login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★Great day.... (believing, feeling, knowing)

with a simple feeling of something that feels right… we can believe, feel know this is going to be a great day(:

• text-effect-photoshop-tutorials-72.jpg
    ~ I have faith that I am being guided in ways that bring amazing results. ~ I choose goals that reflect what I want most in my life ~ I release all feelings of lack and limitation and joyfully accept blessings of joy and abundance. ~ I always choose the path of most light. ~ I congratulate myself often. ~ Thanking God is a beautiful given ~ I love surrendering for a Higher good; for myself,for most concerned, for the beautiful long haul ~ and a Catherine Ponder affirmation: I now recognize, accept and follow the divine plan of my life as it is revealed to me, step by step. I rejoice in the divine plan, which is the sublime plan, and which includes health, wealth, happiness, and perfect self-expression for me now. ~
  • I’m knowing it’s going to be a great day already because I’ve claimed this day as great!

…. great day because the Creator makes everything wonderful, it’s up to me to open my heart & notice.

…great day because my work day doesn’t start too early…. today, and I love to ease into my mornings.

• I’m knowing it’s going to be a great day because I wouldn’t have it any other way

• ~
  • I’m knowing it’s going to be a great day because its my day off and I’m knowing more and more what to do with the gifts of time.