login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★I desire, and am able to__________

I desire, and am able to__________

I plan on dropping by this thread regularly…would love it if you choose to join in…when it works for you(:

I Am living a Divine plan

I desire, and am able to create a block of time to fulfill cool areas in my life.

I desire and am able to(asap)get my act together.

Once you get to know Twain, you’ll never be the same.

I desire to travel and spend time in Italy. I would love to take some cooking classes, and I would also love to spend time fishing, and cooking fresh pasta with fresh fish. Then, I want to do the same thing in France, and also Morocco. I wish I could go for a minimum of 3 months. I every day, I want to study art and sculpture, and SHOP, of course!!

I am able to go for about 2 to 3 weeks…

But, at last, I have the golden handcuffs!! I have to work!!

I would love to also go to Greece, since its so close. And, I want to cook with them too, and go fishing there too!! And, I want to learn to speak beautiful Italian!!

And, I would love to fall in love… LOL!!!

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.

I desire, and am able to love love love. I desire am able to take that love and contribute wonderfully and make excellent choices regularly for myself and my family. I desire, and am able to… and I get better all of the time.

In response to D….e V……e’s post:

In response to Kathi’s post:

wow so glad you’re here… love when we stand together ….yet independently and empower with great energy. (:

I desire, and am able to pace myself incredibly throughout my day.

I desire and am able to soar or be laid back. I desire and am able to simply and joyfully be.

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content