|
When there is love, there is life
Ganhdi
"If your heart acquires strength, you will be able to remove blemishes from others without thinking evil of them."- Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi
|
"In the attitude of silence the soul finds the path in a clearer light, and what is elusive and deceptive resolves itself into crystal clearness."- Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi
|
|

|
I offer you peace
I offer you love
I offer you friendship
I see your beauty
I hear your need
I feel your feelings
My wisdom flows from
the Highest Source
I salute that Source in you
Let us work together for unity and love
Mahatma Ghandi
|

Live as if you were to die tomorrow; learn as if you were to live forever. – Mahatma Gandhi


BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi



BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
You must not lose faith in humanity. Humanity is an ocean; if a few drops of the ocean are dirty, the ocean does not become dirty. – Mahatma Gandhi
The difference between what we do and what we are capable of doing would suffice to solve most of the world’s problems. Mahatma Gandhi
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi