this thread is dedicated to those who’d like to share whatever it is they are feeling… This helps ourselves and others in a variety of ways. This was a suggestion from a member today… And I feel(: it’s a great idea(:
So How Do You Really Feel?
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
We have stopped for a moment to encounter each other, to meet, to love, to share.
This is a precious moment, but it is transient.
It is a little parenthesis in eternity.
If we share with caring, lightheartedness, and love, we will create abundance and joy for each other.
And then this moment will have been worthwhile. Deepak Chopra
Its been awhile since I saw this thread, and sharing is nice. 
Hi everyone! Believing today will serve us in some valuable way as needed. What is happening that you may like to share-anyone... like to share?
on days we don’t feel ‘so perfect too, we are still wonderful people with value…
Bmindful is an awesome place to simply be wherever you are and grow/go wherever you want to be
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
Hippiegirl
Posted on 12/06/2016.
today I feel in need of a great big hug please
I am sad ,tired and struggling and would normally hide away when I feel like this
The enterprize
Posted on 13/06/2016.
This thread is a good idea,for sure.
Like a heart moniter graph,my feelings tend to have peaks and valleys.
I shall be back in a couple hours.
enter the heart , you could win a prize
The enterprize
Posted on 13/06/2016.
In response to flowergirl’s post:
Hold on flowergirl darkness is “normal“and only temperary like clouds.
Everything in the universe is in some sort of motion.
When the fog clears as it always does,check in with me,because then I will
be feeling blue perhaps.
enter the heart , you could win a prize
there is an amazing amount of love on this site, hugs are readily available… its yours for the asking, much love
- ~~~~~~~~~~~~
to all who post on this thread, it is my hope that you feel the love that is here.
there isn’t a person on the site (or anywhere)who hasn’t felt despair or stuck-ness. we are glad you’ve shared, or will share when you feel to…
I know I am honestly appreciative for you just being you!
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
Stillness
Posted on 13/06/2016.
Hi Stillness(: Welcome to the thread(:
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
Hippiegirl
Posted on 13/06/2016.
thank you all for being here
Jump to Top ^^
To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!
Related Content