login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

SEPTEMBER 2017 Great day.... (believing, feeling, knowing)

with a simple feeling of something that feels right… we can believe, feel know this is going to be a great day(:


  • ~ I have faith that I am being guided in ways that bring amazing results. ~ I choose goals that reflect what I want most in my life ~ I release all feelings of lack and limitation and joyfully accept blessings of joy and abundance. ~ I always choose the path of most light. ~ I congratulate myself often. ~ Thanking God is a beautiful given ~ I love surrendering for a Higher good; for myself,for most concerned, for the beautiful long haul ~ and a Catherine Ponder affirmation: I now recognize, accept and follow the divine plan of my life as it is revealed to me, step by step. I rejoice in the divine plan, which is the sublime plan, and which includes health, wealth, happiness, and perfect self-expression for me now. ~
  • I’m knowing it’s going to be a great day already because I’ve claimed this day as great!

    …. great day because the Creator makes everything wonderful, it’s up to me to open my heart & notice.

    …great day because my work day doesn’t start too early…. today, and I love to ease into my mornings.

  • I’m knowing it’s going to be a great day because I wouldn’t have it any other way

  • ~
  • I’m knowing it’s going to be a great day because its my day off and I’m knowing more and more what to do with the gifts of time.
    related threads in process
    today-is-the-best-day-of-my-life

2ce2b0204c5af0dcc924b0a2c900e234--sayings-and-quotes-cute-quotes.jpg

 

  • ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I’m knowing it’s going to be a great day already because _____________

  • I’m knowing it’s going to be a great day already because it has been set in motion, and this is a perfect powerful flow co-created with a Power that cannot be beat!

I Am living a Divine plan

fun!!!

 

it is going to be  awesome!!!

 

it will be a lovely day & completely enjoyable!!!

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Rewarding & replenishing !!!

 

it is going to be  awesome!!!

 

it will be a lovely day & completely desirable !!!

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content