


BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi



BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
I was loving when I came to site daily to post an affirmation a day(:
I will do my best to post here, and regularly…
… hmmm though daily we’ll see. (:
I love knowing we care about this practice… We will show up as we desire(:
I’d like to change this from affirmations for positive thinking-to Affirmations For Positive Manifesting
My Day 2
I’m borrowing/claiming Poppy’s thoughts from his awesome post on accountability thread
for 2 of my main affirmations today:
Day 3
***Election Day & Everyday-affirmation*** (:
It is joyously healthy, and wise to surrender right now
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
My daily affirmations: To take time to meditate and be still. Unplug from the world for a few moments.
-To say thank you and send a wave of gratitude into the universe first thing in the morning.
-Smile
In response to Inspir8tion’s post:
great to see you here & joining in on the manifesting for (better better day) … an awesome day to you!(:
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
Friday 11-18-16 (it will probably be easier to date these) (:
Day 1
…a selected couple of affirmations for day … (out of the selection that work my way into the day) (:
I love starting fresh in this awesome brand new moment
Loving the good-stuff which continues even when I do things in a funny order
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
3/3/17 Day 1 (routine returning of posting affirmations often on site)
~
miraculous everyday moments
I Am one with the accomplishment of the Divine
I Am able to feel so much more that I Can do, by believing I Am open to Divine presence.
In this moment, I Am energized, resourceful, creative and am accomplishing that which gratifies my spirit.
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
In this moment, I choose to be open, I choose to connect to all that is good, positive and natural.
I choose to let good people be close to me.
“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.



BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi