login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★I am willing to change

Hello Bmindful community!

As I think of all of the things that could be being done to make our world a better place, I find that I want to be around other people who are willing to be agents of change.

I am willing to change, to make our shared world a better place.

I am willing to have conversations with others, and with our Bmindful community, and ask for your feed back.

What do you think could be done to make our world a better place??

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.

I saw this briefly last eve…and slept on it… I want to thank you for introducing a discussion thread, and of course asking such a wonderful question.

I appreciate the question and looking forward to hearing the varied thoughts/possibilities.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

When I hear willing to change… it means stepping up and going beyond what I believe I Am today.

Though I’m believing – coming from this moment… I believe its important … to continue to focus on what we are doing …individually… and what that can mean collectively. And then how to step it up.

This site helps us focus on some powerful things… We co-create a better life for ourselves …so we can (also) be present and able for others.

For myself, I’d like to be better better better at that (all of the time)

I’d like to step up my being present skills/listening skills for others…even more.

A recent example I experienced of this being so powerful… (which demonstrates this for me is…), I have a good friend who is an awesome listener. I proceeded to share a big shift I was experiencing … about letting go… and at this stage of life.. from a place… I had no ‘certainty’ of being… before… though was allowing more…trusting more… And because it was experience… I didn’t have all the words to share (I thought). I shared an important conversation I had with someone close to me…and what it signified to me… right now.

My friend continued to listen as though it was enough.. it all was enough, and commented what she believed she heard, and meant… I was able to say… yes or no… to her interpretation…Because I could do that.

My friend thanked me from her heart, shared that this place was awesome with me… She was totally present for me.

I truly didn’t think (at the time), my experience could have transcended that much by sharing the pieces I did. It was already powerful. Though it did… it grew positively exponentially …

And my point is… listening…being present for others… is very valuable. It not only shows us we matter and that we’re not invisible to others…It creates an energy inside of us which promotes the qualities we desire to deliver to our fellow man.

I won’t go into detail … I will say this experience (and the experiences which led up to this) … completely valuable for assisting in creating a better world.
a video which exemplifies this I’ve shared on a thread and recently saw another member post is this

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

In response to AppreciationView˚‘s post:
I found this ‘by accident’ (: And felt it fit here & with my last post

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content