Most Benevolent Outcome
Posted on 24/03/2016. Last edited on 24/02/2025.
thread created 3-24-15
soon to begin adding-feel free to visit as is(:
please visit Daily To Create FromThisMoment
I like New…because all moments are new…for so much more…Yes this now is AWESOME! Though I’m releasing the past moment…. for this awesome new one. Often it seems certain experiences …are not things we want to let go of…. because THIS IS GOOD!!! Though like it or love it or not… I release this moment like a huge amount of doves …joy and peace ….
and I accept the Good that is now moving forward with what is now coming into my experience. Join me if you like…Because we can inspire one another…though as we all know… we can only truly do this for ourselves….
I pray for guidance knowing the Highest/My Highest Good is in motion.
I thank my loving Creator for allowing just the right measures and ingredients for the Perfection which is always available to me…now
see you next time… (:
I Am living a Divine plan
Mr Brightside
Posted on 06/07/2020.

KEEP RELEASING WHAT DOESN'T FIT SO YOU CAN ALIGN WITH WHAT DOES
Anything that anyone gives attention to, becomes true


BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
quote:
Mindfulness is an ancient meditation mode in which we let go of our fears, our attachments to control and being right, our expectations and entitlements, and our judgments of others. Instead of these popular strategies, we learn to simply stay present opening in the moment - with nothing in the way - so we can experience life as it occurs.
Dr. David Richo
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
In response to Mr Brightside's post:
that’s the plan(:
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi