login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★★Quantum Immortality

This iz a very interesting theory, one that ties into parallel universe theory. I use theory only in the sense of physical science but it's not a theory for me or many of the ancient civilizations for that matter or even today's shamans know that we are immortal beings. 

17523286_10207250098165653_2697107847635397664_n.jpg?oh=33f5294ba0649a92210cf84048af6ab4&oe=595F8DCD

Image result for quantum immortality

Related image
Related image

There’s no such thing as fiction. Our experiences are constructed within our own imagination. What we believe iz possible iz what we’ll experience. The life we’re living now iz only imagined in some of the minds of other infinite parallel versions of you.

You see science iz on the fringes of exploring the nonphysical.

Who are you?

Are you the one you see in the mirror or in photographs? NO!

That's not you. That's your body, the most outer shell of your body not even your whole body that you see. Do you see your whole body? No, you don't. You are not your body, the body iz a part of you, but YOU, the I Am, that iz unseen, it cannot be seen because the I Am iz invisible and has no form. That's who you really are. The I Am.

Notice that in whatever language you speak in the world to be anything or introduce yourself as BEING whoever you are being (your name) iz always preceded by saying "I Am..."

You can't be anything without saying "I Am..." and all humans say it. Why? Because that's who we all truly are. We literally are one on an infinite scale. Everything else iz a mask, an act of an infinity playing itself out. You are a unique expression of the I Am. Everything iz expression of the conscious I Am, there's nothing that isn't an expression of the I Am.

You can't point to another person and say, "There I Am." You can only realize that within yourself. You are self awareness, the I Am. Drop all the extras and just explore your I Amness and you will begin to learn who you truly are. The immortal you. The body iz not yet immortal but you are not your body.

There’s no such thing as fiction. Our experiences are constructed within our own imagination. What we believe iz possible iz what we’ll experience. The life we’re living now iz only imagined in some of the minds of other infinite parallel versions of you.

This oddly seems like an unpopular topic.

Could it be that people fear their immortality? The ego certainly does.

In response to Nancee1953's post: Thanks Nancee for your wonderful pic quote!! And thanks for bringing this thread current(:

In response to iZUHM THA iNFiNiTE's post:

in response to: This oddly seems like an unpopular topic.

Could it be that people fear their immortality? The ego certainly does.

An alternative theory why no one has gotten into this topic-thread. So much depth being triggered by our expanding consciousness' -we just have not gotten here yet(:

My definition of greatness

is to be greater than your environment,

to be greater than your body,

and to be greater than time.

And if you do, you will be great.

I mean, that’s it!” – Dr. Joe Dispenza

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content