login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

--★★Gathering wholeness and stepping into the Miracle!/Happiness Mtg.

thread created 4/5/17

Introduction

In this weeks happiness meeting, we are invited to explore our most intimate journey of approaching and gathering our wholeness, and what exactly that means. When it comes to stepping into miracles, we are invited to support one another with our listening! 

We powerfully source one another with our listening, and with our generosity. Miracles happen every single day!  There is no limit to miracles and there is no limit to who is on the receiving end of a miracle!  

Many of us have spent years working on this inquiry, exploring ourselves, our thoughts and beliefs, our experience of our wholeness or the lack of experiencing wholeness, and exploring what becomes available when we approach and gather our wholeness.

Many of us have done years of work around authenticity.  We have identified limiting beliefs. We created powerful affirmations that empower healing and embrace change and foster new and ongoing freedom, confidence, relatedness, intimacy and self expression. Many people have devoted years to designing their most authentic expression of and the creation of a life that they most desire.

The value is ongoing, much like our ongoing need for healthy nutrition. Sometimes, life throws us a curve ball.  Sometimes, we experience a set back, or a failure.  Maybe we are facing a diagnosis of cancer.  Maybe we are facing economic uncertainty.  Maybe you or a loved one is facing social or political unrest.  

It is the goal and intention of this meeting to be open to ourself and to one another...

We welcome diversity and we embrace and we echo faith, hope, charity and goodwill!

Looking forward to all who join this happiness meeting!!

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.

Questions and reflections:

1. What's happening in your "now"?  Whats showing up? 
  2. Talk to me about your current experience of your wholeness.  What's missing? What are you holding back?  What are you resisting? What do you need right now?
  3. How is your confidence influencing you? What are you telling yourself about yourself? About your confidence?  Do you trust yourself or others? What are your pay offs? ( You're right/ they're wrong; what are you holding back and not giving or forgiving; what it costs you: love and affinity, freedom, full expression, spontaneity)
  4. What do you believe about miracles? Recently, what miracles are showing up in your life??
  5. Do you leave space in your life for miracles to show up?  If now, brainstorm on what that would look like.  How can you facilitate and make room for miracles to show up for you and for your loved ones??
  6. BONUS BONUS BONUS!!  What are you totally excited about? What are you most looking forward to? What do you really want right now?  

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.

Meeting is now open to all!!

First off, I would like to say what a well written intro!

I love how you communicated so clearly targeting  the diversity of individuals who may be reading this. I can feel it! Thank you! What a gift to create like that!! Great title too! 

Gathering wholeness and stepping into the Miracle!

I Am living a Divine plan

What's happening in my now:

I have been in b/t jobs, and I took a few months off, which I totally loved, and I did a lot of synthesizing.  

Tomorrow, I have a job interview, and I am totally excited about this position.  The position is for a cath lab, its full time, days, with all benefits. And, it is the type of a position what would be ideal for me to get connected with the type of physicians who will need and hire a nurse practitioner.  

What do I fear? Well, I fear that I am less competitive than younger and less experienced nurses, or that they will pick an RN over me because I am over qualified as an NP, and they would expect me to not stay around, or that I am just using them to get my next opportunity.

Needing a job is taking priority in my life, as it should.  However, I still have many other aspects of my life that I am equally engaged in.  I have other goals and other needs that I am dealing with.

In response to Kathi's post: Before I get on with my day, Congratulations Kathi for another opportunity that you love! The best for this interview! Either this or something even better for your Highest Good So much has shown you... those pieces of extraordinary evidence of what has been... and that the path is clear.

I know you... you will  continue to take wonderful action, create the space, and with that beautiful place inside of you...where nothing is broken and all is well ... you know, its Good! 

You speak of competition and age...you have a knack for knowing what to look out for...be aware of...  Though look at what has occurred... 

I have a quote pic here somewhere lol.. Anyway it says.. Don't tell me the odds. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In response to going w/self-care flow's post: Thank you for your kind words! I agree, its either this or something better!

Quote from the Dali Lama

" There is a saying in Tibetan, 'Tragedy should be used as a source of strength.'  No matter what sort of difficulties, how painful it is, if we lose our hope, that's the real disaster."

And, Ram Dass

"The most important aspect of love is not the giving or the receiving: it's in the BEING."

Two more Ram Dass

"I would like my life to be a statement of love and compassion - and where it isn't, that's where my work lies."

"If you think you're enlightened, go spend a week with your family."

static1.squarespace.com_3.jpg

your Q'-s 

What are you most looking forward to?

What do you really want right now?

What's happening in your "now"?  

Whats showing up? 

What are you totally excited about? 

~~~~~~~~~

Answer (s) (:

What is in my now and what I am excited about ...seem to be the same(:

Realizing what is most important to me excites me!

I love what I feel in flow states in my daily activities.

My goal is to create greater plans and daily action to all I say that are my most desired priorities.

Birdhouse-ico3.gifI am in major contact w/ large #of others in my work life.I love when people exchange kindnesses w/me. I simply need to stay grounded with the action/focus needed to have my foundation to be GREAT! I need to hear from me that I have work to do! Work on me that I now look forward to. I was focusing on some spiritual areas... Allowing room and miracles in... And it has been a very special time. Now I'm feeling ready, and desiring to switch gears to a more physical focus . My daily routines ...in my minds eye need to match what I'm seeing for me. . That is the contrast that is supplying what I appreciate so much!I see myself as very fit, strong and well rested.I see myself being flexible within my life, though not with my values for giving me what I want. I'm ready for all the footwork.  I have a good relationship w/myself & bring me w/me wherever I go (comfortable in my own skin) ... and I don't beat myself up...even when I want more  more for me. as I do right now.

Birdhouse-ico3.gifWhich brings me to this action-state I desire.

Birdhouse-ico3.gif I was simply being where I needed for awhile that got away from the area I am now MORE THAN READY FOR!!!I am desiring to create a fantastic system of  planning for my self care routines. This will create the foundation I love!  I like things to be fun and to change it up, and while I love spontaneity.... I want to make sure various things are truly moving forward progressively with areas of my health disciplines.

Birdhouse-ico3.gif  I'd be remiss if I skip my lil' family unit as I like to refer to ->my hubby & I... My marriage...my spouse is large place in my life and heart ed4b3985ad80dde25d295fcaeaace3b9.jpg

Birdhouse-ico3.gif It was important to have 'me' in my relationship (my established relationship w/myself) ... And I've done that(: I am now desiring to be a bit more of the homemaker ... and create more (and space for the more)...with other areas of my life that are valued.I'm focusing on my future  more ...(for me/ & with my hubby)...for how we can work less , bring in the monies we enjoy ..& have more time for each other.I feel a big emphasis on being more creative in all areas of my life. This way of being will allow me to rebundle my resources (time & energy) for all that matters to me... around work and dreams.  The momentum I Am feeling in my spirit is to keep on keeping on with the things that matter to me:

Birdhouse-ico3.gif so...staying true to my heart - giving quality and quantity time to my little family unit.

Birdhouse-ico3.giffocusing on creating greater functionality/simplicity within my everyday routines-to get into the swing of habits more quickly

Birdhouse-ico3.gifcreating more of what I need for the opportunities I'd like to pursue after I decide to shift from current work to that  something new. I'm not in a hurry to create the new career. I'm happy with things as they are...because there is a lot I'd like/need to do first. If  opportunity presents earlier, I will find a way to love the heck out of it. Though truth be told... I like the current flow for my preparation.. 'whats coming'...

Birdhouse-ico3.gifLife feels like a major party- plan to me...

Birdhouse-ico3.gifI take the time to celebrate why I am celebrating

Birdhouse-ico3.gifwith those who are appreciating too

Birdhouse-ico3.gif I stand back and see what I'd like to have at my party ... and I proceed to be ready for a good time...

Birdhouse-ico3.gif I am a hard worker by choice.... It doesn't feel hard... It feels like me (unless I need toH.A.L.T.  -> thread 

Birdhouse-ico3.gif I love to serve, myself & others!  I could probably get away with desiring less/ doing less in some areas , though where is the fun at not following what my heart enjoys...?(:

Birdhouse-ico3.gifThis is (part of ) my rationale/motive  to create/allow more  that infamous space, time and energy for my everyday passions & future ones.Which is where my foundation of wonderful habits/routines come in.

Birdhouse-ico3.gifI do not feel or look my age, though that is not enough for me.  I want to feel like I can fly. You may say what???? What is that girl taking? lol That is how I feel when my routines are in high gear! Anyone who loves treating their body as precious cargo, understands this mindset.

Birdhouse-ico3.gif I thank God for what has been given to me and the power to build on it. I have much gratitude for a healthy body. I have experienced questionable health, and thank u God turned it all around-to a greater place than when I was much younger...because of the focused disciplines I proudly engaged in. They say the greatest thing you can give another is you being your best self. I'd like to be what I see in my minds eye. I'd like to commit to making it happen...

Birdhouse-ico3.gifI don't want just the absence of dis-ease...( the-not be sick...) Grateful I Am.  I Am allowing a life that is created around a glowing wellness. Thanks Kathi for this thread!!!!!!!!!

1. Joy, love, gratitude 

FunWayNewHabit.jpg

And here is my affirmation to support myself:

98dfdd7b3a5aaa3d9852f5ffbf2d519f.jpg

In response to going w/self-care flow's post:  Thank you for sharing whats happening in your now.  

Just want to acknowledge you, and appreciate you... You are an amazing soul with effervescent vitality!  You have such great energy, I know that you could easily dance circles around many of us!

Thank you for being open.  I support you in your intention for "making plans".  I appreciate that making big plans has a great deal to do with manifesting results, and the more clear you become, the more likely you will succeed!

My wish for you is miracles and mindfulness every step of your journey, and I also wish for you the joy and bliss of spontaneity.  May all of the right people, and all of the perfect events make your days full of inspiration, intuition and abundance!

I am holding the space for you to manifest more than can imagine.... with ease and with intention! 

In response to Kathi's post

Such a beautiful comment Kath, thank you for being you!

I'm no Poppy though here's my lil' end of the day  poem(:

~~

My Precious Gifts

I actually wondered... to go where I wanted, if I needed a map

I posted on Happiness mtg,  did my affirmations, said my prayers...

Everything did  assist...1 awesome  thing  -was That  power nap!

It's true  clarity   ultimately delighted me with a  shift

Special recognition though goes to you & your generous heart

that my friend, is very precious... and indeed my special gift!

thank you & much love my dear friend, selfcare

Image result for precious gifts pic

In response to going w/self-care flow's post: HUGS!  That you for your generosity!!

While I have not been posting over the past few days, I have been mindful of this meeting, and I remain open to generating and receiving messages and miracles as I set about living life at large.

The job interview was positive, lasted an hour and 20 minutes and it was very good as a confidence builder.  The manager asked me to call me the following morning, after considering all that we discussed.  She was very clear about the pros and the cons, and then she asked for a 3 year commitment.  We are going to speak again on monday, and see about negotiating her request for 3 years, as its unrealistic.

I feel great... I feel serene.  I have a really great list of prof. references, and my resume, and the cover letter are well crafted and I am pleased with the sum total.  I have been in very close communication with all of my references, and that feels so good.  And, yesterday I completed 3 more job applications, and they are all for NP positions.  And, all of them are desirable.  One is for IM hospitalist, one is for an out patient surgical service, and the last one is for an NP for an urgent care position.

I am just staying very neutral...  very peaceful, and intentional.  

My goal is bliss. My intention is staying neutral, all day long, and with that neutrality -- I am mindful of my thoughts.  Trying to stop having thoughts, and just "being" present and accounted for.  More listening, more longer periods of bliss, gratitude, grace, self kindness and compassion.

For my New Friend Kathi.  Thanks for bringing Happiness to the Group.

In response to Daiszy's post:

Welcome Daiszy! 

I like your little bird. Is it native to your part of the woods? It certainly made me happy. 

Words are like seeds. When you write them out, they grow into your dreams and spark the imagination of others.

Thanks for the wonderful welcome Poppy.  I am so glad it made you happy.  I will certainly put up more pictures of beautiful birds for you to enjoy.  This is not a local one for me but I just thought it was so beautiful.  Thanks.

In response to Daiszy's post: Beautiful Daisy!!  Great to have you in this happiness meeting!! Like Poppy, your presence in this meeting has brought me JOY!!

In response to Kathi's post

That's powerful Kathi! I love what you said throughout! Though I especially love:

My goal is bliss.

My intention is staying neutral, all day long, and with that neutrality -- I am mindful of my thoughts.

Trying to stop having thoughts, and just "being" present and accounted for.  

More listening, more longer periods of bliss, gratitude, grace, self kindness and compassion.

In response to Daiszy's post:That IS a beautiful bird!laughing

Thank you all.  Nice to meet you Going:)

Question #3 was asking about confidence and trust in self and in others.  And, that's a really great question.

Confidence is one part of our wholeness, and its kind of like the icing on the cake. First, there is our self awareness, which we usually develop after we become aware of others.  There is our belief in our "self".  Do you remember what it was like the first time you rode a bike without training wheels?  Learning balance is something that you gain by experience.  Its very difficult to learn about the meaning of balance, and how to make it work, because, you just have to learn by experience. 

Its a similar concept with confidence. 

To me, confidence is what we convey when we successfully achieve self assurance, self worth, self respect, self reliance, consistency and reproducibility.  When our identity and personality are grounded properly, (and are not wounded or fragmented), we grow continuously.  We develop a level of mastery at various stages, and it allows us to move on to the next stage of our development.

Trust is very important and it is very fundamental.

And, trust has such tremendous consequence.  

If we trust in the world, we got positive reinforcement for our trust, for our faith.  And, if we found that the world is not save, or not forgiving or giving, we learned that its more valuable to play it safe, and not make any waves, never show vulnerability, never let your guard down, never ask for contribution or support. Its ok for you to give to others, but they can't contribute to you.

This really is a valuable thing for me, right now!  If I am going to manifest what it is that I am asking for, then I really need to make sure that me beliefs about the world align with what  I am asking for!

In response to Kathi's post:Trust and confidence are largely developed by your experience. But I  have come to a time when I have often abandoned my lack of trust and confidence and just opened up to whatever comes. I think it it is an experiential way to grow. You have to put your heart into things and allow others to either accept or reject you. In my heart I believe people are good. In the news there are examples of things to the contrary, but so are there things that exemplifies the goodness of people. I tend to focus on the positive rather than the negative. 

Words are like seeds. When you write them out, they grow into your dreams and spark the imagination of others.

In response to Poppy's post:Yes, Poppy, I agree, as we evolve, we ultimately gravitate towards greater clarity and, greater alignment with values.  

When it comes to core beliefs about "trust", some may have freedom around trust.  Others may not.

Its something that may seem subtle, and yet, it can be something that is quite intimate, and intense for some. It is a reflection of their life experience, as you have said.  

One thing that always surprises me is people's relationship with the truth. 

When any one of us stretches beyond our normal range, in our own way, we are going out on a limb, and we are rewarded with new confidence.  Its a new day!!  The world just got bigger,...braver!  Its a new encounter with their "self" and for some, it can produce a paradigm shift. 

IMO, what makes this powerful and valuable to look at, is how "trust" impacts our comfort level and our willingness to tolerate being uncomfortable.

Interpersonal communication is a developed skill.  You develop it every time that you are in an unfamiliar situation, or you're in a situation that you would never choose to be in, yet you are able to rise to the situation, and be effective with focus and can prioritize, and communicate successfully under stress.

In response to Kathi's post:

"When any one of us stretches beyond our normal range, in our own way, we are going out on a limb, and we are rewarded with new confidence. Its a new day!! The world just got bigger,...braver! Its a new encounter with their "self" and for some, it can produce a paradigm shift. "

Well said. And for me, there has always been a paradigm shift when I've stretched beyond my comfort zone, gone out on that limb with a chain saw and cut the limb between me and the tree. It is during that free fall, that new wisdom and confidence makes my world/self bigger...braver! 

In response to Poppy's post

Poppy, I love how you've defined a paradigm shift. I especially love the free fall! I felt all of your words. 

Thank you!

In response to Kathi's post:

IMO, what makes this powerful and valuable to look at, is how "trust" impacts our comfort level and our willingness to tolerate being uncomfortable.

That is a wonderful thought! Thank you for that.  That made me think of how discomfort gives rise to prayer, and getting real with what we are truly desiring. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~

In response to Kathi's post: In response to Poppy's post

What do you believe about miracles?

I believe as we surrender to Something Greater than ourselves we can begin to expect profound shifts from our own everyday-expectancies. MIRACLES

(in my opinion) The shifts that then occur... as we begin to believe in these possibilities then become more and more of a flow. Within the flow, when 'we' stop to examine with our everyday-self ... we will see it always has been a bit of a super natural existence. As we see it as a Supernatural (beyond our Self) ... we step into everyday miracles where the ordinary really is the extraordinary. 

I believe 'we'  often compare ourselves with some 'other' somewhere... or how it 'should' materialize ... or with who we are & where we've been... we can only this or that...

In my view, its when we decide we are more than a past limiting view, or a future concern ...we give rise to flourishing possibility in the now. When we accept that 'now' ... we can turn a dial of how big we'd like to dream. Some cannot get past their last big gift/experience.Some cannot get past their last mis-take. Others live in the now, and say OK God, I surrender...what beautiful thing do you have in store for me today?Others know what beauty they can have... just love it where they are.

Though wherever we are, what ever we are READY to allow, opens the door for 'the more' we have told ourselves about... (miracles)... that we have heard about... and when we go there...can see the beauty...that has no form just yet... though we know... the uncertainty is simply something we can be certain about... that it will be Good. After all that is what we've made space for.

In response to going w/self-care flow's post: Excellent question regarding miracles!  Thank you for the focus!

I am still noodling on trust and its relationship to confidence.  

For me, this is valuable, pivotal.

Its powerful context takes me directly to one word: willingness.

Trust, confidence, gathering wholeness and stepping into Miracles....

I am enjoying this inquiry.  I allow my innocence to unfold, and just enjoy every thing in this very moment... with infinity.

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content