leisure. 

We are not bound by time we are the creators of it. Time iz subject to us but I understand that not many fully understand this yet. They have yet to understand the many ways time iz used and explained more commonly as it iz and I'm not going to explain that here. I actually already have discussed time in a past thread I wrote entitled Got Time? I can see how I will also be able to add more to these series and come back to them later or refer to them as we move forward in our journey together. Although for now, I will make that easier for all by simply breaking these "journeys" up into segments. I will be referring to these threads or videos as "journeys." 

Affirmations:

I am on a journey to the pinnacle of my greatest potential. I am being elevated.

My true self is emerging through my spiritual journey

I gradually am able to remember my entire soul's journey

The possibilities of my journey are endless.

It pleases me very much that I have kind and supportive beings, swirling around me in life and accompanying me on my journey.

I believe that humanity is on a journey toward greater compassion and greater understanding. I am patient. I believe wholeheartedly in this journey, and believe we are taking that journey together.

Image result for journey together quotes

There’s no such thing as fiction. Our experiences are constructed within our own imagination. What we believe iz possible iz what we’ll experience. The life we’re living now iz only imagined in some of the minds of other infinite parallel versions of you.

Image result for journey together

Walk this way 

At the beginning of journey, both the written and video versions, I will include how many segments are included into each journey just to give you an idea of what you are getting yourself into. This may evolve with time. All I have ever done regarding this series iz follow my creative impulses from day 1 and little by little I have been making it better as I go. It's become a journey in itself, one I am already passionate about.

My suggestion to you iz to go by the pace that best serves you. No one knows better than you what pace best serves you. If it's one segment followed by another a couple of minutes after completing the one before then so be it move onto the next segment. If you want it to resonate a bit longer whether that's an hour, a day, a week, or whatever you are comfortable with then just go with how you feel. I don't plan on deleting any of these but I don't have any control on the sites themselves that I am contributing to. I can't guarantee they will always be available to you. I will archive the videos and find a way to archive these threads too just in case. You may want to bookmark the threads or save the videos to a playlist on your YouTube account. I will be uploading the video version on my YouTube Channel "High Vibe FreQz." Don't forget to subscribe to the channel and click on the bell to be notified when I upload new content.

Read along with the text, stopping along the way to review the graphics I will share, read any articles I link along the way, and watch any videos as you come across them as I will often be using these to share other perspectives that will further enlighten you with other perspectives that have added to the expansion of my own awareness. I won't be linking everything that I have read, researched, listened to, or watched as that would require a whole lot of your time. I will share what iz most relevant and at the end of each segment I will share more links should you want to explore more on your own but I will not require that you explore them to move on to the next segment. Just follow in line with what you come across in each segment.

So a quick recap just to sum up how this thread/video series will unfold for the reader/viewer:

1. Read the thread or watch the video from start to finish.
2. Review the graphics, articles, or videos as they are presented before moving forward.
3. Move at your pace to each segment in a time frame that best suits you. 
4. Most of all, relax and enjoy yourself. Life iz a joyful journey on a path founded on unconditional love.

I consider it an honor and a joy to share these paths we walk together in our own unique journey with all of you. I look forward to discussing these wonderful matters and hope that we can only illuminate as much as the journey that lays before us.

Your eternal friend, 

-iZ

Affirmations:

Happiness is our birthright and our natural soul state - we all deserve to be happy. Feeling successful and joyful is a choice. Success is a choice. I choose success! Heavenly success and inspiration guides me in my journey.

I give myself permission to behave boldly and map my inward journey with love.

There is something very pleasing, about enjoying my journey through life, and serving within the situatons and environments to which I am guided.

I am committed to the journey toward caring for other beings, and I am happy to do the spiritual work of shifting human consciousness whenever I can. I am happy to take part in any goodness and any growth we can do today.

Thank you inner being for guiding me on my journey

I am grateful for every magical moment that comprises this journey called life.

Image result for inner journey quotes

Image result for journey
Image result for infinite journey

iZ, You not only have my focused attention here...though also high level of enthusiasm and anticipation for what you are about to share and the way you are inspired to do this over time.

I for one look forward to my journey as you continue to bring us on yours(:

Loving what you reinforce, the thoughts you trigger and your humble sincerity within the powerful elements of your experience.

And if I may say (because you know I will lol)...You have added beautiful creative possibilities for all & raised the bar for sharing methods

You are highly creative! Love how you utilize  a variety of features to express what is flowing through you.

Thank you for agreeing to being part of the Bmindful Series. It was you who created what goes in it.  It reminds me of a quote you mentioned on a wonderful thread of Kathi's yesterday:

"I think everyone holds a piece of the puzzle"  Thanking you for your piece of the puzzle that you are... and bring...

much appreciation for you, AlwaysWonderfulPossibilities

My definition of greatness

is to be greater than your environment,

to be greater than your body,

and to be greater than time.

And if you do, you will be great.

I mean, that’s it!” – Dr. Joe Dispenza

journey-of-life-road-to-recovery-quote-1.jpg

15337210_1185103018222927_6624094448206741504_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTQwMDY4OTUzOTc4NTE3Njg1Ng3D.2

My definition of greatness

is to be greater than your environment,

to be greater than your body,

and to be greater than time.

And if you do, you will be great.

I mean, that’s it!” – Dr. Joe Dispenza

Related image

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content