Smart_Routines_With_Enthusiasm
Posted on 22/04/2016. Last edited on 10/05/2016.
Okay, here is a wild ride for you. Is this crazy or maybe not so crazy? Maybe a paradigm shift is in order.
Fascinating stuff on Pyramids
There is also some pretty neat stuff on giants out there.
That video I posted is pretty long, BUT, it will blow your mind in several places. Not kidding. I was watching it, and after a little while something would simply blow my mind, then a little more time passed and again, mind blown. Here is a pic that was from one of those moments.

thanks SRWE! I am so looking forward to watching the video… you’ve created great interest…
thanks again for taking the time to share!
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
Jump to Top ^^
To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!
Related Content