login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

โ˜…And Now With JoyousEagerAnticipation I ...

With eager anticipation, is a bit like intending thread…though reframing something you will be doing…and filling it with eager delight…

So on that note …I will be eagerly anticipating…

tags: co-creator, anticipation, delight, joy, eagerness

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

I joyously anticipate my work day ahead, and interacting with all …with complete and utter joy and fascination.

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

Tuesday I joyously anticipate this day off of mine… I’m the karate master of my thoughts and co-creator of my wonderful experiences(: I set out to create…

I Am living a Divine plan

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content