login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

โ˜… We Love Music!

revising thread with new features



ย 

Bubbly Colbie Caillat
Lucky Jason Mraz Colbie Caillat

    • ~
      Springsteen Hammersmith Odeon, London โ€™75 is both a concert video and the fourth live album by Bruce Springsteen & The E Street Band, released in 2006. It is a full-length recording of their performance on 18 November 1975 at the Hammersmith Odeon in London, during their Born to Run tours. {link broken}

      Jos Stone No Woman No Cry

ย 

Sam Moore & Bruce Sprinsteen Hold On Iโ€™m Coming

Marvin Gayeโ€ฆ.Tammi Terrell

Springsteen Fine Fine Girl

Bruce Springsteen w. Darlene Love โ€“ A Fine Fine Boy โ€“ Madison Square Garden, NYC โ€“ 2009/10/29&30 A Fine Fine Boy

music Kenny Rogers Through the Years

Springsteen 10th Avenue Freeze out 33

music Paul McCartney Baby Iโ€™m Amazed
music Queen Youโ€™re My Best Friend
mraz Iโ€™m Yours

Jeff Beck Somewhere Over The Rainbow
Jeff Beck with Tal Wilkenfeld. @ Crossroads Festival 2007

Tal Wilkenfeld Table for One
Tal Wilkenfeld More songs
Tal Wilkenfeld River of Life

Carlos & Dave Mathews Love of My Life
Carlos Santana & Eric Clapton

Eric Clapton

Whenever I Call You Friend

ย 

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

calling my angels

50 minutes of beautiful calm music

Okay. Here is my song for the day. Forever in Blue Jeans

Okay, now listen to the intro. It sounds simple, right? Well, I’ve played guitar for around 35 year now, and that little intro is kickin’ my butt. Now, normally I wouldn’t say what I am about to say. It is going to sound braggardly and I don’t mean it to. Here it is and why I’m going to say it: I have friends I play guitar with on occasion and they frequently look at me with a puzzled look and say something like “how are you doing that” and I usually say “I don’t know”, “here, I’ll slow it way down and see if I can figure it out”. ( I’m laughing out loud now as I’m typing. ) I guess it’s easy if you already know how to do it. Not to self: remember, understanding others sometimes take a little conscious effort.)

All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.
— Gandalf, J.R.R. Tolkien
I’m Alright
Life Less Ordinary

I always seem to be in a chatty mood when no one else around here is! Maybe we need a chat box.

All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.
— Gandalf, J.R.R. Tolkien
I’m Alright
Life Less Ordinary

Then I wouldn’t be filling up a music thread with completely unrelated sillyness.

All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.
— Gandalf, J.R.R. Tolkien
I’m Alright
Life Less Ordinary

BEAUTIFUL TUNE
Neil Diamonds has many good songs also.
Good post there SRWE.

enter the heart , you could win a prize


Santana โ€“ Get Up, Stand Up
Santana -SAMBA PA TI -different version 1971
Carlos Santana & Eric Clapton Best Guitar
George Benson and Santana
Rod Stewart & Santana

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

The Sound of Silence

Smile

Enjoy Yourself

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

Overcomer

Autumn Leaves

What a wonderful world

It was a very good year

Cruisin’ Smokey Robinson

Isley Brothers Motown
This Old Heart Of Mine

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

ย 

Groovin
Beautiful Morninโ€™
Good Lovinโ€™
People Gotta Be Free

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi


Tupelo Honey Van Morrison
Have I Told You Lately Van Morrison

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

Cast your fate to the wind

In response to Nancee1953’s post:
OMG, haven’t heard that in ages(: I didn’t think it was the original, because I didn’t recall that jazzy delivery. I guess it was the original love bringing back these tunes(: Thanks Nancee(: Wonderful! Love what you share(:

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

Super Tramp

Bloody Well Right

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

Our House

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

I’m gonna go through an old playlist of mine and share a few songs from it. Many I haven’t heard in a long time. Feel free to join me on this spontaneous trip. I’m gonna post stuff that likely as not you’ve never heard before. Maybe you’ll find some nice surprises here.

Not You
Tokyo Rose
Amsterdam
The Game of Love
Rain Street
Ol 55
Wayfaring Stranger
Tennessee Stud
A Proper Cup of Coffee
Willie was a Whale
Enterprise
Above the Treetops
Hatari
American Wedding Song
The Revolution

I could spend the entire day doing this. Not kidding.

All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.
— Gandalf, J.R.R. Tolkien
I’m Alright
Life Less Ordinary

Turn Turn Turn

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

beautiful day

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

Crank it up(:
(1) This song was playing in my mind, and wanted to share it here

ย 


ย Life Is Wonderful

ย 

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

Rod Stewart

Have I Told You Lately?

ย 

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

post is for good or unusual or unusually good covers and or remixes.

Ronald Jenkees

Rocky

Pachelbel โ€“ Canon in D remix

outer space
his super fun solo
his fast song



BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

DAVID LEE ROTH
Brian and the band
G L song

enter the heart , you could win a prize

I know a lot of folks just skip over this thread and don’t check everything out, but, here is one I just had to share. A very neat version of Smooth Criminal

All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.
— Gandalf, J.R.R. Tolkien
I’m Alright
Life Less Ordinary

Another one worth checking out

All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.
— Gandalf, J.R.R. Tolkien
I’m Alright
Life Less Ordinary

the gift
Bruce Cockburn

enter the heart , you could win a prize

Had to share. White My Guitar Gently Weeps tribute performance. Awesome.

All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.
— Gandalf, J.R.R. Tolkien
I’m Alright
Life Less Ordinary

(sharing this old post from an old deleted thread)(Maybe the moderator can fix the links, I don’t know.)

I LOVE Little Wing, by the by. Dig the Steve Winwood too. Ever heard Stevie Rayโ€™s version? Little Wing LOVE IT!!!!! Of couse, we canโ€™t over look Sting and Hiram Bullockโ€™s Little Wing either. Sadly, Hiram Bullock died a couple of years ago. I canโ€™t help but mention a couple of other great losses to the music world since Hiram Bullock came to mind.

Chet Atkins and Maynard Ferguson have gone to the other side too.

Chet Atkins Vincent

Do you think Jerry and Chet get together and jam on the other side? Chet and Jerry

Hereโ€™s a little Maynard, Summertime I guess Gabriel will have someone to great to Jam with Now. I suspect Stevie and Hiram hang on the other side too. I guess Jaco probably plays bass in the Heavenly House Band. Laurie, Iโ€™ll bet you can dig THIS! Do Right Woman, Do Right Man and The Weight How about a little Ella? Sunshine of Your Love Or maybe some Etta? Come Rain or Come Shine

All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.
— Gandalf, J.R.R. Tolkien
I’m Alright
Life Less Ordinary

In response to Smart_Routines_With_Enthusiasm’s post:
Yeah, that was a thread gone due to a member no longer here…I restored all that I could… the rest are broken links…I’ll see if I can find a duplicate songs for the ones with broken links(:
I LOVE Little Wing, by the by. Dig the Steve Winwood too.

  • “Ever heard Stevie Rayโ€™s version? Little Wing LOVE IT!!!!!”:
  • “Stevie and Hiram hang on the other side too.”:

  • “Do Right Woman, Do Right Man and The Weight How about a little Ella?”:

Ok..the 3 above are my wonderful homework…homework I so look forward to(:
!

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

Thanks Jeff/MCM/SRWE for this & all the other wonderful music you continue to share here(: And thank you too Lake Placid & Nancee(: And everyone else that shares on all the other music threads!!!! Itโ€™s all good(:

ย this picture should say friend(s)!!! The music everyone shares is awesome(:

APPRECIATION APPRECIATION APPRECIATION*** (:

ย 

All You Need Is Love Paul McCartney, Joe Cocker, Eric Clapton & Rod Stewart
Here Comes the Sun : A Tribute to George Harrison by Paul Simon, Crosby and Grahm Nash

I Am living a Divine plan

Stand Tall
I was a teenager when this song was top of the charts.
My soul probably appreciated it,as I think back to 1977.

enter the heart , you could win a prize

Jackson Brown

enter the heart , you could win a prize

Joan Armatrading

enter the heart , you could win a prize

Scott Makensie S F

enter the heart , you could win a prize

Carlos Santana

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

I love Joss Stone Music!

love sharing music we love!

A Playlist of hers in processโ€ฆ.
๏ƒ  Some Kind of Wonderful
๏ƒ  Miracle Worker
๏ƒ  Natural Woman
๏ƒ  Joss and Smokey Robinson Youโ€™re the One For Me
๏ƒ  Joss and John Legend Tell Me Something Good
๏ƒ  Tell Me What Were Gonna Do
๏ƒ  Joss and Tom Jones Itโ€™s Your Thing
๏ƒ  People Get Ready Joss Stone and Jeff Beck
๏ƒ  Try a Little Tenderness Joss and Donna Summer
๏ƒ  Free Me

๏ƒ  I will Take You There Joss Stone and Mavis Staples

  • ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

๏ƒ  Free Me
๏ƒ  4 and 20
๏ƒ  Dont cha Want to Ride?
๏ƒ  Some Kind of Wonderful
๏ƒ  Mind Body and Soul
๏ƒ  Natural Woman
๏ƒ  Put Your Hands on Me
๏ƒ  Who Is Loving You?
๏ƒ  Somehow
๏ƒ  Fell in Love With a Boy
๏ƒ  Tell Me What Were Gonna Do

ย 

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

Anything that anyone gives attention to, becomes true

Anything that anyone gives attention to, becomes true

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content