login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

โ˜… Imagine.... videos about imagining

Imagine You Are a Baby Again (Animated) – Alan Watts

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

I forgot how this pic makes me lol

I don’t know why… don’t care… it’s great to laugh(:

  • ~

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

I hear ya,
Iโ€™ve watched a few A Watts vids talking about baby consciousness.
the way I see it,
individuals are born with god consciousness,
I believe itโ€™s possible basically for a child to maintain that awareness
until later years when it transfers into god consciousness.
that is an ideal scenario of course.
if I were to have a child in the next 5 or 10 years I would do my best
to persuade my spouse to be on the same page,
so when the kid goes through its teen years and into an adult
it wouldnโ€™t have to spend years recovering that consciousness that
was lost through school television peers and other toxic influences.
anyway Iโ€™m sure I can find an A Watts video.
I will send it asap.
cuwyl catch up with ya later

enter the heart , you could win a prize

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content