login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★★Do affirmations work at all?

Hi, everyone! I´m new here and my born language isn´t english - I am sorry. Please, I have a question. Do affirmations realy work on everything? I mean perhaps change nose, lips, vanish scars, can singing. Thanks for every comment.

I am  glad you're here instalady! WELCOMElaughing  I'm believing this is going to become quite a thread(:

Do affirmations work at all?

why affirmations work:

its great to create from our spirit place... it knew better

I am going to start my response with thread-links which you may prosper from(:

THE SNOWBALL EFFECT  (by Lee Nutter;creator of Bmindful-written in 2005)

My definition of greatness

is to be greater than your environment,

to be greater than your body,

and to be greater than time.

And if you do, you will be great.

I mean, that’s it!” – Dr. Joe Dispenza

OK, I believe in affirmations - for confidence, weight loss, be happy etc. But do you think it can work for change color of eyes, hair, bigger lips etc.? I need know answer for this question. :) :)

In response to instalady's post:

That's quite a question...about changing your body...Though I'm believing if one believes in Healing, there is reason to believe all kinds of changes are possible. (most of us have some wonderful personal healing stories)

An 'easier' place to communicate is about changing what we can, and learning to learn...because you brought up singing. It's  not affirmations. Its about learning(:

I am believing ->  It doesn't take as long as you think to learn something new (article)

~~~~~~~~~~

Now...back to your changing appearance...I know a man who wanted more hair on his legs, and believed it could be done... and this  person associated this change he desired w/prayerful energy ... .

You will find debate on everything we read and experience.Would it be OK to ask why this is so important to change features? If this oversteps-just ignore(:I ask this because often  it seems focusing more on believing how wonderful we are already serves as the best foundation for everything!636079029605597119-730704685_10384816_10152318468702407_436234200254862931_n.jpg

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT7SoTATKLG3RXsJp_bN61FNYQULFZ_TcnofjVDWFkK6ZHjSSlyEg

74475.jpg

Found some related thoughts/links The Power of Positive Words – Can we change our body with words?POWER OF POSITIVE WORDS 

I know there have been cases reported with people with multiple personalities (dissociative identity disorder), who had different features with different personalities-like eye color.

D.I.D Proof that it is possible to change our physiology with our thoughts and beliefs. Proof that we can cure ourselves of ailments if only we can change our beliefs. The multiple personalities who believe they have a certain allergy do have it, even though their bodies alone don’t necessarily react to the allergen.

PROBING THE ENIGMA OF MULTIPLE PERSONALITIES

And I know therapists who say they've seen this which added to the concepts of how powerful beliefs and mind sets can create. Words are indeed powerful, though its most likely a lot of things which creates energy to manifest the changes you are referring to (possible or not). And we are learning so much about what is possible... I would have to research like you... the specifics of creation for things (to share something beyond my own opinion)

.Maybe someone else would like to jump in? laughing

My definition of greatness

is to be greater than your environment,

to be greater than your body,

and to be greater than time.

And if you do, you will be great.

I mean, that’s it!” – Dr. Joe Dispenza

Welcome!!!!

My experience with affirmations have been relative to my health and over all well being. I have received enormous healing, increased self confidence, joy for the Blessing of being uniquely "Me". I have experienced a metamorphosis of such in which I love what I see when I look into the mirror, it is breath taking, beautiful,  wonderful "Me".  I have also developed a profound appreciation for all the wonderful  abilities and talents that are unique to "Me". The incorporation of affirmations into your daily life is like creating a doorway that opens to a wonderful life. 

In response to instalady's post:

Welcome to bmindful! 

To answer your question it really doesn't matter what others think or even know for that matter to be true or untrue. It entirely matters on what you believe iz true for you. We define our own limitations but we are infinite beings with infinite potentiality and endless possibilities so all that really depends on what you are willing to believe and allow yourself to experience. 

Scientist have successfully reprogrammed DNA with frequencies. 

Our DNA Can Be Reprogrammed by Words and Certain Frequencies

Image result for russian scientists talk to DNA

There are lots of biokinesis frequency videos on YouTube. Again it boils down to what you believe iz possible for yourself and why you want to do it and you know that answer better than anyone else. No one knows better what iz right for you but don't let any negative feelings fool you because it won't work if that's the case as that's an indication of low self worth and not feeling worthy will block you from receiving any results anyway. You are going to want to know if this iz even relevant for your experience here. It very well could be relevant but that's what you need to find out within yourself.

It may better serve you by getting to the root of why you want to change yourself physically. If it's based on any belief of "lack," for example of you feeling incomplete or lacking beauty as you are now, then chances are you have other underlying factors that will prevent you from being successful with this at all but getting to the root of any limited beliefs will liberate from any negative feelings you have toward yourself. Then you will be a far better position to know if this iz indeed relevant to your experience.

I'm not certainly not saying that you have any beliefs in lack but a lot of people do and when they try this they don't get any results because they do believe in lack. I know nothing about you but it's vital you get to the root of why you want to change your physical appearance if you want to receive results. It iz absolutely possible, but you are the one who manifested your body before you entered into it and you may have come to experience this for yourself but then you may have something in mind for yourself and your Higher Self will absolutely give you the answers to your questions as it will, one way or another, lead to you becoming a greater version of yourself. You don't have a desire to know more for no reason at all, so I encourage to go within yourself and seek inner guidance because something amazing iz awaiting you.

There’s no such thing as fiction. Our experiences are constructed within our own imagination. What we believe iz possible iz what we’ll experience. The life we’re living now iz only imagined in some of the minds of other infinite parallel versions of you.

There’s no such thing as fiction. Our experiences are constructed within our own imagination. What we believe iz possible iz what we’ll experience. The life we’re living now iz only imagined in some of the minds of other infinite parallel versions of you.

Please like and share  http://goo.gl/jWRxNK - A law of attraction social network  Join free today and get our FREE EBOOK: 9 Truths That Will Turn Your World Upside Down  #LawOfAttraction #TheSecret:

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content