login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★Brilliance of Time-Energy


Time is a funny thing. It creates a perspective, that creates a continuum from everything from a sense of urgency to a lackadaisical ‘we always have tomorrow

    • ~

 

[♥♫♥✿♥Affirmations[♥♫♥✿♥

    • ** I engage in my life in the PERFECT TIME-SPACE SEQUENCE. Thank you God
    • ** I am strong gentle and capable
    • ** I am firmly but calmly centered in this moment.
    • ** It’s amazing how all clocks run at the perfect speed for me.
    • ** Every moment, full of choices, and I gravitate to the right ones for me.
    • ** All of my delightful energy is in this present moment.

 


[♥♫♥✿♥Affirmations[♥♫♥✿♥

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

YourVisionMap video

  • ~
    Want to be unhappy? It’s easy!
    Harbor the past
    Fear the future
    Ignore the present.
    (Pat Parkinson)

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content