login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

SEPTEMBER 2015 ALL ANYONE REALLY WANTS

Have you noticed? All anyone really wants isโ€ฆA good feeling.

Anything that anyone gives attention to, becomes true

ย 


Affirmations.png?resize=200%2C300

โ€œI love myself and I am in charge of my ownย happinessโ€

ย 

ย 

Funny-Affirmations-6.jpgAre+limiting+beliefs+pulling+you+down%3F+I+created+a+free+printable+of+101+I+AM+Affirmations+%28like+these%29+to+help+you+change+your+negative+self-beliefs+into+positive+ones.+Click+through+to+learn+about+80%9CI+am80%9D+affirmations%2C+how+to+create+them%2C+and+how+to+use+them.++And+get+your+free+printable+with+more+80%9CI+am80%9D+affirmations+like+these.+%23affirmations+%23selfconfidence+%23selfworth+%23personalgrowth+%23mentalhealth?format=500w

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

8a7f2da065b8f19cc0d8edb5fa3429dd--baking-quotes-food-quotes.jpg

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

3893be88133b4a0c306e6950aaac4e1b.jpg

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

7f14c91482e56f2b541581e3bff87a23--good-day-feel-good.jpg

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

c0fb0b41a45e7d87b5248dfa670e4ff9--what-to-do-how-to-get.jpg

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

18734095675f12c2cf7bd03331323064--law-of-attraction-motivation-inspiration.jpg

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

In response to Mr Brightside's post:

Mr. Brightside, Have I told you lately how much I miss your posts, your threads & being around?

I'll be patient. I know you have some tremendous threads coming(:

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

i-am.jpg

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

All anyone really wants is the peace that they already are in their spirit place .

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content