login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★Crafting, Art, Writing, Creativity: Ideas to Share

Have tips or ideas you want to share? 

Then get off your hiney and share them! See a neat video or article on how to do something neat? Then get off your hiney and share it! Did you make something really neat? Get off your hiney and share it with a picture or something. I created this thread so I would remember to get off my hiney and share some of the neat links I’ve collected about how to do some neat stuff. My hiney is kind of tired right now, though, ‘cause I was working in the yard all day, so, I’ll get off my hiney later.

Note to self: Get off hiney.*

*footnote: Get off hiney once you have rested.

All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.
— Gandalf, J.R.R. Tolkien
I’m Alright
Life Less Ordinary

Okay. I got off my hiney. Here was the video I saw that I wanted to share. (I have a half sized guitar I’m turning into a ukulele and was searching around for ideas on how to paint it. I want something cool and different. This is what I’m gonna do.) You can use this idea on lots of things.

Swirling a Ukulele

There are lots of examples of this technique you can use on different things. Check out that guys youtube channel and look up other stuff on swirl painting. Very neat stuff.

I’m Alright
Life Less Ordinary

You still make me lol. I don’t use that acronym much…though, it was fitting here! Wonderful thread! and enjoyed that video…

This looked like the perfect thread to share some more creativity that looked fun also!

Zentangle

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

In response to Smart_Routines_With_Enthusiasm’s post:
Ha ha!!

Footnote has been noted!!!

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.

I found a wonderful art website when I was looking up some information on how to draw.

Artists Daily  -   Lots of free drawing and painting lessons.

I’m Alright
Life Less Ordinary

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content