Abundance is not something we acquire. It is something we tune into. ~Wayne Dyer
When your higher self is present, it always promotes peace. If you have a question about whether it is your ego or your higher self speaking, the answer becomes obvious when you ask yourself, “Will this bring peace or turmoil to my life?” Peace is not found in being right or being hurt or being angry. Wayne Dyer
by Wayne Dyer (peace & harmony cards)
If you meet someone whose soul is not aligned with yours, send them love and move along. ( I align myself with people who support my growth. )
One of the highest places you can get to is to be independent of the good opinions of others. ( What other people think of me is none of my business .)
You can’t go around being what everyone wants you to be, living your life through other people’s rules, and expect to be happy and have inner peace. ( I live my life in my own way. )
No one can create negativity or stress within you. Only you can do that by virtue of how you process your world. (I create the world that I live in. )
I fill myself with love, and I send that love out into the world. How others treat me is their path; how I react is mine. (Love is my gift to the world. )
|
The World needs people like you
|
|
|
|
|
|
ღMy actions are not independent of my energy, they are a Divine manifestation of it. I go to the inner place where there is no challenge,and abide in the consciousness of peace joy.
|
| |
| |
| |
| |
| |
| |
| |
| |
| |
| You are always perfect to me |
|
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
Nancee1953
Posted on 31/10/2017. Last edited on 13/01/2025.


Serenity Lake
Posted on 04/11/2017.
There is a horse from California called Disguysthelimit a play on words the sky is the limit.
yadayadayada SOMETIMES FEEL LIKE SERENITY HALF BAKED

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
glad you are here Nancee!
love these spectacular images and quotes
to go with spectacular you!!
everyone -share the quotes you love!
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
Marcus Twain
Posted on 14/08/2019.
Once you get to know Twain, you’ll never be the same.
Mr Brightside
Posted on 22/07/2020.

Anything that anyone gives attention to, becomes true


BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
Mr Brightside
Posted on 28/07/2020.

Anything that anyone gives attention to, becomes true