login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★★Soul Food -Practicing Gratitude

Please feel free to share some of the techniques you use in your daily practices of “Gratitude”. I will start us off. I so love this magnificent gift of Life and bask in the joy of the new day and all that it brings. I look forward to be showered with Blessings and all amazing things. So I rise with a heart of thanksgiving and loudly proclaim, “Thank you, Thank you, Thank you for a glorious New Day.

I find that it gets me going in a wonderful way with joy in my heart for whatever comes my way.

What are some of the things that get your engine going?

What types of things do you engage in during the course of the day that give appreciation for the fact that you are wonderfully you?

Do you share or praise others to nurture their dreams?

What type of volunteer efforts do you enjoy?

loving this Nancee! and awesome pics!See the source image

My definition of greatness

is to be greater than your environment,

to be greater than your body,

and to be greater than time.

And if you do, you will be great.

I mean, that’s it!” – Dr. Joe Dispenza

One of the things I invest my time in that gives me immense joy is preparing and serving warm meals for my community. This is done during the last week of every month. The activity nurtures my passion of ministering/serving others and cooking. The most important ingredient in the dishes I prepare is lots of love. I also serve up a lot of smiles and hugs. I receive so much more than I give. It is so wonderfully rewarding I can not help but be filled to the brim with Gratitude.

I absolutely love encouraging others and acknowledging their gifts and talents. Whether it is paying someone a complement or just sharing how much you enjoy working with them. Often you can see a sparkle in their eye as their lips form a smile. It is a thing of beauty, in the same way that you water a plant, nurturing the spiritual growth in others, nurtures your spirit too.

Taking time to give thanks for just being you.
Being humbled and honored for being explicitly you.
Knowing that in all that you think say and do you must be true to yourself and all that is you.

Anything that anyone gives attention to, becomes true

Absolutely true Robert!! Gratitude has an extraordinary way of completely integrating itself into your very essence. You receive the gifts of joy, inner peace and comfort beyond belief. When Gratitude is in your heart there are no hum drum or ordinary days, they are all spectacular!!

Ralph-Waldo-Emerson-quote-about-gratitude.png

2fa4796b210780f21f7b3d2243a2bf11.jpg

15ba6391e1b9502590ca0c47b3391344.jpg

njpa-2011-022abb-1.jpg

66386db834273d6b337b640ddbbb39e6.jpg

8d847b340c468d88469344348889af87.jpg

ee11fa34bd3bfc3a4e7b8c6c00a8ff3a.jpg

81e8e65486f73f5f5633f59d14d2a146.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Image result for practice gratitude quotes with artwork

Image result for GRATITUDE is a magnet

Image result for waYS TO practice gratitude quotes with artwork

Nancee writes and asks in the intro:

• Please feel free to share some of the techniques you use in your daily practices of “Gratitude”. I will start us off. I so love this magnificent gift of Life and bask in the joy of the new day and all that it brings. I look forward to be showered with Blessings and all amazing things. So I rise with a heart of thanksgiving and loudly proclaim, “Thank you, Thank you, Thank you for a What are some of the things that get your engine going?

What types of things do you engage in during the course of the day that give appreciation for the fact that you are wonderfully you?

be back soon to respond

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content