login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

JUNE 2015 TODAY'S AFFIRMATION ... {In a question}

Our mind loves to answer questionsโ€ฆ.And many of you are familiar with posing an affirmation as a questionโ€ฆ Personally, I find it very effective. Please join me in selecting a personal affirmative questionโ€ฆHope it bring you wonderful foundation for todayโ€™s positivity.

    • related sites in processย 

  • related threads coming soonAFFORMATION-THREADS-.jpg

    Why do I feel so wonderfully expansive right now?

    Why am I so magnificently appreciative for everything and everyone this moment?

    • ~
      Why is it that everything about today is filled with such ease, delight and total productivity?

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

April 2018

Why is getting ready for work more appealing than ever before?

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

426ea62a6528d4e1ac3248c6bf38fad8.jpg

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

What if I could imagine that even mundane tasks I perform on planet, function in a higher way, and are wonderfully scripted, guided and planned for me?

ย 

AFFIRMATION-created by Bmindful member; BrightAngel

ย 

  • ~

Why do I always have enough time to do what I want to do and still do what I know needs to be done?

Why do I always love how my timing for what I choose just keeps getting more perfect and perfect for daily- this and that?

Why do I always know in advance today is going to work out so well in the best of ways?

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

b768aaff86286497dedfd509084d77bf.jpg

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

C_uT39xXUAA5xXm.jpgImage result for afformation picsImage result for afformation pics"

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

6f790a7da45e058aee54e085c4deb2d3.jpg

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

I AM Spirit

in my body.

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

Image result for afformation pics โ†’ย  WHYย  AM I STRONGER IN FAITH THAN ANY FOOLISH DOUBTS AND FEARS?
ย  โ†’ย  ย WHY DO I LOVE MY SELF AND DAILY TAKE GOOD CARE OF MY SELF?
ย  โ†’ย  WHY DOย  I feel refreshed as an ocean breeze.?

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

Why do

I see beauty and meaning

in the mundane aspects of life?

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

Why do

I face challenges

with strength and resilience?

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

Why am I ย always

guided by wisdom

and clarity in all my actions?

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

Why do I

always

I break free from

cycles of

feelings

of

how hard things feel

& ย any forms of

apathy and

only embrace renewal?

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

Why do I always

act with intention

and love in

everything I do?

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content