login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★Creating & Maintaining Routines[Quotes]

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

related threads
★Changing Perspective on Health created by Smart Routines
[this is an awesome thread!] I love what Jeff said… about music and attaching whatever he enjoys to make healthy mindsets/action more pleasurable. It really does work. And I so appreciate that thread!! I love how he expressed these important and viable ideas! I wish you continued blessings, my friend(:

★practice-self-love
★our-lists
★talk-with-plans
★7-step-morning-ritual & more
★creating-your-next-up-list-with-love-goals
list in process

  • ~
    Affirmations (in process)
    I give myself the freedom to continuously discover and pursue my own path.

I am being true to myself and now the rest of my life falls into place.

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

feel free to add quotes/affirmations related to thread(: [and anything else you feel works] (:

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content