login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★To do list: Love

Today we are the most, in debt, addicted, over weight, diseased people in the history of the world. We spend money we don’t have, and then we eat, drink, and smoke to fill an empty hole in our lives. So, what’s the WHY behind our stupidity? The reason why so many people, are in debt, addicted, and over weight is, because we don’t like the person we see in the mirror, it’s because we don’t love ourselves. I think it’s obvious why loving yourself is so important, but when i look around the world today, clearly self-love is not at the top of many peoples to-do list. Now, imagine a world where everyone gives love freely, no strings attached, and every day you learn to love the person in the mirror. Learning to love and appreciate yourself and others will fill that empty hole in your life, when you start loving yourself your problems will start to dissolve, you’ll get the job or clients you want, the money, it will show up, your relationships will get better, or you’ll move on, things will start working out for you, all because of a simple little thing called love. Unfortunately, many of us will not love ourselves until, we get the job, or lose the weight, or attract our soul mate, or save the planet, or make a million pounds, WRONG!!! Not loving yourself should be a crime punishable by death (just kidding) Now, the question is, how do you love yourself? By remembering who you really are, which is LOVE, By remembering love is not something outside of you, something you have to get, it’s already inside of you right now, something you have to give. Don’t wait for someone to love you, it has to start with you. It’s one of the best feelings in the world to be loved by somebody else, but do you know what feels even better? To be the one who loves no matter what, to love without condition. Being the one who loves is the best gig on the planet, you don’t have to apply for it, no job interview, no p.h.d, no masters degree. All you have to do is START BEING IT, and the more you practice loving life, the more life will love you back, and it’s infinite the amount of love you can give and receive. So, today take a look at your to-do list and at the top write LOVE.

Anything that anyone gives attention to, becomes true

wonderful feel-good thread! love the visualization of everyone loving, start being it, and practice loving life.

These are disciplines that I commit to (consciously) adhering to!(:
To Do List:
1. Love

I Am living a Divine plan

thanks for a great thread ,Love is top of my list

cfe87d93adb1fd270778c80c453b29f2.jpg

561c0dab1400006f003c806f.jpeg?ops=scalefit_960_noupscale

louise-hay-quotes-love-yours-mine.jpg?zoom=1.25&fit=1024%2C1024

I-am-OK-with-myself-positive-affirmation.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Anything that anyone gives attention to, becomes true

In response to flowergirl's post: In response to MrBrightsude post

-agree even more today

with you both!

My definition of greatness

is to be greater than your environment,

to be greater than your body,

and to be greater than time.

And if you do, you will be great.

I mean, that’s it!” – Dr. Joe Dispenza

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content