thread soon to be revised..feel free to contribute as is(:

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
thread soon to be revised..feel free to contribute as is(:

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
I see a bright new day dawning with wonderful opportunities to be in the flow of nature and love of life.
Words are like seeds. When you write them out, they grow into your dreams and spark the imagination of others.
In response to AppreciationView’s post:
Thank you for this beautiful post!
My heart felt response is that we are like mirrors, constantly reflecting upon our hearts, our energy and upon one another.
We are all creating…!
For me, today is going to be another beautiful Walk, with me and God, and I get to enjoy and witness others on their sacred path…
Everything is a Gift!
Celebrate, and enjoy!
“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.
In response to Kathi’s post:
love your thoughts!(:
In response to Poppy’s post:
wonderful affirmation!(:


BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi


BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi


I know I share with love...
its beautiful that I know when I put something something out there-it always come back beautifully
and its a double-beauty-full when it is perceived that way

and I love sharing anything I love

being love seeing love
so it is all over the place:
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
So happy .... loving what I see (in this case more of what I feel & hear) ![]()

8:00PM It is now 67 degrees low humidity
Last night it was 29 degrees hotter with extremely high humidity
This weather makes me so happy
More
I love music... I was coming home this evening and an old old soul song came on... I love listening to good ol' happy beats from the past. These funny lil' songs would come on... and remember dancing to the beat...wherever we were
Then I heard another tune from Fleetwood Mac, and just yesterday posted both on this site...
Coincidence... I think not (: All of that brings on more happy.
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
Love ❤️
MAKE THE IMPOSSIBLE POSSIBLE,
THE POSSIBLE EASY,
AND THE EASY ELEGANT
MOSHE FELDENKRAIS
Whatever is – Thank You !
My well-being is encased in love&peace and thrives in this atmosphere