login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★I thank ______________________

★I thank ______________________

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Life of course has moments of uncertainty, and less than that peak flow- time.

I thank any bitter sweet times … to more fully value and feel every moment is awesome… This true power and beauty of Now.

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Appetite seems to be on the minds of many.

I thank my stomach when it growls…it tells me when its time for good nourishment.

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Everyone (seems to) like to have non-stop energy…. Often people beat themselves up when energy is less than what is needed to run a triathlon.

I thank my moments of weariness, it tells me my energy-expenditure needs desire replenishment by a wonderful upcoming restful sleep.

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Time can create stress unless we look at what we value more than time we need to be present for it all.

I thank my growing understanding of time. I am in awe how The Divine-unfolding expresses itself in the absolute Perfect timing

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Not everyone will like us, understand us or roll out the red carpet for us(:

I thank those who are kind and caring, they make it ridiculously easy to remember the good.

thankful: being understood feels good and necessary for good communication.
I thank those who didn’t understand me, so I’d surrender more completely to be what I could not be alone.

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content