A rhetorical question is asked for effect or thought,rather than an answer.
enter the heart , you could win a prize
A rhetorical question is asked for effect or thought,rather than an answer.
enter the heart , you could win a prize
W.I.T.S to that
What is this guess the acronym?
"Well isn't that special"
Dany Carvey
enter the heart , you could win a prize

In response to what’s his name?‘s post:
this is a fun thread! I would address the creator of this thread, though by the time I post it, he creates magically into someone new.
so- to creator of this thread, thank you for your creativity! thank you for the fun! thank you for the smiles! thank you for you!
Obviously I didn’t write the next ones lol

I Am living a Divine plan
Jerry to George: Do you know how difficult it is for me
to tell people I even know you!
Elaine:Jerry it's 4 in the morning,I'm at a cockfight
what am I clinging to?
Once you get to know Twain, you’ll never be the same.

Robert:Something going on between you and Shumacker?
Faye:Not any more.
enter the heart , you could win a prize



MAKE THE IMPOSSIBLE POSSIBLE,
THE POSSIBLE EASY,
AND THE EASY ELEGANT
MOSHE FELDENKRAIS
Whatever is – Thank You !
My well-being is encased in love&peace and thrives in this atmosphere


Once you get to know Twain, you’ll never be the same.
Once you get to know Twain, you’ll never be the same.
What ya thinkin there stranger'
I would love to tell ya the ambiance isn't quite right though
Can you give me a hint,I can give all
kinds of hints,can you give me your number
There is a horse from California called Disguysthelimit a play on words the sky is the limit.
yadayadayada SOMETIMES FEEL LIKE SERENITY HALF BAKED

In response to Stillness's post:
like that
MAKE THE IMPOSSIBLE POSSIBLE,
THE POSSIBLE EASY,
AND THE EASY ELEGANT
MOSHE FELDENKRAIS
Whatever is – Thank You !
My well-being is encased in love&peace and thrives in this atmosphere
enter the heart , you could win a prize
How am I going to
live today in order
to create the tomorrow
I’m committed to?
Tony Robbins
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
is it a good day ? I will create it as so.
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
enter the heart , you could win a prize
In response to The enterprise's post:
That is priceless! great post
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
“A wonderfully digestible summary of the pitfalls and techniques of argumentation. I can't think of a better way to be taught or reintroduced to these fundamental notions of logical discourse. A delightful little book.”
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
|
Quote- Who is able to see the good inside each of us, we aren't omnipotent. We are bound by time and space. Therefore, it is completely impossible for us to know every thought or feeling another person has had or every action he has done. We are judging the person as he is in only one moment of time._ There are 52,560,000 minutes in one hundred years (assuming one lives a nice, long life). Your odds of being struck by lightning in your lifetime are about one in three thousand. You have a far greater chance of being struck by lightning than knowing what is going on in another person’s heart the other 52,559,999 minutes of their/his/her life by Chaya Rivka Zwolinski |
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi