login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★ Feeling A Little Sensitive? [Affirmations]

We all have moments when we are feeling sensitive to our surroundings… This thread is focused on affirmations to revive and celebrate even those moments…

Have an affirmation you’d like to add that creates the love you know you already are? Feel wonderfully free to do so(:

related threads coming soon(:

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

I am a creature of light, open to my highest joy.

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

I love who I am exactly as I am.

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

I trust that my highest good and greatest joy are unfolding now.

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Goodness, beauty and joy resonate with my soul. I am at one with them.

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

It’s great how I choose thoughts that nourish and support me in a loving and positive way so well

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Nothing can touch the soul of my heart except love itself.

patience

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

now that’s better (:

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content