login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★LOA Quotes

You create your own universe as you go along. Winston Churchill

• ~
    thread being edited

Please share LOA quotes(:

I Am living a Divine plan

Absolutely everything you experience in your life is a result of what you have given in your thoughts and feelings, whether you realize you have given them or not. Rhonda Byrne

• There is a Power around you that knows and that understands all things. This Power works like the soil; it receives the seed of your thought and at once begins to operate upon it. It will receive whatever you give to it and will create for you and throw back at you whatever you think into it. ~Ernest Holmes

The affirmation is the great weapon of the healer; it is in alignment with the way of the original creative spirit and is the true use of the Word of All Power. We need only to say that our word is the law unto the case and calmly state what we want to be done, and then say and do nothing that contradicts it and wait for the fulfillment of that word. There is a power that operates on what we say, and it is done unto us, and we need have no fear about the results. Ernest Holmes

As consciousness grows it will manifest in enlarged opportunities and a greater field of action. Feel that you are surrounded by all the power that there is when you speak and never doubt but that what you say will spring into being. We should speak right out into mind all that we desire, and believe that it will be done unto us. See yourself as being in the position that you desire, mentally dwell upon it and then speak with perfect assurance that it is done; and then forget it and trust in the law. . . Remember that you cannot hope to get results unless you keep but the one idea and do not mix thoughts in your mind. All is yours, but you must take it. The taking is always a mental process; it is believing absolutely. This is divine principle. Ernest Holmes

The grateful mind is constantly fixated upon the best. Therefore it tends to become the best. It takes the form or character from the best, and will receive the best. Wallace D.Wattles

It is the combination of thought and love which forms the irresistible force of the law of attraction.

Charles Haanel

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content